• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Pennsylvania couple’s wedding ended in a drunken brawl after the groom hit on an underage waitress — then followed the teen into a bathroom stall and groped her, according to prosecutors.

Matthew Aimers, 31, was charged Wednesday in connection to the nightmare nuptials Nov. 24 at a country club in Northampton Valley, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

Court documents detail a wedding from hell in which the groom left in handcuffs. The newlywed now faces numerous charges, including indecent assault, imprisonment of a minor and disorderly conduct.

During the reception, Aimers allegedly hit on a teen waitress and “asked her to go outside and make out,” according to an affidavit.

The groom propositioned the teen by saying they could do “whatever you want,” she told police, adding that the experience had left her shaken.

Full Story:

My next step would've been getting an annulment! He sure picked a great time to let everyone see his real inclinations.

I think every one did know ... and that the bride was in denial, didn't care. Her frien-emies are all like ... haha! And him : I never wanted to get married ... I felt pressured into it ... I fucked around on her before but she said she'd kill herself ... Or something like that because it happens every day even if we don't read about it here.

@Leenoah said.
.I wonder if the bride took him back or kicked him out.
Please don't comment if you're not even reading the fucking article. This is covered in the second fucking sentance.
.Pennsylvania couple’s wedding ended in a drunken brawl after the groom hit on an underage waitress — then followed the teen into a bathroom stall and groped her,
Where?

matthew-aimers-80.jpg

Police said Aimers propositioned the teen waitress and “asked her to go outside and make out” during the wedding reception. Court documents show he even offered her $100 at one point, saying, “Can you kiss me like you mean it?”

After she rejected Aimers’ advances, the groom allegedly followed her into a restroom, where he sexually assaulted her and exposed himself, the teen told police.

Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Aimers’ wife, Kayla, who walked into a courtroom while holding hands with him in April, remains by his side, his attorney told The Intelligencer.

“He and his wife are as strong as ever, she remains his most dedicated supporter,” attorney Louis Busico told the newspaper. “He certainly married the right woman.”

The fact that the couple is still together is proof that Aimers isn’t guilty of the accusations he faces, Busico told a judge in April.

Back