• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
This fucking story has legs. Over the course of nearly five years, a missing boy, search parties, hateful divorced parents, court order visitation against kid's will, fake international ransom demands, Dr. Phil show, partial body discovery, cross-dressing, diaper fetish (wtf?), coprophagy (fucking eww), paranoia mental breakdown, polygraph refusal and finally an arrest of the father. Did I miss anything? I can't wait for the movie.

Last edited:
I just can't even begin to imagine how this fucker sleeps at night. Four and a half years have gone by since he killed his son. For 4.5 years this fucker has just lived his everyday life? I would, (without a doubt in my mind) legit die if anything ever happened to my mini.

Yet, this guy went about his life like nothing...
Yep. That takes it to a whole new kind of sick- To not break the fuck down in agony, or fumble himself up in the investigation, or flip his shit in the public scrutiny, or kill himself overwhelmed with not only the loss of his son, but by knowing he caused it.
Beyond sick. Evil. Completely heartless. Without a shred of remorse. To a whole new level...

He wanted revenge? He bludgeoned him in a fit of rage? He had to have the final move? He didn't want to pay child support? Could he have pre-planned this, and possibly planned to kill him during his Thanksgiving visit? So many questions. Mostly cuz i can't begin to wrap my head around it. How does one brutally murder their child? I can't for the life of me, understand it.

Questions that this piece of shit will never answer.. this guy is never going to admit anything. He will take it to his grave, the heartless bastard. His sick, twisted, final fuck you to his ex-wife. Gross.

Upthread the photos were described as the father crossdressing, wearing adult diapers, and eating feces.

But I don't know that any of this has been substantiated... it's just what Dylan's mother has said. And they apparently had a very acrimonious relationship/custody battle at the time Dylan was killed.

Having seen the pics (yes, they are out there and def NSFW), I can attest that they exist.

And totes gross.

Guess who was finally arrested? Mark Redwine I can't believe you're still alive. I pegged you as the cowardly kill myself kind of guy. Justin DiPeitro you're next.

07/26/17
:yawn::wtf::wtf:

A twisted Colorado father was driven to allegedly murder his son when the teen discovered “disgusting” photos of the deviant dad eating feces from a diaper while dressed in women’s clothes, according to reports.

Mark Redwine allegedly flew into a rage when his 13-year-old son, Dylan, and his older brother Cory unearthed the embarrassing snaps, ABC 7 in Denver reported.

The two boys planned on confronting their dad about the photos – ultimately leading to Dylan’s sudden disappearance from his dad’s home in Vallecito in November 2012.

“I have seen the photos,” Cory Redwine told ABC 7. “It shows him wearing women’s clothes and makeup and a diaper and then eating his feces from the diaper. It was disgusting. We couldn’t believe it.”

On Saturday, following a five-year investigation, Mark Redwine was arrested in Bellingham, Washington, and charged with Dylan’s death. He is being held on $1 million bail.

Cory called the arrest “bittersweet.”

“It’s exciting to know that justice is coming for my little brother,” he said. “I’m obviously excited. I believe they have the right man, but it’s still sad that we even have to go through this.”

Cory said the “disturbing” photos were likely just the beginning of a feud between his brother and father, who had a violent temper. Cory also believes his dad is mentally ill.

“I think Dylan had a lot more than just pictures that he wanted to get across to Mark,” said Cory. “He’s just a sick person, but he’s fully aware of his actions, and he’s fine with being that person. If that’s how he wants to live his life, then well, we can see where that gets you. He’s where he belongs.”

http://nypost.com/2017/07/26/twiste...d-son-who-found-his-disgusting-fetish-photos/

I came here on this fine Saturday morning expecting that one of you sick bastards would have and posted the pics.

I am disappointed now. Or maybe not, I didn't even eat breakfast yet. Haha!

Mark Redwine's bond has been reduced.

A District Court judge on Tuesday lowered bail for Mark Redwine, the man accused of killing his son Dylan, from $1 million cash-only to $750,000 cash surety – meaning he can post bail through a bail bondsman. Even working through a bondsman, Redwine must come up with about $112,500 to go free.

He wore an orange jail-issued jumpsuit Tuesday during an advisement hearing. He sat slouched in a chair next to his public defenders, Justin Bogan and John Moran.

He answered routine questions about whether he understood the charges against him and his rights by saying, “I do.”

The right side of the courtroom gallery, behind the prosecutor, was packed with Dylan’s family, courthouse staff, lawyers, investigators and about a dozen sheriff’s deputies.

Dylan’s mother, Elaine Hall, and Dylan’s older brother, Cory Redwine, both made brief statements, asking that bail be left at $1 million cash only. They said Redwine’s behavior has become increasingly erratic in recent years.

“His temper and his violence and his reaction to things can be an unknown,” Cory Redwine said. “We just don’t feel comfortable with it.”

It was Redwine’s initial court appearance in 6th Judicial District Court in La Plata County. District Judge Jeffrey Wilson advised Redwine of his rights and pending charges.

Redwine, 55, is suspected of killing his 13-year-old son, Dylan, in November 2012. A grand jury issued an indictment last month accusing him of second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death.

He faces 16 to 48 years in prison if convicted on either count.

His defense lawyers portrayed Redwine as a victim who lost his son and family, and has “endured hatred” from his community. He has been under a “cloud of suspicion since Day 1,” yet he has never tried to flee, he keeps to himself, he works as a long-haul trucker and he has maintained his innocence, Moran said.

“This grieving father lost his son and has been falsely accused of killing him,” Moran said.

He asked the court to treat Redwine as innocent until proven guilty, saying the case against him is not strong. If it was, it wouldn’t have taken nearly five years, two sheriff’s and two district attorney’s to secure an indictment, he said.

District Attorney Christian Champagne said society deems Redwine’s crimes as some of the “most heinous.” Redwine has a temper and has been known to lash out at people who speak to him about the case.

He lives mostly in Phoenix. As a long-haul trucker, he doesn’t have strong ties to anywhere, Champagne said.

“We have reason to believe Mr. Redwine is a flight risk,” he said. “... This man’s crime is terrible. It shows his character.”

Redwine has a relatively minor criminal history, including disorderly conduct, theft and a burglary case that was dismissed. One of his cases involved allegations of child abuse, Champagne said.

Judge Wilson said he’s concerned about the community’s safety and Redwine being a flight risk, in part because he has spent most of his time outside La Plata County in recent years.

Redwine was arrested July 21 in Bellingham, Washington. He eventually waived his right to an extradition hearing, which allowed the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office to retrieve him and bring him back to Colorado.

Sheriff’s deputies boarded a private flight Sunday from the Animas Airpark to Washington. They spent the night in Washington before putting Redwine on the 7½-hour return flight Monday.

The charter flight cost about $2,000, not including pilot fees, said Megan Graham, spokeswoman for La Plata County government. It is not totally unusual for the Sheriff’s Office to use chartered flights to transport inmates, she said, especially across long distances.

The Sheriff’s Office spends $10,000 to $25,000 annually on those flights, she said.

The charter flight made sense from a cost and logistical standpoint, Graham said. If deputies drove to Washington, they would have been on the road for several days, staying at hotels, and would have had to find jails for Redwine to stay along the way, she said.
https://durangoherald.com/articles/178672-mark-redwines-bail-lowered-by-judge
Much more at the link

Attorneys representing a man charged with killing his 13-year-old son in southwestern Colorado have asked the court for more time to examine the thousands of documents related to the case.

The Durango Herald reports the status conference in Durango on Thursday was the first court appearance in 96 days for 55-year-old Mark Redwine.

Redwine was indicted earlier this year on charges of second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death. Redwine is suspected of killing Dylan Redwine in November 2012.

His public defender John Moran told the court they were was still looking through the documents that took the state more than 4 years to compile.

Redwine is scheduled for a second status conference in mid-April. He has denied any involvement in his son’s death.
http://www.denverpost.com/2017/12/14/attorneys-of-man-accused-of-killing-son-request-more-time/

Why did I look at the picture.

Controlling bastard ...

There is only one possible reason for him to make such a demand, and that is to cause her inconvenience.

Oct 10, 2018

A man accused of killing his 13-year-old son in southwest Colorado is scheduled to go to trial Feb. 25.

The Durango Herald reports 57-year-old Mark Redwine made a brief appearance Wednesday in District Court, where a judge set the four-week trial despite defense attorneys' suggestion that they won't be ready in time.

Redwine has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in the death of his son, Dylan.

He's suspected of killing Dylan in November 2012, shortly after the boy arrived for a court-ordered visit from Colorado Springs. According to the indictment, Dylan's blood was found in Mark Redwine's living room, washing machine, the bed of his pickup and on some of his clothes.
https://www.kktv.com/content/news/F...ark-Redwine-in-teen-sons-death-496785701.html

Delayed again.

The jury trial that was to take place in February for Mark Redwine, the Vallecito man charged with killing his 13-year-old son, Dylan, has been vacated and will be rescheduled at a later date, giving lawyers more time to prepare their cases.

Chief District Judge Jeffery Wilson said it could take weeks before he rules on the dozens of motions argued this week in the case against Redwine. Those motions include one to move the trial to a different judicial district and several seeking to suppress evidence.

Lawyers spent dozens of hours this week in 6th Judicial District Court arguing about how law enforcement obtained evidence and what pieces of that evidence should be permitted at trial. Defense lawyers made a case in closed court Friday for why they think the trial should be moved to a different judicial district, likely arguing that significant media coverage and other factors make it impossible for their client to receive a fair trial in La Plata County. Lawyers can request what’s called a “change of venue” if they believe a jury pool may be negatively influenced by pretrial publicity.

The evidence in dispute includes statements Redwine made to law enforcement; the findings of a cadaver dog trained to sniff human remains; and media coverage that included local, state, national and international stories about Dylan’s disappearance and murder, including a two-part episode on “Dr. Phil;” among other issues.

Judge Wilson said he would rule at a later date whether jurors will be allowed to watch the “Dr. Phil” shows, in which Redwine, his ex-wife, Elaine Hatfield Hall, and their son, Cory Redwine, appeared on the show.

The court heard from at least three investigators, including an FBI special agent and La Plata County Sheriff’s Office investigators. Lawyers questioned each witness about how they obtained information from Redwine, including whether statements were given voluntarily or through coercive means.

Mark Redwine appeared each day in court dressed in a “2XL” orange jumpsuit with his right hand shackled to his waist. Throughout the hearing, Redwine wrote notes to his attorneys and, at times, advised them verbally.

Prosecutors spent hours trying to convince Judge Wilson that evidence obtained by law enforcement was done legally. They asked questions like: What was the officer wearing on the day she or he spoke with Redwine? Was Redwine told he could leave at any time? Was Redwine ever detained or put in handcuffs?

In asking these questions, lawyers tried to show that law enforcement did not coerce Redwine into making statements. If the evidence wasn’t obtained legally, as the defense argued, the evidence could be thrown out by the judge.

Defense attorneys argued that law enforcement used illegal means to obtain information from Redwine. They asked questions like: Who did Redwine explicitly give authority to search his home? What was the officers’ tone of voice when talking with Redwine? Was Redwine told he had the right to an attorney?

Those questions were meant to elicit answers that would implicate officers in an act of obtaining information unlawfully, such as making a threat or promise or detaining Redwine until he provided information.

While Wilson hinted at times how he would rule on certain issues, he said he has at least 60 hours of recordings to review before he could rule on the motions.

Those recordings include videotaped interviews at the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, recordings made by law enforcement in casual conversations with Redwine, and recordings of informal conversations at Redwine’s residence.

The four-week trial has not yet been rescheduled; a new trial date is likely to be determined early next year. Wilson and lawyers agreed Friday the trial may be in June or July.
https://durangoherald.com/articles/253862-trial-for-mark-redwine-postponed-until-mid2019

Once again..
FUCK YOU MARK REDWINE!!

On for chrissakes, could someone just take this guy out? The only point not completely resolved is why, and the exact details of how.

Back