• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Wearing a smile and no handcuffs, Jayrico Hamilton walked out of jail a free man Tuesday night.

Circuit Judge Elaine A. Barbour sentenced him to 15 years of probation and required him to register as a sex offender.

Hamilton, known around the Bright Horizons at Baldwin Park daycare center as “Mr. Jay,” was accused of molesting a 4-year-old during nap time in 2017.

According to an arrest affidavit the victim brought the incident to his parents attention when he told them, "Mr. Jay puts my penis in his mouth at nap time.”

Other parents later came forward claiming Hamilton had targeted their children, as well.

Hamilton pleaded guilty to three counts of lewd conduct on a child in March. As part of the plea agreement, prosecutors agreed not pursue charges for other accusations made against him.
Hamilton’s probation could be terminated after 10 years if he doesn’t violate the terms the plea deal, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

Meanwhile, the daycare is facing civil lawsuits in relation to the alleged abuse. They hired Hamilton in 2016 and were later fined and placed on probation by the State of Florida.

Hamilton’s record shows a prior conviction in Virginia and the state believes the daycare didn’t do enough to his background.

Last edited:
@Sugar Cookie
I think he got 15 years probation. This link says 15 years.

The article at your link says 15 months so someone fucked up reporting on their end...
I had to look further cuz this threw me off.
Hamilton pleaded guilty to three counts of lewd conduct on a child in March. As part of the plea agreement, prosecutors agreed not pursue charges for other accusations made against him.
Hamilton’s probation could be terminated after 10 years if he doesn’t violate the terms the plea deal, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

Either way.. 15 months or 15 years.. probation was not enough. Fuck this guy

This makes my blood boil!!! Something similar happened to my daughter almost 15 years ago and the fucker got away with a slap on the wrist, too. In the meantime years of therapy and still too many issues for us.
I hope these kiddos get help ASAP and may the parents sue and get all they can from the daycare and the abuser!

Sep 13, 2019
A former preschool teacher on probation for sexually molesting a child in Florida has been arrested again for allegations out of Virginia Beach.

Jayrico Jayrice Hamilton, 27, pleaded guilty to three counts of lewd and lascivious conduct last March after being accused of molesting a boy at Bright Horizons Learning Center in Orlando, Florida, in 2017.

News 3 learned that authorities in Orange County picked Hamilton up for warrants out of Virginia Beach at his house in Florida on August 28.

Virginia Beach Police said Hamilton’s charge stems from an incident that occurred in the early-morning hours of January 1, 2013.

Authorities say Hamilton and the victim knew each other. They said as this is a sexual assault and involves a minor, no additional details will be provided.

Last edited:
Back