Whitney bosselman googled do people cry before they die? 5yo autistic son baked to death in the car

• Hey, Guest, do you like free horror books? If you do, you may be interested in the Humble Book Bundle: Tales of Horror Giveaway. Check this thread if interested.
  • You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

full

The searches included: “do people cry when they’re dying,” "teen dies in minivan” and “autistic children and reincarnation.”
Bosselman called 911 around 2:30 p.m. May 3 to say her son was missing. She told police she left him alone in the living room while she took a nap around 11:30 a.m. or 12:30 p.m. and noticed he was gone when she awoke around 2 p.m.
The mother told investigators that her son was autistic, nonverbal and had a history of leaving the house and wandering.
An anonymous tip sent to police suggested investigators check Bosselman's World of Warcraft account. They found she sent nearly 300 chat messages the night before her son died.
full

https://www.wcvb.com/article/police...before-5-year-old-sons-hot-car-death/23870283

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
Aug 29, 2008
Ratings
84,172 6,295 332
Piney Woods
She told police she left him alone in the living room while she took a nap
Even without all the googling and him being autistic, the very fact that she says she went to sleep while leaving her 5yo alone would be enough for me to look sideways at her. She's fucked and I'm glad.

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
Mar 29, 2008
Ratings
41,076 6,391 313
The wild, OR
Chat logs showed Bosselman sent disturbing messages, including: "also would like a bunk bed that i could make into a cage thing for him at night," "seriously depressing though to have everything destroyed," and "just tired of poop and scribbles and pee," according to the arrest warrant application.
I get that special needs children can be challenging but fuck man. This was her baby. She complained about him nonstop and then baked him in a hot car like he was nothing. Vile bitch.

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Aug 23, 2013
Ratings
38,638 4,056 4,190
I'm everywhere
That's awful !
Post automatically merged:

This kid doesn't look like he's autistic ... i doubt he's non verbal either, I bet he just doesn't talk because he doesn't know how to say He's sick of the pee -- poop -- or the scribbles too,
or that his mom is BAD !

Last edited: