• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

knockout

The Californian, Go Brandon
Bold Member!
I’m a really sweet person and I’m sure you’ll all love me, the more you get to know me
NOT!!!!!
Cali coastal living, great weather, beautiful state, awful politics :shrug: nothing the big one won’t cure, the Andreas fault will eliminate what’s wrong with the state and make It the perfect place to raise a family
:hug: Love you all already :popcorn:

Great. Another fucking Californian. They're everywhere now.

Well, at least they didn't sell a hovel in Cali, move to Washington state, and buy a house with the proceeds thereby driving up real estate prices. :angelic:

Welcome, Knockout!

I'm just wondering... why do Californians always make it a point to let everyone know they are from Cali? Or is it just me they need to inform about it?
I thought giving some info about yourself was what the intro was about, I think where we live says a lot about who we are. Personally I’m embarrassed by California politics, maybe should be living in Montana, that’s it from now on I’ll claim Montana as my home state
Scratch my earlier post, I’m from Montana and have never seen the ocean, wait make it Texas that way I can still live on the coast and feel that ocean breeze and buy cartridges without filling out multiple forms to give the state my family history

Last edited:
I'm just wondering... why do Californians always make it a point to let everyone know they are from Cali? Or is it just me they need to inform about it?
I thought giving some info about yourself was what the intro was about, I think where we live says a lot about who we are. Personally I’m embarrassed by California politics, maybe should be living in Montana, that’s it from now on I’ll claim Montana as my home state
Scratch my earlier post, I’m from Montana and have never seen the ocean, wait make it Texas that way I can still live on the coast and feel that ocean breeze and buy cartridges without filling out multiple forms to give the state my family history
If you are now from Texas then you're ok. But if you have boobs, we still need to see them.

Back