• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
This has nothing to do with a hat ... that kid is damaged, he was damaged before Trump ever became president ... in fact .... Hilary and Obama made him. Your president wouldn't endorse this ... He would kick this kids ass. Your words are as irresponsible as this kid is/was ... and you're an adult. And a father ... you should be ashamed.
Do I really need to dig up ALL THE FOOTAGE of Trump calling for people to be roughed-up? I KNOW I posted it before in one of the political threads.

@BostonBurns, You mean the footage of Trump encouraging people not to be intimidated by ANTIFA and to fight back ... no need ... I seen it. Trump is not racist ... he see's good citizens and patriots and both are all kinds of different races and and colours. Further he spoke yesterday and opened with what an honour it was to swear in new citizens, that took a pledge to the flag, and stated very plainly that the oath to the America didn't know race, religion or gender ... so are you going to try to tell me hes a misogynist too? For the love of God ... (whom i believe in) i hope not, or rather save it for someone easier to convince than me.

to say there were right up in the drummers face like this one particular kid isn't accurate.

No one is saying anybody but the one scumbag was directly in the veterans face.

They all however helped form the blockade of catholic trash surrounding the veterans in a threatening manner. Many, if not most of them can be seen chanting at them. Most can be seen laughing and encouraging it all.

The whole gang is deserving of blame and derision.

Who was it that said they had FB profiles/identification for some of these kids? Post it.

It was me, Jack.
I saw their profiles yesterday and I'm trying to find them again.

They were commenting like little assholes on the news stories. I clicked them to see who they were and holy shit.
I've searched for a couple of hours this morning, with no luck. I will keep looking.

They are encouraging him to remain up in his face.

They're kids ... none of us were upstanding when were that age .... at best in the middle of it we felt bad and stopped ... at worst we enjoyed it like these kids. I know some adults like that ... two of them, maybe three, hang out here. I never said they were right ... obviously they're not.

Last edited:
I'm starting to wonder if fb removed their comments (which led to their profiles) as I cannot find them today.

Cov Cath HS deleted their fb too. Sorry Jack, I tried.

The Indigenous Peoples March in Washington on Friday coincided with the March for Life, which drew thousands of anti-abortion protesters, including a group from Covington Catholic High School in Park Hills.
Sorry @JackBurton I just realised you pointed this out already!
Why the hell is a Catholic BOYS high school at a anti-abortion protest?!?!?

Sorry @JackBurton I just realised you pointed this out already!
Why the hell is a Catholic BOYS high school at a anti-abortion protest?!?!?

Why not ... are men not allowed to be concerned about a woman's and ultimately their own sexual health ? The day a woman can get pregnant on her own is the day I'll wonder why a man wouldn't show up at an anti - abortion protest.

This seriously pissed me off. I'm not even sure how to express it. but native american or not, that is a grown ass man. and for some little punk to get in his face in his way is totally disrespectful. I was always taught to respect my elders and my mom would have my ass in a coma if i did anything like this. Let alone in the public eye. That's an embarrassment to his family. The fact that it was a native american makes it that much worse. Like what in thee fuck do his chanting and praying have to do with a fuckin wall? or even abortion rights??? Clearly, the little shits WANTED to start trouble. Tar and feather these little pos. all of em. And his dumb ass mother? The shitty apple doesnt fall too far from the shitty tree.

I'm sorry if i didn't make sense ya'll but this one right here has me speechless and ranting at the same time.

Shockingly abhorrent behavior from these little bastards. They need their asses bounced out of the school for starters. Some have maintained they're just kids kids do stupid stuff

Why not ... are men not allowed to be concerned about a woman's and ultimately their own sexual health ? The day a woman can get pregnant on her own is the day I'll wonder why a man wouldn't show up at an anti - abortion protest.
At least one of them has no respect for Native Americans... why the hell should I believe he has respect for women? Oh, considering another student from this same school is accused of rape... I guess there is no reason for me to think anything about the school or its students. Maybe it was just a bad weekend.

At least one of them has no respect for Native Americans... why the hell should I believe he has respect for women? Oh, considering another student from this same school is accused of rape... I guess there is no reason for me to think anything about the school or its students. Maybe it was just a bad weekend.

I saw a photo of the boys at the "March for Life" hours before the mob incident, and they had all of their "Pro-Life" signs out, my friend had captioned it "What's missing in this picture?".
There was not a single female in the frame, and I commented that from the look on their faces, that while they may think they're staunchly "pro-life", most of those boys in the photo would have no problems walking away from a pregnancy they promoted and leaving the girl/woman to deal with it alone.
It was about 3 hours later that the mob film made it's way around and I realized these were the exact same boys I'd commented on earlier.
I stand by my original assessment; if they've no respect for elderly men, then they'd certainly have none for females either. I'm guessing a fetus is important to them only because it might be born a fair skinned male.
Post automatically merged:

This seriously pissed me off. I'm not even sure how to express it. but native american or not, that is a grown ass man. and for some little punk to get in his face in his way is totally disrespectful. I was always taught to respect my elders and my mom would have my ass in a coma if i did anything like this. Let alone in the public eye. That's an embarrassment to his family. The fact that it was a native american makes it that much worse. Like what in thee fuck do his chanting and praying have to do with a fuckin wall? or even abortion rights??? Clearly, the little shits WANTED to start trouble. Tar and feather these little pos. all of em. And his dumb ass mother? The shitty apple doesnt fall too far from the shitty tree.

I'm sorry if i didn't make sense ya'll but this one right here has me speechless and ranting at the same time.

I know exactly what you mean @Prettypink513 , I wouldn't survive the beat down I'd get at home for doing something like this in my teens, my mom alone would have knocked me through 3 supporting walls like a wrecking ball with a single shove.

Last edited:
CNN's Jake Tapper obtained a statement on Sunday from Nick Sandmann, a junior at Covington Catholic High School, who said he is the student in the video. Sandmann said he was trying to defuse a tense situation and denied insinuations that anyone in the crowd was acting out of racism or hatred.
"I was not intentionally making faces at the protester. I did smile at one point because I wanted him to know that I was not going to become angry, intimidated or be provoked into a larger confrontation. I am a faithful Christian and practicing Catholic, and I always try to live up to the ideals my faith teaches me -- to remain respectful of others, and to take no action that would lead to conflict or violence."
He cautioned against rushing to judgment based on the short time captured on the videos and encouraged people to watch longer clips available online, "as they show a much different story than is being portrayed by people with agendas," he said.
"I am mortified that so many people have come to believe something that did not happen -- that students from my school were chanting or acting in a racist fashion toward African-Americans or Native Americans. I did not do that, do not have hateful feelings in my heart, and did not witness any of my classmates doing that."
The person who shot the videos described the atmosphere as tense.
Kaya Taitano, a student at the University of the District of Columbia, participated in the Indigenous Peoples March earlier in the day. She said the teens were chanting things like "Build the wall" and "Trump 2020." Those chants were not audible in videos reviewed by CNN.
"I did not feel safe in that circle," she said.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/01/19/us/teens-mock-native-elder-trnd/index.html

Thanks for pretty much making my point for me ... does religion have anything to do with skin colour ??? Of course some Muslims are white. Of course they'd let white Muslim children attend. Would they let a Korean Catholic attend ? Would they let a white Catholic ... ??? .

No private religious school has an obligation to let children of other faiths attend. The fact that most Catholic schools do is irrelevant. They have no obligation to do so, and in fact the majority do it because they need the extra revenue.

I do agree that religion and skin color are not the same thing.

Big surprise, the little shit isnt taking responsibility and is supporting the story the adults who have spoken out have put forth.

Priveleged scumbag little prick is blaming the old man for the whole thing. The elderly Native American got in HIS face, not the other way around, and NO ONE was blocking his path.

This kid deserves to die, along with his whole catholic trash hick family, and anyone else who buys this shit story theyre selling. Fuck these people.

Last edited:

So he's made that statement, but there's now another one floating around, presumably from either his family or himself, that he was really just "praying" while standing up as close as possible without physically touching Nathan Phillips person, with his eyes staring at the man and the gleefully smug smile on his face.
Funny, because my mother's step-father was Catholic, and I attended many services over the years growing up.
I've never seen a Catholic "pray" without their head bowed, genuflecting either before or afterwards (or both), and with their hands stuck in their jacket pockets while standing less than 12" from another person while trying to stare them down with an intimidating smirk.

I'm sure the walk backs, deflection ("Black Muslims!" who were really Israelites), and distractions will continue for several days, but I rest assured in knowing that the embarrassment this young shit stain and all of those who backed him up, surrounded and shoved into the Indigenous people's crowd with hateful chants, will follow each them long into the future.
My only sadness regarding their futures is in knowing that we'll never see the colleges who refuse them and the jobs they won't land in the years to come.

Big surprise, the little shit isnt taking responsibility and is supporting the story the adults who have spoken out have put forth.

Priveleged scumbag little prick is blaming the old man for the whole thing. The elderly Native American got in HIS face, not the other way around, and NO ONE was blocking his path.

This kid deserves to die, along with his whole catholic trash hick family, and anyone else who buys this shit story theyre selling. Fuck these people.

There are fates worse than death, @Jack , and I think each of these kids are going to learn that lesson in the hardest of ways yet to come.

There are fates worse than death, @Jack , and I think each of these kids are going to learn that lesson in the hardest of ways yet to come.

I dont know. Catholics protect their own, and the wealthy protect their own. Let's not forget all the sick crimes the Church has openly endorsed and permitted in recent years. This isnt even a blip on their radar. Theyll back these kids 100% and see to it that they still get entry into the private Catholic college of their choosing.

I dont know. Catholics protect their own, and the wealthy protect their own. Let's not forget all the sick crimes the Church has openly endorsed and permitted in recent years. This isnt even a blip on their radar. Theyll back these kids 100% and see to it that they still get entry into the private Catholic college of their choosing.

Agreed, especially if it's a private Catholic college, but unless these kids go into jobs under the churches domain, this will affect their future job prospects outside of the church's inner community, or family owned businesses.

But the rest of the video—nearly two hours of additional footage showing what happened before and after the encounter—adds important context that strongly contradicts the media's narrative.

Far from engaging in racially motivated harassment, the group of mostly white, MAGA-hat-wearing male teenagers remained relatively calm and restrained despite being subjected to incessant racist, homophobic, and bigoted verbal abuse by members of the bizarre religious sect Black Hebrew Israelites, who were lurking nearby. The BHI has existed since the late 19th century, and is best describes as a black nationalist cult movement; its members believe they are descendants of the ancient Israelites, and often express condemnation of white people, Christians, and gays. DC-area Black Hebrews are known to spout particularly vile bigotry.

and often express condemnation of white people, Christians, and gays. DC-area Black Hebrews are known to spout particularly vile bigotry.

WTF? Why aren't you all outraged? (rhetorical question, I know the answer)

https://reason.com/blog/2019/01/20/covington-catholic-nathan-phillips-video

Last edited:
Shockingly abhorrent behavior from these little bastards. They need their asses bounced out of the school for starters. Some have maintained they're just kids kids do stupid stuff

I agree with all of this ... kids do stupid stuff and when you do stupid things there are consequences ... and in this instance there should at the very least be a suspension and public apology. This child parents are wrong to defend him, but what do you expect from snow flake parents who came up in the previous administration. Parents have been defending their children bad behaviour in school for the past 20 years ... like lets tell the truth lots of parents would rather give their children a label, or a diagnosis and a pill than actually parent, and its seems like the word accountability is a dirty one now.

the bizarre religious sect Black Hebrew Israelites, who were lurking nearby. The BHI has existed since the late 19th century, and is best describes as a black nationalist cult movement; its members believe they are descendants of the ancient Israelites, and often express condemnation of white people, Christians, and gays.[

Those people's behavior was horrid and outrageous, and nothing I have said was in defense or support of them in any way. However, the interaction between the students, particularly the lead asshole, and the native american drummer was also horrid and outrageous. I will not condone the excuse that "someone was shitty to me so I'm going to be shitty to a third party".

Those people's behavior was horrid and outrageous, and nothing I have said was in defense or support of them in any way. However, the interaction between the students, particularly the lead asshole, and the native american drummer was also horrid and outrageous. I will not condone the excuse that "someone was shitty to me so I'm going to be shitty to a third party".

I don't think he is condoning anything .... as much as he is saying that there were lots of assholes on the square that day (save for the native). Some of them were adults and not wearing MAGA hats. The kid was wrong, but is he more wrong because he has a trump hat on ? NO!

But the rest of the video—nearly two hours of additional footage showing what happened before and after the encounter—adds important context that strongly contradicts the media's narrative.

Far from engaging in racially motivated harassment, the group of mostly white, MAGA-hat-wearing male teenagers remained relatively calm and restrained despite being subjected to incessant racist, homophobic, and bigoted verbal abuse by members of the bizarre religious sect Black Hebrew Israelites, who were lurking nearby. The BHI has existed since the late 19th century, and is best describes as a black nationalist cult movement; its members believe they are descendants of the ancient Israelites, and often express condemnation of white people, Christians, and gays. DC-area Black Hebrews are known to spout particularly vile bigotry.

and often express condemnation of white people, Christians, and gays. DC-area Black Hebrews are known to spout particularly vile bigotry.

https://reason.com/blog/2019/01/20/covington-catholic-nathan-phillips-video

Some fringe black religious nutter group being confrontational and offensive is hardly something new. I expect that from folks like that, we all should.

And when you have a large group of uppity white trash wearing MAGA shit, parading around, unfortunately they should expect some level of harrassment from folks. That too should be expected. I dont see how such a group thought they WOULDNT face some form of counter-protest.

Really not something to make a HUGE deal about. Not even really news.

Now if the ONLY story here was that these kids were being harassed and they conducted themsleves in a responsible, patient, tolerant manner and did all the right things in the face of such things, there would be reason to commend em.

That's not the story though. That's NOT what ended up happening that day. The story is they apparently withstood the racist scumbaggery from the religious nutters, only to then start hassling and acting in a threatening, intimidating manner towards an elderly Vietnam veteran.

And yes, i care more about elderly vietnam veterans being harrassed than i do some rich white Catholic kids being harrassed while wearing MAGA shit and trying to tell women what to do with their bodies. Him being harrassed DOES matter more. Him being harassed IS more offensive.

You guys trashing white teens want it to be true. Instead of conceding that it's not what it seemed, you want them to be racist scum.
You want racism to exist. Baffling.

Last edited:
So has anyone that is commentint on here watched the entire 2 hour video? read all the back stories REALLY done the research?

Here are 2 links that have a lot of research and back story, news clips, letters n comments from kids that were there etc... very important ESP now a days to do your full research and NOT just be following the media blindly, as we are ALL well aware, that most news nowadays is "fake news" and out there to fit a certain narrative...

https://turtleboysports.com/the-nat...h-a-group-of-kids-and-then-played-the-victim/

https://turtleboysports.com/mainstr...u-can-threaten-them-with-violence-on-twitter/

and yes, the people writting the articles have their own opinions and you don't need to 100% agree with their thoughts, their examples of what is wrong with the media, is spot on...

@Muriel Schwenck , I think you may find both links interesting

oh and if anyone is on a phone instead of a computer - that website SUCKS from on a phone.... (sorry) disclaimer needed

Last edited:
You guys trashing white teens want it to be true. Instead of conceding that it's not what it seemed, you want them to be racist scum.
You want racism to exist. Baffling.

Ive yet to read anything that clears them of wrongdoing for hassling the Vietnam vet.

The fact that they were hassled first by a separate group is impertinent.

Im honestly baffled why im reading this being thrown out as some legit excuse for their behavior. Fucking bizarre.

And yes, i openly admit i hate wealthy, white Catholic douchebags, especially those under 18 and over 40. The youth and the elderly are the worst people in America, and whites get a pass FAR too often.

So has anyone that is commentint on here watched the entire 2 hour video? read all the back stories REALLY done the research?

Here are 2 links that have a lot of research and back story, news clips, letters n comments from kids that were there etc... very important ESP now a days to do your full research and NOT just be following the media blindly, as we are ALL well aware, that most news nowadays is "fake news" and out there to fit a certain narrative...

https://turtleboysports.com/the-nat...h-a-group-of-kids-and-then-played-the-victim/

https://turtleboysports.com/mainstr...u-can-threaten-them-with-violence-on-twitter/

and yes, the people writting the articles have their own opinions and you don't need to 100% agree with their thoughts, their examples of what is wrong with the media, is spot on...

@Muriel Schwenck , I think you may find both links interesting

oh and if anyone is on a phone instead of a computer - that website SUCKS from on a phone.... (sorry) disclaimer needed

Ive read all the counter points and all the excuses put forth by the scumbag Catholic trash and their supporters. I have yet to read anything that explains away their behavior or excuses it.

Again, the fact they received some manner of abuse first from a completely unrelated party doesnt excuse them all of wrongdoing for what they did to this war veteran.

The arrogance in the statements put forth by the scumbag white trash and their families say a lot too i think. It'd be one thing if they put forth a more understanding, "sorry if the way we handled this situation caused confusion or concern, but this is what really occurred and what led to the events...." instead it was just a straight up explosion of ignorance and blame. Multiple assholes threw out the vapid "FAKE NEWS" nonsense, without any attempt to actually set the story straight. Multiple assholes immediately put the blame on the Vietnam vet, going as far as to lump him in with the religious nutters who supposedly first hassled the white trash and accusing HIM of being the aggressor in the whole situation. It's truly sickening. If they ONLY wanted to get the truth out, ONLY wanted to clear up supposed unfair perceptions regarding the kids, why insult and yet again try to drag this old war vet through the dirt??? There is no desire to smooth things over. There is no desire to create understanding or to actually correct any potential errors in the story thus far. It is 100%, right out of the gate, an aggressive smear campaign against everyone else.

How anyone can buy it for a single second is fucking beyond me. Goes to show why this type of thing can happen in the first place and how such trash people can exist and thrive in this country to begin with.

Last edited:
Back