• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Hellsbells

Trusted Member
SALISBURY, Md. - A Salisbury man has been killed after a woman allegedly ran over him with her car, thinking she was stuck in snow.

The Wicomico County Sheriff's Office say the alleged involuntary manslaughter happened after 2 a.m. on Saturday. Responding deputies say they found Jeremiah Parkhurst trapped underneath the car of Erin Parkhurst on the 1500 block of S. Division St.

The victim was transported to PRMC, where he was later pronounced dead.

Authorities say the victim and suspect were familiar with each other and had actually been involved in an argument earlier. They believe E. Parkhurst had been trying to leave the residence in her car when she thought her car was stuck on snow. She allegedly went inside to get help, and when she returned to her car, the victim was discovered under her vehicle.

The Sheriff's Office say alcohol was a contributing factor.

E. Parkhurst is being charged with Involuntary Manslaughter, Homicide by Motor Vehicle While Intoxicated, DWI and other related traffic offenses. She is currently being held on bond.

http://www.wmdt.com/Delmarvas-Top-News-Stories.aspx?item=4809

Haha, this would be my current town. I will say none of these local yolkals know how to drive in the snow, it's pathetic. I can totally see this happening, there has been 3 huge snow storms here in about 2 weeks time, the whole town was shut down for a week! I have lived here since 1994, and have never seen the amount of snow we've had since just before SuperBowl.

I grew up in western Maryland, which sees much more snow, so I can drive and deal with it. My former coworkers used to call me Mountain Momma because I could get their vehicles unstuck when all they could do was spin tires. Hysterical.

Glad there is no snow here or I might have to use my hubs for traction today! LOL

Freakin' crazy woman!

wow!

I am glad all of you think this is hilarious. I happen to know the people involved, including the deceased. I just want to say that the woman was not crazy or stupid, but her husband in his drunken state did find it funny to lie down behind her car. She had no idea he was there, and she ended up killing him. She now has to spend the rest of her days knowing she ended the life of the person she loved. I don't think anyone found that very funny, especially not her or those who know her. She is a great girl, and never intended to cause him harm. It was a silly mistake on his part, just goes to show you that alcohol doesn't help in any situation. They were deeply in love and it saddens not only me but everyone who knew them to think that something so unbelievable could happen to such good people. Especially when it all could have been prevented. It had nothing to do with not knowing how to drive in the snow or Erin being some 'crazy woman.' He is dead. This isn't a joke.

I think everyone who posted here should think of how it would really feel if they were in this situation, because I know plenty of people who don't find it funny.

I am glad all of you think this is hilarious. I happen to know the people involved, including the deceased. I just want to say that the woman was not crazy or stupid, but her husband in his drunken state did find it funny to lie down behind her car. She had no idea he was there, and she ended up killing him. She now has to spend the rest of her days knowing she ended the life of the person she loved. I don't think anyone found that very funny, especially not her or those who know her. She is a great girl, and never intended to cause him harm. It was a silly mistake on his part, just goes to show you that alcohol doesn't help in any situation. They were deeply in love and it saddens not only me but everyone who knew them to think that something so unbelievable could happen to such good people. Especially when it all could have been prevented. It had nothing to do with not knowing how to drive in the snow or Erin being some 'crazy woman.' He is dead. This isn't a joke.

I think everyone who posted here should think of how it would really feel if they were in this situation, because I know plenty of people who don't find it funny.

TBH, I don't find this funny, however, the articles indicate that she too was drunk, and should not have been driving and is not precisely innocent. Who else might she have harmed had she kept driving? I hope she learned from this; it is not a lesson I would ever want to have. Normally I would be more vitriolic towards someone who killed another person because they had to drive drunk, but if she did truly love him as you say, then perhaps she has suffered more than enough. I don't know... I really don't...

I jumped through all the hoops to call you people fucking garbage. I used to spend time with this couple and your cynical garbage jerkoff interpretation of events is offensive and reveals much about your characters. Jeremy and his wife were significant to my personal development and understanding of romantic relationships. You fucking monkeys jerking off to your own false assumptions is pathetic and you might all consider reflecting on your own characters. I am disgusted to read strangers making jokes about the plight of people I knew personally. I am disgusted that your sick community of garbage people even is a result of a Google search. I hope you all die of your mothers' STDs while they watch.

I jumped through all the hoops to call you people fucking garbage. I used to spend time with this couple and your cynical garbage jerkoff interpretation of events is offensive and reveals much about your characters. Jeremy and his wife were significant to my personal development and understanding of romantic relationships. You fucking monkeys jerking off to your own false assumptions is pathetic and you might all consider reflecting on your own characters. I am disgusted to read strangers making jokes about the plight of people I knew personally. I am disgusted that your sick community of garbage people even is a result of a Google search. I hope you all die of your mothers' STDs while they watch.
Okay. But what can you really do about it?

Jeremy and his wife were significant to my personal development and understanding of romantic relationships.
That's an odd sentence that could be interpreted many ways. I'm getting a boozy ménage à trois vibe from that sentence. Based on the original news story about a drunken argument and horrible choices.
Thanks for picking open an old internet scab.

Last edited:
@nrokreffefp so do you go drinking with Erin?
I imagine she must like to remember the times she didn't flatten her hubby while piss faced.

Silly dinks who pick at old wounds by looking up sad stories involving people they know are a special kind of vermin. So go jerk off in a corner and sob sob sob you cretin. Your life is sad and empty and your parasitic cling to this after 9 years is creepy as fuck.

Thanks for the giggles numbnuts!

... your cynical garbage jerkoff interpretation of events is offensive and reveals much about your characters.
If you think this offends you, its best not to read anymore threads.

Jeremy and his wife were significant to my personal development and understanding of romantic relationships.
I'm with @Muriel Schwenck on this one, this is kinda creepy. Kink is fine, but its best to only express it only among close friends, not as a third line in your introduction.

I am disgusted that your sick community of garbage people even is a result of a Google search.
What you should be disgusted about is what the great state of Maryland did to your precious Erin Parkhurst for drunkenly using her husband as a speed bump. 2 fucking years probation. That's all her lover's life was worth.
Defendant Information
Defendant
Name:Parkhurst, Erin Brooke

Race:White Sex: Female Height: 5'1"Weight:115
Hair Color:Red or Auburn Eye Color: Blue
DOB:05/25/1984

Address:7248 Snow Hill Road
City:Salisbury State: MD Zip Code:21804

Charge and Disposition Information

Charge No:1CJIS Code:1-0900Statute Code:CR.2.503

Charge Description:Negligent Homicide Auto/Boat Under Influence Charge Class:Felony Circuit Court

Probable Cause:

Offense Date From:02/20/2010To:
Agency Name:Officer ID:
Disposition
Plea:Alford Plea Plea Date:07/27/2010
Disposition:Probation Before Judgment Disposition Date:07/27/2010
Converted Disposition:
1.Converted Net Totals Probation Years: 2

Let's not forget the victim (obituary):

Salisbury – Jeremy S. Parkhurst, 27, of Salisbury, died suddenly on Saturday, February 20, 2010.
Born in Greeley, CO, he was a son of Deb Bachman Middleton and Dave Middleton, and Scott Parkhurst and Sherry Parkhurst.
The best description for Jeremy would be: “He lived passionately, loved passionately, and he fought passionately”.
He had a fondness for animals, loved cars and racing, was a BMW enthusiast, and an avid snowboarder.
In addition to his parents he is survived by his wife, Erin Brooke Parkhurst; one brother, Jordan Parkhurst; grandmother, Lila Bachman; and a host of family and friends.
A memorial service celebrating Jeremy’s life will be held on Wednesday at 10 a.m. at Bounds Funeral Home on East Main Street, in Salisbury.
In lieu of flowers, please make donations to the Wicomico County Humane Society, 5130 Citation Drive, Salisbury, MD 21804 and/or The Wounded Warriors Project, Attention: Donor Services – Jennifer Lake, 7020 A.C. Skinner Parkway, Suite 100, Jacksonville, FL 32256; please note on check, “In memory of Jeremy S. Parkhurst”. www.woundedwarriorproject.org

btw, I'm not sure if this is the same Erin Parkhurst, but an Erin Parkhurst starting writing for Virginia Living Magazine in the same month that our Erin Parkhurst was sentenced to 2 years probation and before that her LinkedIn account said she was self-employed for 3 years before that and her age seems about right. So, it adds up Here ya go:
Edit: @EyEgOrE discovered this is not the same Erin Parkhurst

See what happens when you pick an 8 year old scab, @nrokreffefp

Last edited:
[/
What are you 14? Go fuck off with your name calling, baiting garbage.:finger:

Hey now, simmer down there @nrokreffefp, and be mindful of your audience. This is a no-holds-barred, call 'em as we see 'em, fuck you in your earhole, type site. About the only thing revealed about anyone's character is your penchant for run-on sentences and your apparent girl crush on the drunken widow. You chose to reopen this ancient ass thread so that's on you. Welcome to the DD! I don't think you'll like it here. <kisses>

You refer to "jerking off," "garbage" and "character" repeatedly. Would you like to talk more about it? Sounds like an interesting hangup you have there.

Shit taste in friends, though.

Wow this thread is full of some heartless scumbags. Kinda sickening.

This is a pretty tragic, awful story.

The fact the wife was mentioned in the obitury says a lot about how much blame and disdain his loved ones put on her. Of course there's always a chance she or someone in her family penned it.

Why the FUCK would you bump this near decade old thread and not update it with ANYTHING worthwhile or pertinent?

What came of the perpetrator in this case? Was she prosecuted? Found guilty? Prison time? What happened?

Thanks for fucking nothing dipshit. Don't ever do it again.

What came of the perpetrator in this case? Was she prosecuted? Found guilty? Prison time? What happened?
She got two years probation and appears to have moved to Richmond right after sentencing, where she starting writing for Virginia Living Magazine, so it seems.

Back