• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Imagine, if you possibly can, being called "a fucking indian" throughout your childhood years, and using alternative routes to walk home by every. single. day. to avoid the male and female bullies who'd beat your ass just because they were bigger and could, while they'd say those exact same words to you.
Now, imagine you're also a girl who's dealing with all of this bullshit from the kids in the neighborhood and school, and the only friends you make are all black and Hispanic because they're dealing with the very same situation.

I realize this thought experiment is as lost on you as Schrodinger's equation, but for the sake of establishing your obvious personal social limitations, to me you're simply his cat.

Yeah all the white people on the rez tease him so bad ... like i appreciate your compassion but can we keep this reality based.

Last edited:
I heard the Covington diocese has the least rapey priests in all of Catholicism, not because they arent perverted scum like all the rest of em, but because these Covington schoolboys are SO unlikable and SO douchey that even the priests there dont want to fuck with em.

So, in the face of irrefutable video evidence that runs counter to your bias, you still shit on the victims.

Hey everyone, I found a leftist!
Post automatically merged:

I realize this thought experiment is as lost on you as Schrodinger's equation, but for the sake of establishing your obvious personal social limitations, to me you're simply his cat.

Just out of interest, do you know what point Schrodinger was attempting make with his 'cat' thought experiment?

Last edited:
But the rest of the video—nearly two hours of additional footage showing what happened before and after the encounter—adds important context that strongly contradicts the media's narrative.

Far from engaging in racially motivated harassment, the group of mostly white, MAGA-hat-wearing male teenagers remained relatively calm and restrained despite being subjected to incessant racist, homophobic, and bigoted verbal abuse by members of the bizarre religious sect Black Hebrew Israelites, who were lurking nearby. The BHI has existed since the late 19th century, and is best describes as a black nationalist cult movement; its members believe they are descendants of the ancient Israelites, and often express condemnation of white people, Christians, and gays. DC-area Black Hebrews are known to spout particularly vile bigotry.

and often express condemnation of white people, Christians, and gays. DC-area Black Hebrews are known to spout particularly vile bigotry.

WTF? Why aren't you all outraged? (rhetorical question, I know the answer)

https://reason.com/blog/2019/01/20/covington-catholic-nathan-phillips-video

Yes, although my outrage is directed at the adults who were supposed to be chaperoning those Catholic students.

Learning that this incident started with the Black Hebrews greatly increased my understanding of the weirdness of that day. The Black Hebrews had a cable access show in New York City back in the late 80s: the real jews are black. I also used to see them yelling and pamphleting downtown. But even if I hadn't had that background knowledge, I would have known to get the students away from adults who are yelling crazy things at them.

It is outrageous that the so called chaperones weren't called to task in the media.

The Washington Post has issued an 'editor's note' on its controversial coverage of an encounter between a Kentucky teen and a Native American activist after the paper was hit with a $250million lawsuit for defamation.

Nicholas Sandmann, 16, alleges the newspaper falsely labeled him a racist and said that the Post had engaged in 'targeting and bullying' and modern 'McCarthyism'.

Now the paper has issued an editor's note in which they say: 'Subsequent reporting, a student's statement and additional video allow for a more complete assessment of what occurred, either contradicting or failing to confirm accounts provided in that story.'

The lawsuit claims that the newspaper 'wrongfully targeted and bullied' the teen to advance its bias against President Donald Trump because Sandmann is a white Catholic who wore a Make America Great Again souvenir cap on a school field trip to the March for Life anti-abortion rally in Washington, D.C. on Jan. 18.

According to the complaint: 'The Post ignored basic journalist standards because it wanted to advance its well-known and easily documented, biased agenda against President Donald J. Trump ... by impugning individuals perceived to be supporters.'

Sandmann is seeking $250 million in damages, the amount that Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.com and the world's richest person, paid for the Post in 2013.

The Washington Post's Vice President for Communications Kristine Coratti Kelly had said: 'We are reviewing a copy of the lawsuit and we plan to mount a vigorous defense.'

I don't see a retraction or even an editorial note from the many here who jumped on the hate wagon with Jack as soon as he posted this shit.

I wouldn't hold your breath. This is the same media that jumped all over the Jessie Smolliet story as if it was true with zero proof, yet barely mentions any of the MAGA hat wearing individuals who were assaulted on camera.

A huge first page of hate here. 2nd, 3rd 4th etc. I don't see a retraction or even an editorial note from the many here who jumped on the hate wagon with Jack as soon as he posted this shit.
you won't from me either I am sticking with what I said and it is a good thing he was a decent elder and alone other wise maybe there would have been something to apologize about. They were rude, intimidating and racist and it seems that some people are so used to allow that kind of behavior here they think it is okay then get all butt hurt and want us to invade when the little cream puffs pull the same shit elsewhere and get hurt then it is suppose to be an international incident and we are suppose to go to war or freak out if anything happens to them. I have seen first hand the ugly American scenario overseas and it is embarrassing and usually the younger men are the absolute worse.I was fortunate that no one realized I was American until I opened my mouth and there were times I couldn't like the jerkoffs in the Frankfurt terminal. I either had to pretend I didn't know what they were saying t me and not let them touch me with their filthy grabby hands or I would have had to start brawling with them ad them in the military

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back