• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Turd Fergusen

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
190918-anti-vaccine-movement-jpg.23517

White moms in California are protesting against the state’s vaccine mandates — and comparing themselves to civil rights activists, according to a new report.

During a recent sit-in at the California State Capitol, a group of anti-vaxxer women sang “We Shall Overcome,” the anthem of the 1960s civil rights movement, Politico reported on Wednesday.

In a rally outside Gov. Gavin Newsom office, they walked up and down the corridors chanting: “No segregation, no discrimination, yes on education for all!” Many of them wore “Freedom Keepers” shirts.

The women were part of hundreds of anti-vaxxers who occupied the capitol in Sacramento this month in protest of legislation cracking down on medical exemptions for childhood immunizations.

They seemed to equate their plight — of vaccine requirements for public school kids — with that of the decades-long struggle to enforce the constitutional rights of African Americans, including by putting an end to race-based school segregation.

Legislators were appalled at the protesters co-option chants, slogans and themes of the movement to further their cause.
Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/09/18/anti-vaccine-protesters-are-comparing-themselves-to-civil-rights-activists/

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

tmdgirl

The girl who waited....forever.
Nope...I'm sorry, but if you're not going to vaccinate your children, then you can't send them to school or church or parks or take them out in public at all. I don't want my kids to get some disease that could be avoided....

Norcal Skim

Trusted Member
I don't understand why these people are choosing willful, intentional stupidity??
Hey, they have to do something in between their flat earth society meetings!

Everyday....Every God damn day, something new from California that just convinces me more anew more, those fucking idiots need to be cut lose. Please Cali, secede from the US.
They are protesting because CA is actually cracking down on these shitbags; more states should do the same. So this time we are doing something good! ;)

Staff online