• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I have followed this from the beginning and never felt Dylan's mom was being spiteful towards Mark Redwine. She just wants to find her son! What mother wouldn't? He refused a polygraph, never got off his shit eating, drunken diaper wearing ass to look for him. Statement analysis flagged him as deceitful and his story does not pass the straight face test and not because he is a shit eater. I follow too many of these cases and my gut says he killed Dylan. Guilt is eating him alive.

Today marks the one year anniversary since Dylan's remains we're discovered. Whoever murdered you deserves to pay dearly for what they did! RIP Dylan

Statement analysis flagged him as deceitful and his story does not pass the straight face test...

Whoa, that caught my eye. Very few people here, or anywhere, ever mention Statement Analysis. Do you frequent Peter Hyatt's site, as do I?

Yes, Mark Redwine is guilty as Hell.

Whoa, that caught my eye. Very few people here, or anywhere, ever mention Statement Analysis. Do you frequent Peter Hyatt's site, as do I?

apparently we will find out soon enough. the doubts are few on this end, i just kinda hoped he was a jackass. (why i say that is 'cause if YOU, KNEW,and I KNEW, and MOM KNEW, and BROTHER KNEW..well, it's kinda been a long time for Dylan, hasn't it?) I hope the family that had no part of this feel some peace. hell, i hope all of his family feels some peace. i am not gonna jump the gun.

dupe *shakes fist! damn you computer!*

Last edited:
Surely if they had physical evidence from the times they've searched the dads home, they would have arrested him by now? Unless they're letting him dig himself in deeper.

I really feel like the dad did it. He might have run those errands in the morning to give himself an alibi, but he had all night to kill Dylan and dispose of his remains. Everything about the father is off. Yes, both parents seem to have been more caught up in destroying each other than in providing stability for their kids, but the dad seems worse.

When Mark Redwine talked about Dylan, he's said "I loved that boy". Or "his son". Distancing language. Nothing seems personal or heartfelt.

And while none of this is conclusive, he sent that vile text to his ex an hour after Dylan's remains were found? An hour after? So, not reeling in shock, not overwhelmed by grief, his first instinct is to smear his ex and her friend in the eyes of the press and public? The only reason I can think that he seems so unaffected about his boys remains is because he knew where there were all along. Even if you're braced for the worst, knowing they've found his body should still come as more of a shock than it clearly did to him.

Yes I am a Peter Hyatt reader and fan. Mark Redwine is guilty as Hell.
Dylans mom had nothing to do with his death. I amazes me each time someone tries to blame her. I also follow the Ayla Reynolds case and I burn up each time a finger is pointed at her Momma. Trista Reynolds is still actively looking for her daughter while Daddy does nothing. Never once did he or his disgusting family ever look for her. Sickening.

I am having trouble with Chrome...can't c&p, so I'mm going to type the damn thing out.

From The Denver Post:

Authorities investigating the death of13 year old Dylan Redwine say they have discovered items that are worth testing to determine if they are connected.

The search was conducted Saturday in the Middle Mountain area where Redwine's remains were discovered in June of 2013.

Redwine disappeared during a 2012 Thanksgiving trip to his father's house during a court-ordered visit. La Plata county sheriff's investigators have identified Mark Redwine as a person of interest in his death.

Authorities conducted the search Saturday because the area had recent heavy rain, and authorities believed evidence that might have been covered with debris could have been uncovered.......

.....The possible evidence will be tested and if there is a connection found, the items will be revealed.

I am having trouble with Chrome...can't c&p, so I'mm going to type the damn thing out.

From The Denver Post:

Authorities investigating the death of13 year old Dylan Redwine say they have discovered items that are worth testing to determine if they are connected.

The search was conducted Saturday in the Middle Mountain area where Redwine's remains were discovered in June of 2013.

Redwine disappeared during a 2012 Thanksgiving trip to his father's house during a court-ordered visit. La Plata county sheriff's investigators have identified Mark Redwine as a person of interest in his death.

Authorities conducted the search Saturday because the area had recent heavy rain, and authorities believed evidence that might have been covered with debris could have been uncovered.......

.....The possible evidence will be tested and if there is a connection found, the items will be revealed.

The link, - in case anybody needs it: http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_28810460/la-plata-county-possible-evidence-dylan-redwine-death

DURANGO, Colo. (CBS4) – More items of interest related to the death of Dylan Redwine have been found, according to the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office.

According to sheriff’s office spokesman Den Bender, 16 groups conducted a five-day follow up search on Middle Mountain beginning last Thursday that concluded on Monday and found some “items of interest.”

The 13-year-old disappeared in La Plata County in 2012. Previous items were found in the area where Redwine’s body was found on Middle Mountain in 2013. Deputies are not giving any details about what exactly has been discovered.

“A total of 69 people took part in this search,” Bender said in a statement. “New areas as well as areas previously searched were covered.”

Bender said the new items of interest will be “tested and added to other evidence collected.”

“An examination of the search results will help determine the next steps investigators will take to move the case forward,” Bender said.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/07/11/items-interest-murder-dylan-redwine/

I just love forensics and the way so much has progressed in that field. Still, if these new items are from outdoor locations as it appears to sound IMO, I'd think that any real use in court would be very disputable.

I guess it depends on the type of discovery--but you'd think that items locate outside may be argued as being from anyone at any time before present day.

Still, as any case investigated, while court solid items are great and hopefully always available, anything at all leading to at least reasonable answers can rejuvenate the investigators into going further to discover other evidence that MAY be court-usable.

Hopefully something is found ASAP to get long-overdue justice for this child, and to begin providing some answers for those who are left behind.

The parents filed lawsuits against each other. Both suits thrown out by the court.
October 27, 2016

http://www.westword.com/news/dylan-...sed-no-justice-in-sight-for-slain-boy-6658745
...Elaine Hall — Dylan's mom, formerly known as Elaine Redwine — filed a wrongful-death lawsuit against Mark, to which her ex-husband responded with a countersuit.
The two suits vividly demonstrate the level of bitterness between the ex-spouses in the wake of Dylan's death.

http://crimefeed.com/2017/06/30912/
June 13, 2017
On June 5, Mark announced he would lead a “recovery search” for Dylan’s remains and other clues to be mounted from August 4 to August 11.

As he remains the sole person of interest in Dylan’s murder, a reporter asked Mark if this new effort is, at least in part, to clear his own name. Mark responded, “It’s not acceptable. We’re here five years later down the road, and [Dylan] is still unaccounted for. That is my motivation, to bring him home...

Last edited:
Mark Redwine has been arrested for his son Dylan's murder.

The arrest comes almost five years after 13-year-old Dylan Redwine went missing.

The boy disappeared from his father’s home in the La Plata County town of Vallecito in November 2012. Some of his remains were discovered in the summer of 2013.

The arrest comes almost five years after 13-year-old Dylan Redwine went missing.

The boy disappeared from his father’s home in the La Plata County town of Vallecito in November 2012. Some of his remains were discovered in the summer of 2013.

Investigators named Mark Redwine as a person of interest in the case two years ago.

Dylan disappeared around Thanksgiving 2012 while spending a court-ordered visit with his father. Dylan’s mother Elaine has gone on national TV accusing Mark Redwine of being involved in her son’s death.

Elaine filed a wrongful death lawsuit in the case against her ex-husband in Durango. That suit was dismissed in early 2016 because the statute of limitations ran out a few days before it was filed, according to Elaine.

Mark Redwine has denied any involvement in Dylan’s death.
http://kdvr.com/2017/07/22/dylan-redwines-father-arrested-in-sons-death-boys-mother-says/

WOW Mark Redwine looks like a REAL dirtbag! I don't know why, but I was picturing a put-together, perhaps somewhat wealthy man. Oy vey!

Someone help me out here.

Redwine looks a mix of Mark Hamill, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, and someone else who is famous, but I can't quite put my finger on who.

I know this case is here somewhere, but a search for Redwine returned nothing. I'll leave it for someone who knows how to merge them.

In 2012, amidst divorce proceedings, Mark Redwine had his 13 year old son Dylan for a Thanksgiving visit. Dylan arrived on the 18th, his father reported him missing the next day. Dylan's remains were found months later, his head a mile from his body.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/23/us/colorado-missing-boy-father-charged/index.html

from Mcdanel's link

The indictment also states Redwine had plans to confront his father about "compromising" pictures of him. There was no explanation of what the pictures were.

Ohhhh I wonder what they were, cause I'm sure they don't exist now, unless they are on the internet and then they are out there somewhere.

from Mcdanel's link

Ohhhh I wonder what they were, cause I'm sure they don't exist now, unless they are on the internet and then they are out there somewhere.

Upthread the photos were described as the father crossdressing, wearing adult diapers, and eating feces.

But I don't know that any of this has been substantiated... it's just what Dylan's mother has said. And they apparently had a very acrimonious relationship/custody battle at the time Dylan was killed.

I always knew he did it
Watched the interview, He had that same bullshit they all do .
I am so happy he got caught.
Very sad for Mom and family

Death to that lying ass prick,, evil man he is
The lies he told over and over again.

Upthread the photos were described as the father crossdressing, wearing adult diapers, and eating feces.

Id be shocked if it wasnt true. Silence of the Lamb types are ad ime a dozen it seems, transvestites are the creepiest people on the planet. Deadly sick fucks.

He reminds me of the Andy guy who voices Gollum.
[doublepost=1500843925,1500843686][/doublepost]
I have followed this from the beginning and never felt Dylan's mom was being spiteful towards Mark Redwine. She just wants to find her son! What mother wouldn't? He refused a polygraph, never got off his shit eating, drunken diaper wearing ass to look for him. Statement analysis flagged him as deceitful and his story does not pass the straight face test and not because he is a shit eater. I follow too many of these cases and my gut says he killed Dylan. Guilt is eating him alive.

I also followed Hyatt's site regarding Dylan since the beginning of his case. (I think I first came across it when Kyron Hormon went missing). I agreed then that Dylan's father violently murdered him, there were many indications. I believe they argued in the McDonald's drive through on the way home from the airport even. And Dylan did not want this visit. Poor Dylan.

Back