• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A former middle school gym teacher who is charged with raping a student has been arrested for a second time after two additional girls came forward to claim he sexually assaulted them.

Wendell Alfredo Nibbs, 53, was arrested on Wednesday near Miami after the two girls told police that he had sexually assaulted them, with one claiming he is the father of her child.

Nibbs had been on house arrest since his initial arrest on November 30, 2017, when he was charged with two counts of sexual battery on a child 12 years of age or older but less than 18.

He was previously a physical education teacher at Brownsville Middle School in Miami until the first allegations emerged, but has been on administrative leave in the meantime.

The parents of the first teen who accused him filed a lawsuit in January saying that Nibbs had a pattern of sexually harassing students and should have been fired sooner, WSVN-TV reported.

The suit said that the 15-year-old girl identifies as gay, and that Nibbs told her all she needed was an experience with a man 'to be straight.'

The lawsuit claims that Nibbs raped the girl repeatedly in his classroom during school hours, and sent her nude photos using a messaging app.

The ages of the two new accusers is unclear, but the charges indicate that they were students at the middle school at the time of the alleged sexual abuse.

On Thursday, Nibbs appeared before a judge, who revoked his bond and remanded him to custody upon hearing the new charges.

Nibbs is charged with a total of ten counts of engaging in a sexual act with a child in a position of custodial trust, one count of false imprisonment, and one count of interference with custody.

Nibbs told her all she needed was to be with a man to make her straight.

Oh yes Wendell because you have a magic dick

January 23, 2020

A former Miami-Dade Public Schools physical education teacher accused of engaging in sexual acts with multiple underage students will be spending the next 8 years in prison and will be designated a sexual predator for the rest of his life.

Wendell Alfredo Nibbs, 53, pleaded guilty to three counts of sexual activity with a child at a court hearing.

Nibbs, a former physical education teacher at Brownsville Middle School, was arrested in 2017 on multiple sexual battery charges amid allegations that he had engaged in improper sexual activity with various female students.

The students told police Nibbs harassed them, touched them inappropriately and eventually had sexual intercourse with them in and outside of school. One of the girls said they repeatedly had unprotected sex and therefore, she believes he may be the father of her child.

According to the arrest affidavits, the students were in sixth and eighth grade when the alleged abuse began.

The NBC 6 Investigators uncovered new details in Nibbs' case for months, including seven complaints from students dating back to 2004. His personnel file showed most complaints were investigated but were ruled unsubstantiated or with no probable cause and he remained at Brownsville.

In addition to the 8-year prison sentence, Nibbs will be on sex offender probation for 10 years.

well i hope that when he is released all those girls that were molested by him get together to welcome him back into freedom and that they so good to him that he ends up in hospital so mangled that he will never be able to come near another child again. Oh yes all those girls can say they were visiting me at the time and i was giving them cooking lessons :) i will even tell them what we were cooking at the time lol. Goose :) his and i sure hope he was well done :)

Back