• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I just can't imagine being married to and producing children with that ...
Considering all the levels of kink this guy had going on i would have to assume that Dylan and his brother were victims of Dads for a really long time ... Long before Dylan ended up dead. Because for me, I just can't see this shit eating tranny being able to draw a healthy line anyplace ... and that if anything was around for him to violate that he stopped himself from following through.

A man accused of killing his 13-year-old son in southwest Colorado is scheduled to go to trial Sept. 18. The Durango Herald reports Mark Redwine’s attorneys argued they needed more time to prepare for the trial, which has been delayed multiple times.

A man accused of killing his 13-year-old son in southwest Colorado is scheduled to go to trial Sept. 18. The Durango Herald reports Mark Redwine’s attorneys argued they needed more time to prepare for the trial, which has been delayed multiple times.

The boy’s remains were found in 2013 and 2015 within 10 miles (16 kilometers) of Redwine’s home near Vallecito Reservoir.

The boy’s remains were found in 2013 and 2015 within 10 miles (16 kilometers) of Redwine’s home near Vallecito Reservoir.

I've read horrifying things here, but this just broke my heart. Imagine what the family went through each time they found part of his remains.

I've read horrifying things here, but this just broke my heart. Imagine what the family went through each time they found part of his remains.

The last time they found Dylan's remains was in 2015. For fucks sake. That was 4 years ago!
Each and every delay since then has just been a slap in the face.

Fuck you Mark Redwine. You vile piece of shit.

A judge on Monday declared a mistrial in a murder trial of a father accused of murdering his 13-year-old son in 2012.

The mistrial was declared after defense attorneys for Mark Redwine said they were experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Judge Jeffrey Wilson declared the mistrial after deliberating through late morning, and Redwine's trial in the murder of his son, Dylan Redwine, will be rescheduled for a later date. Redwine is charged with second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death.

At a status conference on Monday, one of Redwine's public defenders had on Monday morning asked the judge to declare a mistrial after saying the defense attorneys were experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, though some of their test results had not yet come back. They also argued they would need to quarantine in case they are positive for the coronavirus.

Sixth Judicial District Attorney Christian Champagne made allegations about the "recent behavior" of Mark Allen Redwine's attorneys, alleging that one had been seen in recent days without masks, and a phone call from the La Plata County Jail, according to both a court order and comments made during the hearing.

Judge Wilson agreed that a mistrial should be declared despite opposition from Champagne and Dylan Redwine's brother and family, who have awaited closure in Dylan's death for years.

“The Court, for the reasons stated on the record and without making any findings as to the veracity of the allegations, finds that even if such allegations are true, the Court has no choice but to … declare a mistrial to ensure that Mr. Redwine has effective assistance of counsel,” Judge Wilson wrote in the order.
1605046229029.png

Last edited:
Ah fuck, this is that shit eating child murderer. This is one of those fucked up cases that occasionally pops up in my head out of the god-damn blue. Why can't someone in the La Plata County Detention Center do the good people of Colorado a solid and skull fuck this asshole to death?

Last edited:
This fucking enrages me beyond words.

Cory (Dylan's brother) is my friend. Like I know him in real life, and see him and his posts regularly... Their family has been in fucking agony over these delays. It's gross to me, how Mark Redwine continues to victimize Cory and Elaine and the rest of their family. My heart breaks for them right now.
Fucking gross. Literally makes me rage.

JUSTICE FOR DYLAN is all they want. Every single day. So many years later.. So sad.

This fucking enrages me beyond words.

Cory (Dylan's brother) is my friend. Like I know him in real life, and see him and his posts regularly... Their family has been in fucking agony over these delays. It's gross to me, how Mark Redwine continues to victimize Cory and Elaine and the rest of their family. My heart breaks for them right now.
Fucking gross. Literally makes me rage.

JUSTICE FOR DYLAN is all they want. Every single day. So many years later.. So sad.
As if the murder itself wasn't sufficiently traumatizing.

Mark "Brownturd Eater" Redwine needs to be removed from life.
This diaper dining crossdressing degenerate murderer is nothing more than a burden to all around him.
So many different ways he should die.
The only tragedy beyond Dylan's murder is that Turd Gnosher can only be killed once.

An enraged Colorado father killed his 13-year-old son after the boy found “compromising” photos of him eating feces from a diaper while wearing women’s underwear, prosecutors allege.

The murder trial of Mark Redwine, 59, began Monday with opening statements by prosecutors who claim he flew into a rage when his teenage son, Dylan, may have mentioned or shown him the sordid photos the night he was killed in November 2012, the Denver Post reported.

“A damaged relationship, exposed with compromising photographs, photographs in the hands of a 13-year-old who is disgusted by it, which triggered a violent rage in the defendant,” prosecutor Fred Johnson said.

Redwine, who was arrested in 2017, is charged with second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death.

Dylan disappeared from Redwine’s Vallecito home during a court-ordered visit at the residence over Thanksgiving 2012. The boy’s remains were not discovered until 2013 and 2014, the Denver Post reported.

Johnson said Monday prosecutors intend to show Redwine killed Dylan in his living room and then dumped the body off a trail near his home before misleading investigators for months to cover up the killing.

Traces of blood belonging to the boy were found in Redwine’s living room and his son’s body was found without his wallet or backpack.

Redwine’s public defender, meanwhile, insisted that Dylan had no interest in visiting his father and suggested he may have been attacked by a bear or mountain lion after running away, claiming a tooth mark was found on his skull, the Denver Post reported.

Defense attorney John Moran said Redwine’s son had previously confronted him about the fetish photos during a cross-country trip — and that prosecutors will not be able to prove a connection between his death and the revealing snapshots.

The images “come from deep within Mark’s private life,” Moran said. “If the prosecution could find an expert to say people who do that are more likely to kill their child, that information would be given to you … Mr. Redwine did not kill his child.”

“Mr. Redwine … in addition to being innocent, lost everything,” Moran said Monday. “He lost it all, and now he sits here with this demand for wrongful conviction.”

The trial, which was postponed after multiple delays in the case, is expected to last until mid-July, with testimony to start Tuesday, the Denver Post reported.
1624379515516.png

Mark Redwine is guilty on all counts!!
Rest easy now, Dylan!!!

Cory, your strength and bravery are admirable my friend! So relieved Dylan got justice and you and your mom can finally move forward.

"DURANGO, Colo. — A jury on Friday afternoon found Mark Redwine guilty of second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death for the 2012 disappearance of his 13-year-old son, Dylan Redwine.

Sentencing was immediately set for Friday, Oct. 8 at 9 a.m."

Post automatically merged:

My heart is happy. I'm literally in tears for Cory. He truly needed some closure

Welp that's it!
I've finally found a story that's made me gag.
And not in my head gag. Actual IRL gag.
As much as I tried to avoid while reading, I now have an image of sickfuck doing exactly as described burned into my fucking head and I'm seriously considering the 'Power Drill' method to be rid of it.

An enraged Colorado father killed his 13-year-old son after the boy found “compromising” photos of him eating feces from a diaper while wearing women’s underwear

Kid deserved way better than what he got, both for having to see those photos and then being murdered for it.

At least there was a conviction in the case.

also:

eating feces from a diaper while wearing women’s underwear

wtf?

"Redwine" is a name with origin apparently in the UK but I imagine there must be some percentage of German in that one.

He killed his son because he didn’t want anyone to see or know about his pictures.
Because he killed his son EVERYONE knows about and can see his pictures.

Killing someone to cover something up only postpones and amplifies the consequences of your original secret.

He killed his son because he didn’t want anyone to see or know about his pictures.
Because he killed his son EVERYONE knows about and can see his pictures.

Killing someone to cover something up only postpones and amplifies the consequences of your original secret.
Maybe two or three would have known and faded out easily.. now everyone knows and no one will forget..

A Colorado father has been sentenced to a maximum 48 years in prison after being convicted of second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death in the disappearance of his 13-year-old son nearly a decade ago.

Mark Redwine, 60, was sentenced Friday by La Plata County District Court Chief Judge Jeffrey Wilson, The Durango Herald reported.

“I have trouble remembering a convicted defendant that has shown such little remorse for what they’ve done,” the judge said.

Prosecutors argued at trial that Redwine killed Dylan after Dylan discovered embarrassing photos of Redwine wearing women’s lingerie and eating feces from a diaper. They presented evidence that Dylan’s relationship with his father was in long decline and that Dylan told family and friends he dreaded the court-ordered visit.

Redwine didn't speak during the sentencing hearing.

Back