• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

https://edmontonsun.com/news/crime/...cape/wcm/99f98f5a-d7ce-4451-8a82-1535e4d29490
[....]
Video obtained by The Daily Chronicle shows Judge R.W. Buzzard leap into action when 22-year-old Tanner Jacobson and 28-year-old Kodey Howard bolted for the door and down a stairwell.

Jacobson was in the lead bounding down the four flights of stairs, but the judge closed in on Howard. The judge grabbed him just as he was about to exit the courthouse. Authorities apprehended Jacobson a few blocks away.

Both are charged with second-degree escape.

Sheriff Rob Snaza says “these things don’t happen very often.”

Happens so seldom that they don't even have a bailiff in the courtroom? :rolleyes:

I didn't see anyone else chasing them except the judge and the silver haired man who joined in later and lagged behind. I think this judge will keep his job.

So, was that the defense attorney who put up her hand and stopped the man in camo from going after them?

Back