• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Hat tip to Sugar Cookie.

If you're going to pay for a pet, you should make sure it's the one you really want. That's what a woman surnamed Lee (oh, that will narrow it down :rolleyes:) failed to do when she bought a Maltese puppy from a S Korean pet shop. Merely hours later she tried to return the dog for a refund telling the shop it was eating its own feces.

The shop assured her it was just a readjustment issue for the pup and refused her refund. Lee, angered, threw the puppy. The shopkeeper wasn't expecting that and couldn't catch the pup. Lee left and a few hours later the puppy started throwing up. A visit to a vet revealed a brain hemorrhage which proved to be fatal.

When Lee then received a letter from the shop threatening to turn her in to authorities, Lee replied by saying, “You killed the dog ― why are you asking me to take responsibility? I will also bet everything I can."

After CCTV footage was released Lee wrote a bullshit apology statement.

The investigation is ongoing and if found guilty of animal cruelty, Lee could face up to two years in prison or fines of up to 20 million won ($17,807).

Back