• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
We aren't doing our jobs if we are not getting hate mail. I haven't even gotten a "fuck off" private message in a coon's age. :bored:

Quick! Somebody send UCat some hate mail before she spontaneously combusts! DoNt FOrgET 2 TyPe LiKe tHis EiThEr AnD STFU

Wow, yeah and I only have gotten one horrible e-mail! Boy we must be slacking off and need to be a bit more creative.

In all this time...I haven't gotten a single hate mail.
Am I doing something wrong?? ;)

I have never gotten hate mail. But I did communicate back and forth with Layla in PM. The friend of the mom in the Kyle Bluge (sp?) thread. She lied to me, as I may have mentioned. Don't lie to Nell. She will out you and never talk to you again!!!

I am also kinda friends with Whore Corpse, who changed her profile name to Samantha, put a new pic up, dumped the baby killin daddy and is doing better.

was is Shaun calling me all this time & i've been hanging up? fuck. i'd have taken a message.:crazy

*sob* No new hate mail...and I was just starting to have a blast reading it all too. I can't decide if I enjoyed Shaun calling from hell, or the crazy chick that assaulted herself during the SUV thing more... (Go Cynthia Stryong! At least to me it sounded like the crazy bitch scratched herself up for more "attention") My hubby says he likes the SUV story the best. I'm kinda leaning towards the Shaun of the Living Dead (keke, loved that movie).

Though..Harmony Jade Creech (I swear half of those emails Morbid got were from the same damn person) was entertaining too...

Omg...so many interesting things. Someone call Swivel to stir up some racist, Christian trouble for us again!

Last edited:
We have getting mostly praise (and if any of you read this, I swear I will respond in due time...we have had a few speed bumps lately), but it has been quiet on the hate mail front. Lately, anyone who has any issue with us has just posted in the article or thread.

Once we pick up, and get back to posting more stories a day, I am sure that will all change.

I have never gotten hate mail. But I did communicate back and forth with Layla in PM. The friend of the mom in the Kyle Bluge (sp?) thread. She lied to me, as I may have mentioned. Don't lie to Nell. She will out you and never talk to you again!!!

I am also kinda friends with Whore Corpse, who changed her profile name to Samantha, put a new pic up, dumped the baby killin daddy and is doing better.

well that's fine if you think i lied cause i really didnt...and would his ex's name be brittany?

well if it is brittany..she didnt dump him..he dumped her cuz she was crazy...she's psycoschitzofrenic bipolar (sp?) she is pregnant now..and she cheated on her b.f with someone else..so who knows who the baby's daddy is..and her first which was suposed to be kyle's...same thing...her and her mother make up crazy stories just to make themselves look good..i would really love to talk to this certain Whore Corpse or Samantha whatever..

Layla,

She wouldn't want to talk to you. She doesn't lie. And her baby died through no fault of her own. She is just now getting over it a tiny bit. You should drop it, and leave her alone. I'll be sure to let her know not to respond to you. Please do not dig up an eighteen year old mommies grief for your own agenda.

I have never gotten hate mail (Nell told me to quit packing Draino in my kid's lunches but that was it).

What's a gal gotta do to get threats of harm? To be called (misspelled) names in a barely coherant message?

Hmmmm.....:eek:hwell:

Should've say "Kyle Babyshaker"

The only hate mail I've got was from someone (the email isn't existed anymore), called me Nazi Mommy. I figure it out why I got call that name because of my thoughts on statutory rape.

Layla,

She wouldn't want to talk to you. She doesn't lie. And her baby died through no fault of her own. She is just now getting over it a tiny bit. You should drop it, and leave her alone. I'll be sure to let her know not to respond to you. Please do not dig up an eighteen year old mommies grief for your own agenda.

and im sure she dated kyle..probably some bulshit lies on all of yours and her parts..

Back