• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
2h7gmsy.jpg

CA - On April 14, Enos Cree Dailey, 30, approached young children ages 10 to 13 and asked them directions to the hospital. Dailey went around the block and then returned, telling them he had been "bitten by a snake," and asked the children if they wanted to get into his car to see the bite. The children fled and reported the incident to parents.

In three separate incidents on April 15, Dailey approached different children and attempted to contact them.

Dailey is a registered sex offender and was wearing a GPS tracking device at the time of the alleged incidents. Investigators were able to track Dailey's movements and verify the children's accounts.

Dailey is currently in custody on various charges, but authorities are attempting to determine if other victims or witnesses may be in the area.

http://www.ksby.com/Global/story.asp?S=8209614

:D This I have had, but never did I ask a child if they wanted to see it. I do have pictures. :D

And I've seen Nurseronda's snakebite pictures. I don't blame her for not sharing them with kids, they were pretty scary-looking. :eek:

Back