• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I'm from California.
Thanks for asking.
What inferior state or country are you from?
I knew it!!! Inferiority makes perfect sense! And I am from just above the great state of Cali... Oregon. Certainly not worth mentioning several times. Barely even once really...
I thought giving some info about yourself was what the intro was about, I think where we live says a lot about who we are. Personally I’m embarrassed by California politics, maybe should be living in Montana, that’s it from now on I’ll claim Montana as my home state
Scratch my earlier post, I’m from Montana and have never seen the ocean, wait make it Texas that way I can still live on the coast and feel that ocean breeze and buy cartridges without filling out multiple forms to give the state my family history
Yes, it is completely legit to say where you are from in an introduction. I have just came across several Californians who told me at least 3 times they were from Cali in a minute long conversation. Like, what was their name again? All I could remember was they were from California.

I knew it!!! Inferiority makes perfect sense! And I am from just above the great state of Cali... Oregon. Certainly not worth mentioning several times. Barely even once really...

Yes, it is completely legit to say where you are from in an introduction. I have just came across several Californians who told me at least 3 times they were from Cali in a minute long conversation. Like, what was their name again? All I could remember was they were from California.
I'm from California.

The funny thing is, the only reason I mention it here is if someone is close I would suggest we meet up for coffee or ice cream.
If that annoys you soorrrrryyyyy

Where in Cali?
I'm in northern California. But I'm from southern California. Ventura county.

I was raised In Ojai and sometimes Oxnard. The Wheel was my stomping grounds and it got torched in the Thomas fore. Currently in Redding and almost got blasted by the Carr Fire. I'm developing a fear of flames.

I do miss Ojai, just wish it wasn't so damn expensive or even moving away in 2002. I wanna go home, whoa is me!

Back