• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

dominic-yocco-691-jpg.23082

A depraved 19-year-old Missouri man lured six underage girls as young as 13 to his home, where he raped them, authorities said.

Dominic Salvatore Yocco, of Florissant, is being sought by St. Louis County police on multiple counts of rape and assault after six girls told investigators that he enticed them to his residence between November 2016 and July 2018 using Snapchat and other social media platforms, KMOV reports.

“He’s posting stuff on his story that enables him to reach these young girls,” St. Louis County Police Officer Tracy Panus told the station. “He goes and picks them up, brings them to his house where he rapes them, sexually molests them and then he brings them home.”

One of the victims — a 16-year-old girl — said Yocco raped on her on two occasions, holding her down and slapping her as he kept a firearm nearby, according to court documents
Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/09/10/man-raped-six-girls-at-home-after-luring-them-on-social-media-cops/

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

EyEgOrE

Diabhol Dearg
Bold Member!
Are people still doing that shaved eyebrow thing?

And how exactly is this guy luring the girls to his house? I'm not victim blaming, I'm just saying - what did they expect to happen? What was the enticement to get in this stranger's car and go to his home? These kids are too easy to manipulate anymore.

Keepalowprofile

It's mostly bullshit.
Bold Member!
One of the victims — a 16-year-old girl — said Yocco raped on her on two occasions, holding her down and slapping her as he kept a firearm nearby, according to court documents
Why did she go a second time?
Post automatically merged:

“He goes and picks them up, brings them to his house where he rapes them, sexually molests them and then he brings them home.”
Why dont the girls tell the cops where he lives.then they can go pick him up.

Turd Fergusen

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
You'd think of all people I'd be immune to this type of thing but this summer I guess my guard was down. My daughter (13yr) asked if she and her friend could meet another friend at a free concert series my town does. She's done this before and I ASSUMED it was a friend of hers from school. Well long story short it was a (almost 17yr) boy from another school that had "met" my daughter on social media. Nothing really came of it but it very well could have been a creep like in this article. Really opened my eyes on how quick stuff like this can bite you in the ass!

Ramona the brave

This is the part where my brain is stuck... Did she leave something there the first time? Was he holding it over her head? How did she get near him a second time?
These assholes prey on girls with shitty home lives and mental health issues. He probably manipulated her with some bullshit about how he loves her and he's sorry and he's such a blah blah blah and all he wants is to blah blah blah and she's so desperate for positive (preferably male) attention that she gives in and goes over a second time. Then when it happened the same way all over again, maybe she started to wise up?
You guys are not wrong... Why tf do these girls go with the creep for a second and third time before reporting it???

Staff online