• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
KENNEWICK, WA
– Police have arrested a man after he was caught sexually assaulting an injured beaver that had been hit by a car.

On Monday evening, a woman at a Washington park saw a beaver get run over by a car. In an attempt to help the animal the woman wrapped it in a towel then went to her nearby home to retrieve a box to contain the animal.

When she returned a short time later she saw 35-year-old Richard Delp lying on top of the beaver. At first, she thought Delp was trying to help the animal.

Upon closer inspection, she was horrified to find the beaver was on its back and the man’s pants were unzipped, unbuttoned, and unbuckled. When she asked what he did to him, the man replied: “it’s not a him, it’s a her.

The woman called police who responded to the park and arrested Delp. There was nothing that could be done for the beaver as it died before police even got there.

In a post made to the Kennewick Police Department Facebook page, the woman replied to someone else with a bit more detail. When someone asked if the beaver was alive after it got hit by the car, she replied:

As the woman mentioned, Delp admitted to lovin’ on the beaver and was also found in the possession of methamphetamine. He was arrested and charged with animal cruelty and narcotics possession. He’s currently being held without bail in the Benton County jail.

Delp has a long rap sheet and, according to people who claim to know him, has suffered from mental illness for a long time prior to his drug addiction and becoming homeless.

While some are calling for him to be hanged from the nearest bridge, others blame the system that seems incapable of caring for the mentally ill and hope he will finally get the help he needs.

Personally, I’m in both camps. This guy’s a goner. I mean, he’s devolved to fucking injured beavers in a public park. Turn him into glue or something else useful.

However, when will people realize that we need to do better with our mentally ill. You’d think that we’d have more mental hospital beds per capita than we did in 1850. But we don’t.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

zApcXjIi1NQ

Continue reading...

https://www.yaktrinews.com/news/pol...-assaulting-beaver-in-columbia-park/790375468
BEAVER_1536080211696_13059741_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

KENNEWICK, Wash.-- A man has been arrested for animal cruelty after a woman said she witnessed him sexually assaulting a beaver in Columbia Park late Monday night.

The woman said she saw someone run the animal over with a car and then tried to help it by wrapping it in a towel before going home to get a container to put it in.

The woman claims she returned to the site about 30 minutes later and found a man on top of the beaver with his pants unzipped.

The witness then called police to report the incident.

When officers arrived, they arrested 35-year old Richard Delp, who was also found to be in possession of suspected methamphetamine.

He is facing charges of animal cruelty and possession of a methamphetamine.
[....]

The beaver died.

Last edited:
Holy wtf!:beaver:
Poor beaver what a way to go out! Do you think it was still alive when he ‘mounted’ it?? I guess it must have been for them to charge him with animal cruelty — bc screwing roadkill is gross but prob not illegal right?:yuck:

I don't think that's the correct photo, because that guy looks older than 35; a lot older, and if you click on the link now the pic is not there. I'm about to edit it out.

When you will stick your dick in anything,
it is at that very moment you cease to be a man.
When you start fucking roadkill, you cease to be human.
Now if we can just get him to rape an alligator he will cease to be breathing.

All charges have been dropped against a man accused of committing a sex act with a dying beaver in Columbia Park last September.

Richard Delp, 35, was arrested on charges of felony animal cruelty and possession of methamphetamine after a woman said she saw him lying down with the animal with his pants undone.

After his arrest, Delp admitted to committing a sex act with the animal.

In court, Delp’s lawyer requested a mental health evaluation for his client, which was conducted by Eastern State Hospital in Medical Lake.

On Thursday, Benton County Prosecutor Craig Swenson confirmed, based on the results of the evaluation, that Delp is incompetent to stand trial and is not likely to be restored to competency through treatment.

“Because of these facts the State is dismissing our charges without prejudice against Mr. Delp and authorizing Eastern State Hospital to evaluate him for civil commitment,” Swenson said.

He will remain there until Eastern State Hospital determines that he does not suffer from a mental disorder and there is not a substantial likelihood he will commit a similar crime.
https://www.kxly.com/news/charges-dropped-against-man-accused-of-sexually-violating-beaver/979970032

Not surprising at all. I live about a mile from Columbia park. He will be rehabilitated about a day after they would have convicted him.

Holy shit how fucking crazy is this guy. What a dipshit. Failed brain. Worthless human.

Beavers are among the most rabies prone animals. Lot of terrifying stories of rabid ones attacking people.

Holy shit how fucking crazy is this guy. What a dipshit. Failed brain. Worthless human.

Beavers are among the most rabies prone animals. Lot of terrifying stories of rabid ones attacking people.
No beaver I've ever screwed has had rabies. I love beaver.

Back