• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Independence woman who admitted to suffocating her infant was sentenced to a suspended seven-year sentence and was given five years of probation.

Whitley Evenson, 21, was 17 years old when the six-week-old baby died.

Evenson was sentenced on Tuesday in the Jackson County Circuit Court. She pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter.

As part of the sentence, Evenson will also have to receive mental health treatment, live in a transitional living facility and complete parenting classes.

If she violates probation, she will be required to spend seven years in prison.

Court records from 2015 state Evenson told police she put her hand over the infant's mouth in an effort to quiet the baby.

The infant was found dead by police on a dining room table, court records state.

She said she told police she knew it was wrong to do so.

I am so fucking tired of ppl using mental defect for bad behavior. I deal with mental health issues daily and don't blame anything on my mental issues. FOH, I'm sure she knew what she was doing. Ppl with serious mental defects I can give them a pass

I'm super confused.
Who is Cvebdetta?
@Keepalowprofile
I think it was a new poster who made a comment in another post a long the lines it didn't happen or couldn't believe something about people getting off and I was making a point happens in the stories here all the time... I have not slept a million hours since then... But I am pretty sure that is what the point was ..

@Keepalowprofile
I think it was a new poster who made a comment in another post a long the lines it didn't happen or couldn't believe something about people getting off and I was making a point happens in the stories here all the time... I have not slept a million hours since then... But I am pretty sure that is what the point was ..
Probably was someone who deleted their comment after you responded. That’s the only way I can explain some of the disjointed comment threads I’ve read.

Back