• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
well it really doesnt matter what is said...kyle is in jail and will probably sit there..the mother has had nothing to do with him..and WILL NOT have anything to do with him..she has been speaking to children n youth and will get her kids back as soon as she does a few things..so to all the people who talk shit..including the "suposed ex of kyles" your lies dont mean shit in this whole thing..jen got her head straight and is doing very well now..

She didn't date Kyle. You make no sense. Go away, seriously.

my mistake from the way you had stated..it had sounded like you meant baby killin daddy (as in kyle) so i thought right off the bat that was who you were talkin about

It's funny that layla chooses to tard up the hate mail thread...
(funny as in "ha ha" and "odd" both. If funny means "retarded" too, then that "funny" also)

I got my first hate mail today. I will share it later.
Is it "later" yet?

Layla, there are other stories and other tragedies in this world and on this forum than your friends. It is getting tiresome for me to follow your stories, especially at 9 months pregnant. I don't believe Jen has stopped talking to him. I think she knows what he did but really doesn't wanna believe it. And that is sad for her. I haven't slammed her or made any remarks other than that you have contradicted yourself numerous times. And so has she. I don't care about Kyles exes. Maybe now that he is back in jail she will move on and maybe get the kids back. Help her focus on that. I don't think you relating every piece of gossip to her is the better thing.

jen is the one that got kyle put back in jail..and no she has nothing to do with him..she is focused on her boys like i have said in my last quote

Damn it, Layla! Trying to figure out what the fuck you are talking about half the time leaves me drooling. NOT in a good way. Mouth opened slack jawed, drooling. Much like I imagine you are doing right now.

We've taken what you've had to say into consideration and have come to the conclusion you are FULL OF SHIT. That's right, full of shit. So please, give my eyes a break and just STFU. I can't take much more.

Please stop stalking NELL. She won't put out to you. She is too busy being my dope ass IGF and OVER feeling sorry for your simple ass.

Please stop stalking NELL. She won't put out to you. She is too busy being my dope ass IGF and OVER feeling sorry for your simple ass.
That clarifies why Nell has been rebuffing my advances.
(I coded that in correct spelling, punctuation, and fancy words so lay-ya doesn't know what I said and think I'm on the market)

no..really i dont but w/e

Yes, you do. People like you make up shits, need help. People like you keep coming back, flapping their gums until they're blue in face, need help. People like you have multiple personalities, need help (I know you are prroofffzzzzz....) You really need stop. Go away, take care of your children, and try be a good mom instead spreading silly gossip. Maybe you need to read more books because that word "psycoschitzofrenic" isn't a fucking word.

And leave Nell alone. She don't like liars.

im not stalkin nell..and like i said if you dont beleive instead of typing bullshit lies why dont you message jennifer and find out the truth..LIKE IVE SAID BEFORE..YOU ALL KNOW SHE HAS A MYSPACE.... unless you all are just about lies and drama..and dont wanna know the real truth cuz then you wont have anything to flap your cocksuckers about...but then maybe if you do do that maybe then you will see i wasnt lying about this shit

LAAAY LAAAA
Neellll ssaaiidd ggoo aawwaayy.
(I said it really slow for you)

LAYLA
NELL SAID GO AWAY!
(In case you can't hear very well)

LAYLA
NELL SAID GO AWAY

(Incase you can't see very well)

I covered it all so what the fuck don't you get?

flapping my cocksucker...:heh:
I like that, maybe it should be my quote.
Sorry, mmm, not trying to encourage Layla.
Nell you're my girl, you'll always be my girl.

Back