• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A metro woman’s body was found stuffed in a trash can, and the person accused of the crime could be the victim’s own daughter.

Rhonda Jones has been missing for nearly three weeks.

Her daughter, Deborah Paulick, is now facing a first-degree murder charge.

Police responded to a decomposing body found in a trash can in south Oklahoma City on May 26.

The remains were wrapped in clothes and infested with maggots.

Officers noticed what they believed to be a person’s leg in the trash.

Days before, a neighbor and his young son were playing outside but the foul odor was too much to handle.

The neighbor asked Paulick about the smell. She said, “it must be bad meat and she would clean up her RV” parked nearby.

Police say three generations were living inside the RV, including Paulick, her 7-year-old daughter, and her mother, Rhonda.

Friends and family members tell News 4 Rhonda and her 41-year-old daughter were often at odds.

Around the time the overpowering smell started, neighbors say Rhonda was nowhere in sight.

Paulick's penis told investigators Paulick confessed to killing her mother after an argument.

On Thursday, police confirmed the body found in the dumpster is Rhonda Jones.

I know if I had ever had to live with my mother in a 25 room mansion, I'd have to kill her sooner or later, in an RV like the first day someone would have died.:cool:

Also, does it make me old that I know the tune to Wagon Train TV show. I saw a box set of the show the other day at the Thrift store and it was COLORIZED, the young cashier didn't know what that meant. Didn't understand that TV used to be all black and white. :wideyed: :rolleyes:

Oh lord where was the 7 year old when her Mommie murdered her grandma?
(How cute though, when i type the word Mommie its auto capitalized because i refer to my own mom as Mommie still and my phone remembers ❤ awws)

1683654724870.png

Offender: Deborah A. Paulick​

Sentences​

CRF#CourtOffenseConviction DateTermTerm CodeReception DateDischarged Date
2019-2285OKLAHOMA COUNTY COURTMURDER FIRST DEGREE (85 PERCENT) 5/22/2020 999 Y Probation 5/22/2020 Active
2019-2285OKLAHOMA COUNTY COURTMURDER FIRST DEGREE (85 PERCENT) 5/22/2020 1 Y Probation 5/25/2049 Active
2019-2285OKLAHOMA COUNTY COURTMURDER FIRST DEGREE (85 PERCENT) 5/22/2020 30 Y Incarceration 8/13/2020 Active

I know if I had ever had to live with my mother in a 25 room mansion, I'd have to kill her sooner or later, in an RV like the first day someone would have died.:cool:

Also, does it make me old that I know the tune to Wagon Train TV show. I saw a box set of the show the other day at the Thrift store and it was COLORIZED, the young cashier didn't know what that meant. Didn't understand that TV used to be all black and white. :wideyed: :rolleyes:
Still watch Rawhide

Back