• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mom of 4

Trusted Member
25juww0.jpg

MANCHESTER, Conn. -- A California man appeared in court on Friday on charges of sexually assaulting his stepdaughter while the family lived in Connecticut.

Willard Thompson is accused of touching his ste pd aughter over a period of six years while her mother was suffering from thyroid cancer and a heart condition.

The mother, Kristina Thompson, told Eyewitness News that her now-teen daughter has been acting out in school and that it wasn't until last May that the girl revealed the secret she had been hiding since 1999.

"Yesterday was symbolic day as we boarded the plane, I realized it was exactly a year to the date my daughter said 'Mom, he touched me," Kristina Thompson told Eyewitness News.She said that she and her daughter flew across the country to attend the court appearance.

During Friday's preliminary hearing, the state offered Willard Thompson a minimum of nine months and a maximum of three years in prison.

Kristina Thompson said that the family is worried that Thompson will accept the plea deal and never admit to their allegations.

Kristina Thompson said her daughter told her that Willard Thompson molested her over a six-year period, beginning when she was 8.

"I have a heart condition, and it's exacerbated by stress and my daughter's quite aware of that, and she said her fear was if she told me, it would have killed me," Kristina Thompson said.

According to court documents, the molestation occurred mainly at the family's Manchester home.

"What he did, yes, was unconscionable, but what makes it even worse is when he did it -- when I was battling cancer, when I was fighting for my life, when he was helping himself to my daughter," Kristina Thompson said.

Willard Thompson is scheduled to return to court in July. The judge denied his attorney's request that he be exempt from court.

http://www.wfsb.com/news/16215951/detail.html

What a fucking asshole.

Like the molestation isn't bad enough, he does it while the girls mother is sick. The girl didn't want to tell her mom because ontop of the cancer she had heart problems and the poor girl thought it might kill her.

I hope Bubba has a good time with his ass!:mad:

I have been following this story throughout the previous months and there is no record of this in the State of Connecticut or elsewhere. I have tried contacting them as well as News Channel 3 and they claim to not have any knowledge of these despicable false allegations. I do not even see Mr. Thompson in the sex offender registry online search.

This leads me to believe that something is not right with this story. I really believe that there is a lot more to this story - there are always two sides to a story and I believe that it was a case of a disgruntled teenager wanting to get her way and cried wolf, albeit in the most character defaming way possible. To falsely accuse someone of this horrid crime is a horrid crime itself.

Yeah, I tried clicking on that link above and it only takes you to the home page of that news station. Hmmmmm ... where did this story come from? Is it real? How can we trust blog posts if there isn't a real story to back up the claim? I am going to do some more background research on this one.

Yeah, I tried clicking on that link above and it only takes you to the home page of that news station. Hmmmmm ... where did this story come from? Is it real? How can we trust blog posts if there isn't a real story to back up the claim? I am going to do some more background research on this one.
News stations often take down reports after a while. This is YEARS old.

I highly doubt some woman in Canada (where "Mom of 4" lives) made up some story about some asshat in Connecticut and photoshopped a picture with the WSFB Channel 2 logo on it.

Why didn't you ask "derby" about the link? He was sitting right next to you... and is actually probably sharing a brain with you. And you are both probably Willard Thompson.

I really believe that there is a lot more to this story - there are always two sides to a story and I believe that it was a case of a disgruntled teenager wanting to get her way and cried wolf, albeit in the most character defaming way possible. To falsely accuse someone of this horrid crime is a horrid crime itself.

A "disgruntled teenager wanting to get her way"? You just described pretty much everyone between the ages of 13 and 19. Why don't they all accuse people of molestation, if it's such a walk in the fucking park to testify about?

Yeah, I don't know which way to go with this one. This crime is heinous if it is true. I don't even know who the original author is. For all I know it could've have been a evil ex-wife that wrote the article. It's a flip of a coin if it were true the then the guy should pay do 15 years. If it is false then the original author whoever that person is should be sued at the very least. For something like this though, I believe prosecutors should be be involved, no? Does anyone know what the latest is on this?

Hmmmmmm ... I think it comes down to how authentic that photo is. If the news station isn't claiming responsibility, how easy is it to doctor up an image now days?

You are NOT fooling anyone here. So you can stop with the multiple IDs and liking your own comments. We're smarter than your average internet users around here. Wait. I don't think anyone is dumb enough to believe this crap you're trying to pull.

He's not in convictions or pending cases in the CT Judicial Website or in the DOC database.

Looks like charges were dismissed.

He's not in convictions or pending cases in the CT Judicial Website or in the DOC database.

Looks like charges were dismissed.
That would be a pretty obvious thing for him to say instead of the tactics used. I sure would have been waving that flag high if I had been charged and they were dropped.... I suspect the records were sealed and someone is trying to take advantage of that. If I gave a shit, I would make some calls but this pond scum isn't worth it.

User(s) banned for having too many accounts for one IP address.

You are NOT fooling anyone here. So you can stop with the multiple IDs and liking your own comments. We're smarter than your average internet users around here. Wait. I don't think anyone is dumb enough to believe this crap you're trying to pull.

This made me blow coffee out of my nose. I know people who do this shit on FB. Log into their spouses or children's accts to "support" whatever the bitch of the day is. Makes me feel sorry for them. WAY too much damn time on their hands!!

Back