• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
full

The searches included: “do people cry when they’re dying,” "teen dies in minivan” and “autistic children and reincarnation.”
Bosselman called 911 around 2:30 p.m. May 3 to say her son was missing. She told police she left him alone in the living room while she took a nap around 11:30 a.m. or 12:30 p.m. and noticed he was gone when she awoke around 2 p.m.
The mother told investigators that her son was autistic, nonverbal and had a history of leaving the house and wandering.
An anonymous tip sent to police suggested investigators check Bosselman's World of Warcraft account. They found she sent nearly 300 chat messages the night before her son died.

full

https://www.wcvb.com/article/police...before-5-year-old-sons-hot-car-death/23870283

Last edited by a moderator:
Chat logs showed Bosselman sent disturbing messages, including: "also would like a bunk bed that i could make into a cage thing for him at night," "seriously depressing though to have everything destroyed," and "just tired of poop and scribbles and pee," according to the arrest warrant application.

I get that special needs children can be challenging but fuck man. This was her baby. She complained about him nonstop and then baked him in a hot car like he was nothing. Vile bitch.

That's awful !
Post automatically merged:

This kid doesn't look like he's autistic ... i doubt he's non verbal either, I bet he just doesn't talk because he doesn't know how to say He's sick of the pee -- poop -- or the scribbles too,
or that his mom is BAD !

Last edited:
.... The searches included: ..... “autistic children and reincarnation.” ....

1540177609524.png

Whitney "I better make sure that little bastard doesn't come back once I kill him, that would be like starting all over again" Bosselman

Such a beautiful little boy. :( She looks like a snotty mean bitch and I hope they torture this child killer where she's going!

I get that special needs children can be challenging but fuck man. This was her baby. She complained about him nonstop and then baked him in a hot car like he was nothing. Vile bitch.

Going off the linked article - I don't think the kid is autistic (or at least the level mom says he is). She's either too lazy to get off her ass and be a mother (i.e. raise the kid) or she just doesn't care.

Her excuses will be cringe worthy when published to be sure. My bet - It sounds like she was too busy either getting high or playing WoW to actually show her son how to do anything.

“Whitney Bosselman is a gamer with noise canceling headphones. Please look at her WoW (World of Warcraft) account/computer for active play around the time of her son’s death in case she was gaming and not actually napping.”
Interesting..
The arrest warrant also noted that Bosselman and her son were living in terrible conditions. Investigators said that they found used diapers, bags of trash and moldy food on the floor of the home and that it smelled of feces and urine.

I'm a Gamer. The game is never more important than the offspring. I don't play with people who mind my frequent afks to change Special Kid's diapers or make fish sticks or chase her down when she comes out of the tub butt ass naked (my friends joke that my battle cry is "AFK NEKKID KID"). I have headphones for chatting, but the right one is always behind my ear so I can hear clearly. I only do raids when she's sleeping or really into a video or just got in the tub. Still, I've made a raid wait because she squalled unexpectedly or went streaking. Now that we know this egg donor was a Gamer, with noise canceling headphones, I would bet good money that she eliminated her biggest distraction. This sweet baby was less important than her online life. He got in the way. Send her to a Chinese prison where she has to grind WoW gold for 17 hours a day and doesn't get to keep it! That will be torture.

Makes so f’ing mad. I feel like she googled that shit to relish the thought of him suffering. Like “now he’ll suffer the way he’s made me suffer... poor me” put her in a flippin hot car, then have someone sit just outside her car window and smile at her silently.

@elmgems im a gamer too. I do a lot of VR rhythm games. I mostly play at night, even though hubby is here to supervise during the day. when my son was younger (he plays VR too so he knows better) when he’d get pouty he would gradually wander closer and closer while I would be playing. Usually I’d just bump into him and he’d pull the big dramatic fly across the room thing. Playing a game called pistol whip one day and I nearly full on, well, pistol whipped him. Was so sure I gave him a black eye. He was fine, but it was like, nope can’t risk hurting babies. Sorry so many ‘gamer neglect” child cases lately. We’re not all assholes.

A Waterford mother's 5-year-old autistic son who died in the backseat of a hot car in 2018 has received a fully suspended eight-year prison sentence, according to The New London Day. Whitney Bosselman pleaded guilty to risk of injury to a minor and will serve three years of probation.
A Norwich Superior Court judge imposed restrictions on Bosselman's probation including that she participate in parenting counseling and undergo a mental health evaluation, according to The New London Day.
Her son, Christopher Kenneth Bosselman, was found in a car on May 3, 2018, as Waterford Police Department responded to a 911 call from Whitney Bosselman reporting her 5-year-old son missing from a Maple Avenue residence. Responding officers subsequently searched the interior and exterior of the residence and property.

@Nell

She got away with murdering her child.

Damn this bitch didn't even get a slap on the wrist for out and out killing her son. Let's hope she ever has another baby that she will hurt or kill when they mess with her gaming time.

Damn this bitch didn't even get a slap on the wrist for out and out killing her son. Let's hope she ever has another baby that she will hurt or kill when they mess with her gaming time.
Other articles state she has other children, unfortunately.
Post automatically merged:

@Nell

@Nell

I'd like to see the court's reasoning for even giving her a chance to plea down to that miniscule (compared to murder, anyway) charge when it's clear from her search history AND teachers from the kid's school stating he couldn't even use a zipper, much less buckle himself into a car seat, that this was premeditated murder! The evidence speaks for itself. Did she even go to trial?? Like wtf?

Last edited:
I hope all her surviving children turn their backs on her and she is left to rot alone in a nursing home when she becomes someone in need of care.

Do people cry before they die?
Do they shed tears amidst their fears?
Do they see doves when they're in love?
Is there a heaven above?
Do people cry...
Before...
They die?

Today's sophomoric, Air Supply-quality poetry is brought to you by Whitney Bosselman being a wicked witch.

Back