• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
If those COMPLETE & UTTER wastes of human life aren't charged with premeditated murder on top of all the other shit they're charged with, I think I'm gonna throw my computer at a wall.

Rest in peace sweet Jeremiah, you're not in danger and pain anymore.

Rest in peace baby Jeremiah.

This family was entirely fucked up. I hope the 2 remaining children find someway to move on from this and build a life. A life far, far away from all this violence and sadness.

As for the mother and her penis...let them rot.

Then maybe, just maybe he should have stepped away from the dope long enough to be an actual father and fight for his son? No? Seems too complicated, I know. Putting your child ahead of your own selfish needs and wants, just crazy talk.
How dare you make sense.

Funeral Set For Jeremiah Oliver
A lawyer for the Fitchburg woman facing charges in connection with the disappearance of her 5-year-old son says his client continues to undergo a mental health evaluation.
Attorney James Reardon Jr. said after a status hearing Monday for Elsa Oliver that it is difficult to have “meaningful conversations” with his client
[....]
The 28-year-old Oliver is being held on $100,000 bail after pleading not guilty to assault, kidnapping and child endangerment involving 5-year-old Jeremiah Oliver. Her boyfriend faces similar charges.
....[]
No one has been charged with his death.

Jeremiah’s uncle had an emotional outburst outside of court, after Monday’s hearing. The family is planning a Saturday funeral for Jeremiah.

“I’m just grieving right now and I’m seeing my brother grieving and it hurts seeing him like that, he was very close to Jeremiah,” Jeremiah’s father Jose told
[....]
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/04/28/funeral-set-for-jeremiah-oliver/

Dad of dead boy, 5, apologizes for not saving him
The father of a 5-year-old boy who was missing for months before his body was found by the side of a highway apologized at his funeral Saturday, saying he wished he could have saved his son.
Jose Oliver, of New Britain, Connecticut, gave a tearful eulogy in front of hundreds of mourners at the funeral for Jeremiah Oliver
[....]
Addressing his son's small white coffin, Jose Oliver asked the boy for forgiveness, saying "I am sorry, as a father and as a man, that I could not be there to protect you."
[...]
The family had been monitored by the Department of Children and Families since 2011. Three DCF employees were fired and a fourth disciplined after an investigation revealed missed social worker visits and other failed opportunities to engage with the family. DCF Commissioner Olga Roche resigned Tuesday under mounting pressure following the deaths of Jeremiah and two other children who were being monitored by state child welfare officials

Jeremiah's case rocked the working-class city of Fitchburg, and many who attended the funeral said they hadn't known the boy but were touched by his plight. Among them were volunteers who helped search for Jeremiah through the winter, including Cyleste Johnson, who told the congregation, "As a community, we all felt the loss of this little boy."

Mariah O'Neill, a fourth-grader at the city's Crocker Elementary School, recited lyrics from a song she had written and recorded to raise money - more than $1,000 at last count - for Jeremiah's funeral.

Pastor Thomas Hughes, who officiated at the funeral, praised the city for coming together for "a beautiful little boy, born into an imperfect world." But he urged mourners to channel their energy to ensure that other children are safe from abuse.

"Let's be more diligent in making sure those that have no voice... have a voice," he said.
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/25420720/dad-of-dead-boy-5-apologizes-for-not-saving-him

New report says DCF not responsible for boy's death
t's been five weeks since the discovery of Jeremiah Oliver's body near a highway in Sterling. Now an extensive report by the Child Welfare League of America says there is no evidence his death is the Department of Children and Families' fault.

“They did not kill the child, we do not know who killed the child. The truth of the matter is we don’t have enough information to answer the question. We don't know what happened the day of the death, we don’t know what happened at the time of his death, we don’t know who was around,” Linda Spears of the CWLA said.

The report also says, in Jeremiah's case, some DCF staff did not do their jobs.
[...]
DCF admitted it lost track of the Fitchburg 5-year old and had not visited him for several months.

“The department did not do everything right. The visitations that did not occur, the inaccuracies in the case record. DCF and numbers of others in the community failed to protect this family,”
[...]
The report says DCF's problems are system-wide and Spears called their protocols “grossly out of date.”

Several recommendations were proposed, including updating inconsistent child protection practices and strengthening and supporting the DCF work force.

The Health and human services secretary says DCF is already implementing changes.

“Together we've invested in technology that will help our staff work more effectively and efficiently, together we’ve invested in new staff hiring with nearly 200 staff hired in this calendar year,” HHS Secretary John Polanowicz said.
[..]
http://www.whdh.com/story/25634921/new-report-says-dcf-not-responsible-for-fitchburg-boys-death

Rest in peace baby Jeremiah.

This family was entirely fucked up. I hope the 2 remaining children find someway to move on from this and build a life. A life far, far away from all this violence and sadness.

As for the mother and her penis...let them rot.
His father wasn't much better only showed interest when he smelled $$$$. Because the state of Mass failed horrible.

I always thought that if DCF (CYS in my state) tried to make a visit, and heard people inside, they were able to call police for backup if there's an open case?

Last edited:
No DCF stopped going and one of the workers falsified documentation that visits were made. It was part of the whole scandal.

Jesus... This is all just so fucking sad. I must have missed the part that the visit where they heard noise was falsified, sorry about that!!

Jesus... This is all just so fucking sad. I must have missed the part that the visit where they heard noise was falsified, sorry about that!!
I added a link to my response a total of three workers were fired due to lack of ethics

I added a link to my response a total of three workers were fired due to lack of ethics

Thanks for that, now that I went through the thread again I saw where this was posted before. That's what I get for speed reading.

This is just awful on so many levels and I hope those responsible are brought to justice. I just don't feel that them losing their jobs is enough.. This is negligence on their part as state officials.

Thanks for that, now that I went through the thread again I saw where this was posted before. That's what I get for speed reading.

This is just awful on so many levels and I hope those responsible are brought to justice. I just don't feel that them losing their jobs is enough.. This is negligence on their part as state officials.
Doubt it because DCF ruled that DCF was not at fault.

Death of five-year-old boy whose body was found inside a suitcase by a Massachusetts highway is ruled a homicide
  • An autopsy report ruled Jeremiah Oliver's cause of death homicidal violence of undetermined causes
  • The Fitchburg boy's remains were found in April 2014 on Interstate 190 in Sterling after he was missing for months
  • His mother, Elsa Oliver, and her boyfriend, Alberto Sierra, were indicted in 2014 on assault and kidnapping charges. They both pleaded not guilty
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3433461/Officials-Death-boy-near-highway-ruled-homicide.html

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/0...found-in-suitcase-pleads-guilty-to-abuse.html
WORCESTER, Mass. – Prosecutors say the mother of a 5-year-old Massachusetts boy whose body was found in a suitcase by the side of a highway will not face charges in his disappearance but has pleaded guilty to abusing two of her other children.

Elsa Oliver was sentenced Tuesday to 7½ years in jail after pleading guilty to assault and battery and reckless endangerment.

Worcester District Attorney Joseph Early Jr. says his office has dismissed kidnapping and other charges against the 32-year-old Oliver in connection with the disappearance and death of her son Jeremiah Oliver.

Jeremiah was last seen alive in September 2013, but wasn't reported missing until December 2013. His body was found off Interstate 190 in Sterling in April 2014.

No one has been charged in his death.
[....]

There was a notice after the article that Fox News had to correct the story to show she was sentenced to "jail" and not "prison".

November 11, 2018

More than five years after little 5-year-old Jeremiah Oliver was last seen alive, a woman who admitted to lying to investigators about the boy’s disappearance was sentenced to only probation — prompting a child welfare advocate to lament that the state’s youngest victims often “don’t have a voice.”

Oliver’s remains were found in a suitcase on the side of Interstate 190 months after he was reported missing. He was last seen alive in September 2013, but was not reported gone until December. The child’s killer still has not been publicly identified or charged.

“At the end of the day we have a little boy who is dead, and hopefully there is some kind of resolution for him,” said Tammy Mello, executive director of the Children’s League of Massachusetts. “People want to feel like someone is held accountable for doing it to him. That’s in any criminal case you see, victims want vindication. We’re talking about a young child that no longer has a voice.”

Cailey Thibault was sentenced Friday to one year of probation after she pleaded guilty to misleading and lying to investigators about her interactions with Oliver, according to the Worcester County District Attorney’s office.

Christian Sierra, Thibault’s ex-boyfriend, pleaded guilty to the same charges over the summer.

Prosecutors had previously charged Alberto Sierra, whose brother was in a relationship with Thibault, with abusing Oliver, along with his two siblings and mother. Prosecutors dropped the charges associated with Oliver, saying they did not want to make any moves that would rule out possible homicide charges against Sierra because of double jeopardy.

Sierra was sentenced to as many as seven years in prison after he pleaded guilty to abusing Jeremiah Oliver’s siblings and mother. Elsa Oliver, Jeremiah’s mother, pleaded guilty to endangering the boy’s siblings, and abusing one of them, and was sentenced to seven and a half years in prison.

Mello said prosecutors appear to be moving cautiously, likely in an attempt to bolster their case against a suspect. There is no statute of limitations for murder in Massachusetts.

“Of course we want justice for any victim, but we’re talking about a 5-year-old little boy,” said Mello. “For him and all other young people who don’t have that voice, we yearn for answers for them.”
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/lo...LUEuspO1ZjfrgM7OSQ1-GR6XCS11R8FJYoNJYVohxOVt8
1542107481609.png
1542107499263.png

STERLING — A sky-blue cross adorned with a shiny blue garland and yellow flowers peeks out from the side of Interstate 190 here, tucked away into a small gulley surrounded by trees.

A Spiderman toy and a small string of brightly colored bulbs hang from the upper part of the cross, with more toys on the ground below next to little daffodils that have just begun to bloom. “JEREMIAH,” the cross reads in all capital letters, with a light affixed to the top and more staked into the ground to illuminate it in the dark.

The roadside memorial, still lovingly maintained by area residents, marks where Jeremiah Oliver was found exactly seven years ago Sunday.

Though there hasn’t been any public movement in the case for years, Martineau said he has “the utmost confidence” that local and State Police investigators will continue to work to bring those responsible for Jeremiah’s death to justice.

“Every detective, every person that’s worked on that case, has not given up on it,” Martineau said.
DF3E7E98-D658-4250-BA9B-BC5F7FA50E42.jpeg

According to the Western Massachusetts Regional Women’s Correctional Center in Chicopee, Oliver was released Jan. 10, 2020. Sierra was released from the North Central Correctional Institute in Gardner March 25, 2020, according to the state Department of Correction.

Heartbreaking display of incompetence paired with indifference on the part of the social workers.

This pair is getting away with murder!
Engraving and síckening.

Nearly ten years after his death, justice may be coming closer for 5-year-old Jeremiah Oliver.
A warrant out of Worcester Superior Court led to the arrest Wednesday of 32-year-old Alberto Sierra, Jr. He has been indicted by a grand jury for one charge of murder and another charge of disinterring a body, according to a statement released by Worcester District Attorney Joseph D. Early Jr.’s office.
Oliver was last seen in September 2013 but was not reported missing until December 2013. His body was found in a suitcase on the side of Interstate 190 in Sterling five months later.
Oliver’s death caused statewide outcry for the grisly slaying and how the Department of Children and Families handled his case when he was alive. Oliver and his siblings were under state supervision and an investigation in 2014 after his death revealed that the social worker assigned to his case had missed eight mandatory monthly visits with Oliver. It led to operational changes for DCF as well as the firing of his social worker and two supervisors, and the resignation of the DCF Commissioner at the time.
Sierra — who was the boyfriend of Oliver’s mother — was not in custody at the time of his arrest, although he pleaded guilty to assaulting the mother and siblings in 2017 and was sentenced to six to seven years in state prison.

He had previously been charged with kidnapping and assaulting Oliver but prosecutors dropped those charges so “double jeopardy does not attach or prevent further possible prosecution for the homicide.”
Oliver’s mother Elsa plead guilty in 2017 to child assault and battery and reckless endangerment of a child due to abusing her other two living children, but prosecutors dropped charges that she was involved in his death, saying that they also wanted to keep the option of prosecuting her for his murder. She has not been arrested or charged with any further offenses.

Both adults were released from prison in 2020.
1684435117863.png

Last edited:
Alberto Sierra Jr allegedly killed the 5-year-old boy whose body was found in a toolbag along a highway in Sterling after the child asked him to stop hurting his mother, prosecutors revealed in court Friday.
Prosecutors say Sierra and his then-girlfriend Elsa Oliver were in the midst of a physical altercation in September 2013 when Jeremiah Oliver approached Sierra. Jeremiah, who was living and sleeping in a kitchen closet at the time due to perceived behavioral issues, allegedly told Sierra “Don’t hurt my mommy” after the Fitchburg man headbutted the boy’s mother.
Sierra then allegedly grabbed Jeremiah’s head and slammed it against the floor. Prosecutors told Judge Karin Bell that Sierra placed Oliver, who was not moving, back into the closet area.

The next day, Jeremiah was not breathing, prosecutors said. This allegedly prompted Sierra and Elsa Oliver to dispose of the body.
Jeremiah was reported missing after his sister told Fitchburg school officials that Sierra was abusing the children and she had not seen her brother for weeks.

Assistant District Attorney Courtney Lynn Sans outlined that Sierra allegedly repeatedly moved Jeremiah’s body. She says Sierra first removed the body once he became aware that officials may have become aware of Jeremiah’s disappearance.

She detailed that the bag in which Jeremiah’s body was eventually found on the side of Interstate 190 in Sterling was owned by Sierra. Family members allegedly saw Sierra, a mechanic, use the bag to transport his tools to work.

Sierra appeared to lose strength in his knees while his defense attorney argued that Sierra would benefit from a release on probation to care for his advanced case of rheumatoid arthritis.

The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner determined Jeremiah’s death to be a homicide and listed the cause of death as “homicidal violence of undetermined etiology.”
Sierra was held without bail Friday on charges of murder and disinterment of a body. He is next due to appear in court on June 28 for a pretrial conference.

Back