• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://fox6now.com/2019/01/01/heav...g-home-sleeps-on-dog-bed-with-150-lb-mastiff/
WAUKESHA -- A Waukesha homeowner called police early Tuesday, Jan. 1 after she found a stranger in her house sleeping on her dog's bed in the living room.

According to a Waukesha Police Department report, the young man may have entered through an unlocked side door at the home.

The report indicates the man was "heavily intoxicated after celebrating New Year's Eve. He accidentally entered the wrong residence" and fell asleep with the owner's 150-pound Mastiff, Benton, on the dog bed.
dog1.jpg

Police said the young man was cooperative.

Lynn Sarver said she woke up around 5:15 a.m. Tuesday.

"I woke up and saw someone over here on this dog bed. We ran into the kitchen -- grabbed a knife. Then we were scared. They told me it could have been a lot worse. I believe that. (The young man) didn't know where he was. He couldn't see. His glasses were tossed around the living room somewhere. He was very apologetic. Seeing someone sleeping with my dog...it's weird, you know?" said Sarver, Benton's owner.

The man apparently thought Sarver's home was his own. He lives just a few doors down.

"Said he lived up the street. I don't know how he even got in the house!" said Sarver.

Sarver told FOX6 News her dog is a Boerboel, a type of Mastiff.
[....]
No complaint was wished upon the young man -- and he was returned to his own residence.

Meanwhile, a similar incident happened in Germantown. A homeowner called police and said a young man accidentally entered their home after partying on New Year's Eve.

It happened around 3:30 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 1. Police said the young man, intoxicated and confused, was held by the homeowner until officers arrived.

He was eventually taken home by his mother.

I don't think this guy realizes how lucky he is.

From wikipedia -
The protective character of the Boerboel is still evident and is much sought after, as is the calm, stable, and confident composure of the breed. The dogs are obedient and intelligent and have strong territorial instincts. The Boerboel remains the guarding breed of choice amongst current day farmers and is very popular for the same reason in urban communities.
Good Boy Doggo probably realized he wasn't a threat and thought 'Hey why not. Free pets, free snuggles and a bed warmer all in one.'

Any dog I ever had would have just licked him to death.

The dog probably tea-bagged the Invader while he was sleeping. Maybe wipe his ass on the back of the guy's neck

Speaking of New Year's Eve drunken partiers, my friend's brother died last New Year's after he came home tipsy, climbed the steps to his apartment, and apparently fell over the railing and plunged a few floors to the stone terrace below.

Back