• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Old Man Metal

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
PARKERSBURG, WV — A West Virginia man is behind bars after narcotics officers found a methamphetamine distribution operation in the kids' room.

Michael Lee Barker is a special kind of irresponsible. I mean, professional-grade irresponsible. Like, if irresponsibility paid a salary, he'd be on Easy Street for life.

And he's damned lucky.

When officers with the Parkersburg Narcotics Task Force served a search warrant at Chez Barker, accompanied by the SWAT team— and you know you done fucked up when they lead with the SWAT team— they found Barker, two other adults, and four kids.

Like most narcotics cops, they were really keen on "where the shit was hidden," as they say in those circles. Those guys get kind of excitable on the subject. Barker finally told them.

You ready?

This mental midget hid the meth in a dresser in one of the kids' room. 20 grams of it, to be exact.

Plus scales, packaging materials, and cash. That's right, the whole operation was run out of the kid's room.

Like the cops aren't gonna search there, just because it's the kids' room. Moron.

So Barker got an extra felony charge for child neglect creating risk of injury to go with his felony charge for possession with the intent to deliver methamphetamine. All told, bail was set at $100,000. What do you bet he can't raise it, even if it's only 10% surety?

Until he does, he will be in the North Central Regional Jail. Hopefully the kids will be safe from adult idiocy and their room will remain meth-free.

Attachments

• crystal_meth.jpg
    crystal_meth.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,802
Wow...just wow...this is some next level shit right here! Anything about how his "Dad if the Year" trophy is coming along?

A neighbor dried his entire grow of marijuana in his 6yr old daughter's bedroom
I saw a photo of dozens of marijuana plants hanging from the ceiling of her bedroom.
He had a barn where he could have built a space, but the girl's room was easy and ready.
I dont know how weed is supposed to be cured bc i never indulged. I only know a child's bedroom is not the place.

Where do all of you hide your meth operations? I prefer under the bathroom sink. That way its available to everyone.

I'm surprised she didn't rat him out!

By accident ... When we in third grade there was a student teacher and flash cards and the word joint and Jerry S, blurting out that a joint was a funny little cigarette that his Dad smoked all the time and I was right beside him with my jaw dropped and then functioning saying ... Jerry we're not supposed to talk about that because of course that's what my mother told me, and our Dads knew each other ... My Dad knew everyone ... once the vice principal handed me ten bucks to give to my Dad, and my parents totally fought about it.
Post automatically merged:

Fucking LOSER!

PARKERSBURG, WV — A West Virginia man is behind bars after narcotics officers found a methamphetamine distribution operation in the kids' room.

Michael Lee Barker is a special kind of irresponsible. I mean, professional-grade irresponsible. Like, if irresponsibility paid a salary, he'd be on Easy Street for life.

And he's damned lucky.

When officers with the Parkersburg Narcotics Task Force served a search warrant at Chez Barker, accompanied by the SWAT team— and you know you done fucked up when they lead with the SWAT team— they found Barker, two other adults, and four kids.

Like most narcotics cops, they were really keen on "where the shit was hidden," as they say in those circles. Those guys get kind of excitable on the subject. Barker finally told them.

You ready?

This mental midget hid the meth in a dresser in one of the kids' room. 20 grams of it, to be exact.

Plus scales, packaging materials, and cash. That's right, the whole operation was run out of the kid's room.

Like the cops aren't gonna search there, just because it's the kids' room. Moron.

So Barker got an extra felony charge for child neglect creating risk of injury to go with his felony charge for possession with the intent to deliver methamphetamine. All told, bail was set at $100,000. What do you bet he can't raise it, even if it's only 10% surety?

Until he does, he will be in the North Central Regional Jail. Hopefully the kids will be safe from adult idiocy and their room will remain meth-free.
WTF is he trying to do ...teach the kid the family trade? To be fair meth rarely leads to good decision making.

Wow....The neighbors trailer is pretty good. Back in my stupidity I made best friends with my elderly neighbors Bull Mastiff. Under his dog house was the spot. Never in childrens rooms, or toys, or diaper bags...etc.

Back