• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An ignorant bitch was taken into custody after she allegedly slapped her 7-week-old daughter on Long Island.

Police said Fiona Lall, 30, slapped the infant because she was crying.

The incident caused swelling to the infant’s face and bruising to her back, according to cops. She was taken to the hospital for treatment.

Lall was taken into custody and faces charges of assault, reckless endangerment and endangering the welfare of a child
https://pix11.com/2018/12/27/mother-arrested-for-slapping-crying-infant-police/
1545933831951-png.11588

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The judge signed an order of protection ordering Lall to stay away from the baby.

Lall also faces assault charges from a 2017 criminal case in which she allegedly assaulted her 9-year-old child. Her attorney for that case told News 12 that Lall is a victim of domestic violence.

BuffettGirl

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Building her defense already eh? I don't know why this shit works in some cases. The "I was abused so now I abuse" thing... So you know how much it sucked and how badly it hurt you physically, mentally and emotionally and you went ahead and did it anyway? Nah, that doesn't work for me. I don't go around inflicting the abuses I have suffered on other people, why is it OK for her to? :shifty:

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Good for her ... she is getting some help. It will be the wrong kind of now you're a slave, and people will get paid more for helping you, than help you'll actually get, but okay ... value!
They should be teaching this kids father how to get fucking job right beside her ... and teach them
both how to be parents, otherwise this is a waste.

Last edited:

Members online