• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Two groups of migrants from Central America marched to the American consulate in Tijuana, Mexico, yesterday, with a list of demands to the Trump administration.

One of them asked the American president to either let them in the country or pay them $50,000 each to go home, a report said.

The first group, including about 100 migrants, arrived at the consulate on Tuesday.

Alfonso Guerreo Ulloa, an organizer from Honduras, told the San Diego Union-Tribune that the $50,000 figure is not a very big sum. 'It may seem like a lot of money to you,' he said.
'But it is a small sum compared to everything the United States has stolen from Honduras.' Thanks to this amount, he said, the migrants could return home and start a small business there.

The group gave the US consulate 72 hours to respond to their letter.

The second group, made up of about 50 migrants, asked the US to speed up the asylum process. They asked the administration to allow up to 300 asylum seekers to enter the United States daily at the San Ysidro Port of Entry in San Diego, where 40 to 100 migrants are currently admitted every day.

The letter says: 'In the meantime, families, women and children who have fled our countries continue to suffer and the civil society of Tijuana continue to be forced to confront this humanitarian crisis, a refugee crisis caused in great part by decades of U.S. intervention in Central America.'

'A lot of people are leaving because there is no solution here,' said Douglas Matute, 38, of Tijuana.

'We thought they would let us in. But Trump sent the military instead of social workers.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ate-Tijuana-demands-Trump-administration.html

Wow ... just when you thought they get it and are dispersing and going home ... this shit. Like what's the big plan when those 72 hours are up ... ??? Riot ... Violence ??? What happened to the hunger strike ladies ... ????

Generally when you come to a house begging at the door for food, you do not demand a steak and lobster dinner.
Fuck them, they get nothing!

I agree in helping refugees.
Real ones, not demanding assholes.

Bring them in one at a time and execute them in front of the others.
You will only have to do 2 maybe 3 before they disperse.

. One of them asked the American president to either let them in the country or pay them $50,000 each to go home, a report said.
Quick, grab the Monopoly games from the closets of America and pay these bastards.

They think they're all that and a bag of chips, don't they?

Make a deal with them, go home and the U.S. will withdraw from Central America. See if that suits them.

They thought Trump would let them in? Have they been paying any attention whatsoever?

When did the United States steal from Honduras? Or what was stolen?
And if they get $50,000 each then I want $50,000. Seems fair... I come from a shitty family of alcoholics and drug addicts and grew up eating Ramen noodles. Does that qualify me for $50,000?

They thought Trump would let them in? Have they been paying any attention whatsoever?

Yeah ... he was pretty Clear ! No one is coming here !
Post automatically merged:

These stupid caravan people ... Should have just stayed home and worked on Canada's weed shortage ... it snows here man.

Last edited:
Back