• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
550429604_zpst8caiud4.jpg

Wang Ching-yu

In a truly horrific story from Taiwan, a 33 year-old man with past mental health issues allegedly hacked off the head of a 3 year-old girl who was just out riding her bicycle with her mother. Wang Ching-yu was detained by "residents and passersby," and has been arrested for the crime.

"The girl's bike had gotten stuck near a sidewalk when the man approached. Her mother initially thought that he was going to help the girl pick up her bicycle — but by the time she realized the attacker's true intentions, it was too late..."​

People got increasingly angry about this event and "an angry crowd gathered outside the police station where the suspect was taken, some brandishing baseball bats in apparent preparation for an attack." They were successfully dispersed. (Some might say more's the pity.)

My heart rips in half for that poor mother. :(

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/girl-3-decapitated-riding-bike-taiwan-article-1.2581488

Sweet Moses!

That poor girl. And omg, her mom. Had to watch it. I can't even fathom.

Jesus FUCK!

Is head-lopping the new black or something? Why all of the decapitating?

That poor mom and this sick motherfucking waste.

Glad I picked up some wine today. Shit. Shit.

"The girl's bike had gotten stuck near a sidewalk when the man approached. Her mother initially thought that he was going to help the girl pick up her bicycle — but by the time she realized the attacker's true intentions, it was too late..."

I personally think that this mother should have never relied on a stranger to help her daughter, not with her bike, not with anything....because crazy people are everywhere...and its her job to help her daughter. I wonder if the attacker resented this mother for thinking he was going to help...assuming he was going to instead of doing it herself.

I just want to bang my head against a wall and cry. What the fuck is wrong in this world??!! That poor little girl, and her mom, my Jesus!! And yeah, the cop either looks like he's ready to barf or cry, maybe both. Damn, just damn.

I personally think that this mother should have never relied on a stranger to help her daughter, not with her bike, not with anything....because crazy people are everywhere...and its her job to help her daughter. I wonder if the attacker resented this mother for thinking he was going to help...assuming he was going to instead of doing it herself.

Yes. It is largely the fault of the mother that within seconds, a homicidal douche-tard approached her child and lopped off her head. Yes it is. She should have activated her hyperspeed mode, and swooped in to rescue her child. Oh. Wait. No such fucking thing.

Can you just FOR ONCE , not blame the victims, here? I am sorry if Daddy touched you or whatever the fuck broke your mind, but can you NOT blame every rape and murder victim for their own assaults?

Don't you have your own children to abuse? Christ!

Just fuck the fuck off. Sorry, but I can't with you.

I always look at things upside down...dont get mad at me for it, its one of my gifts.
Maybe he seen a mother assume that he would help and maybe he hated her guts for it. I don't know....but its not impossible and I'm not wrong for saying so.

I'm psychotic about my kids and strangers...I hate it when people LOOK at or fixate on them in public. So touching or helping with a bike (if I'm there) would be an absolute intrusion to me...no matter how well meaning that stranger was...No! Get away from my kid. I'm the same way about our dog...Don't touch him...He isn't yours to pet, how about I start petting you or your kid like that. :devil:

Ultimately this woman did make a mistake she relied on the kindness of strangers when there wasn't any...she really paid for it too fucking crazy story! I'm not saying my kids head wouldn't get cut off, I don't have super sonic speed...so maybe. <3

And so begins more trolling.

lithiumgirl said

I personally think that this mother should have never relied on a stranger to help her daughter, not with her bike, not with anything....because crazy people are everywhere...

Children can be in situations that can go from play to fighting for their life in an instant. If I wasn't able to reach my child quickly enough for whatever reason when time was critical and a Good Samaritan stepped in ..... that individual would have my utmost gratitude for the remainder of my life. Bad school bus accident and a stranger wants to help get my child off the bus and to safety before matters could become more extreme, crazy or no, that person is going to be my hero.

Last edited:
There's something to be said for the days when street justice was allowed to take its course. There were multiple witnesses, no doubt is left that he's guilty, so why not let the crowd blow offer their steam and save the tax payers their money? Why complicate it? Guess I'm just old fashioned that way... :shrug:

I always look at things upside down...dont get mad at me for it, its one of my gifts.
Maybe he seen a mother assume that he would help and maybe he hated her guts for it. I don't know....but its not impossible and I'm not wrong for saying so.

I'm psychotic about my kids and strangers...I hate it when people LOOK at or fixate on them in public. So touching or helping with a bike (if I'm there) would be an absolute intrusion to me...no matter how well meaning that stranger was...No! Get away from my kid. I'm the same way about our dog...Don't touch him...He isn't yours to pet, how about I start petting you or your kid like that. :devil:

Ultimately this woman did make a mistake she relied on the kindness of strangers when there wasn't any...she really paid for it too fucking crazy story! I'm not saying my kids head wouldn't get cut off, I don't have super sonic speed...so maybe. <3

It's a different culture though. So we don't know how they look at things like this. Ordinarily in a collectivistic culture strangers do help others and even others' children.

Lithium, :stop: WHOA. The mother was there, enjoying letting her 3 yo ride her bike & play outside. Quite normal, actually. It's not that she relied on anybody...you speak as if she was kicking back with a cold one while taking more interest in her phone?! The murderous nut job chose his target so quickly, she didn't have time to respond & in the meantime, since it was also at that very moment when the girl's bike got stuck- her first thought was a normal, HEALTHY one: he's going to help her. (Because that's what normal people do & how normal people think.)

My feeling is that regardless of her bike situation, this guy would've caused harm no matter what that little girl was doing. DUDE HAD A CLEAVER. I could be wrong but I'm not thinking the bike was the trigger. :woot:
Either way, it's really unbelievable that you would place ANY blame on the mother.
Edit: ACTUALLY...it makes me think you're the one who has mommy issues?
(----:shy:----) Here's a hug.

Last edited:
(--------) Here's a hug.

I don't need a hug...

Either way, it's really unbelievable that you would place ANY blame on the mother.

"The girl's bike had gotten stuck near a side walk when the man approached. Her mother initially thought that he was going to help the girl pick up her bicycle — but by the time she realized the attacker's true intentions, it was too late..."

This Mother thought wrong...she should have never relied on the kindness of strangers. And no good deed goes unpunished anyway. Lazy bitch...now she doesn't have to worry about helping her daughter with her bike and the side walk....or anything EVER, again.
[doublepost=1459343389,1459342657][/doublepost]
her first thought was a normal, HEALTHY one: he's going to help her. (Because that's what normal people do & how normal people think.)

That's funny because I always think...get the fuck away from my kid. MINE...don't touch.

I don't think its cute when a stranger engages my kid at all, not at the park, not in the grocery store, or restaurants, the line in the bank...don't even make eye contact with my kid. NOPE...don't even look. And If I catch you looking...I bring my head down near my kids face so the stranger has to look at my face too while they staring...You should see how fast strangers avert their gaze or find something else to fixate on.

Last edited:
I have been a parent 18 years. I have feared child molesters, rabid dogs, kids running into traffic and choking on a hotdog... BUT NEVER ONCE have I ever seen some guy approach my child and jump to decapitation. Just sayin....

I don't need a hug...
Oh, of course you don't, I forgot I was talking to Miss Tough As Nails. :yawn:I literally lol'd & was hesitant to give you that hug because your response was predictable BUT- I really thought you needed that hug so I opted otherwise. Psst::spy: A rubber ducky made of stone isn't very intimidating. You might want to think about that.
This Mother thought wrong...
:YOW:Ya think?
...she should have never relied on the kindness of strangers. And no good deed goes unpunished anyway. Lazy bitch...now she doesn't have to worry about helping her daughter with her bike and the side walk....or anything EVER, again.
That's funny because I always think...get the fuck away from my kid. MINE...don't touch. I don't think its cute when a stranger engages my kid at all, not at the park, not in the grocery store, or restaurants, the line in the bank...don't even make eye contact with my kid. NOPE...don't even look. And If I catch you looking...I bring my head down near my kids face so the stranger has to look at my face too while they staring...You should see how fast strangers avert their gaze or find something else to fixate on.
Oh PLEASE, it's not like she was pondering while writing a poem about the kindness of strangers. It was a split second & I seriously doubt the woman had enough time to process anything other than she did because again- most normal people don't think of people suspiciously right off the bat. Kinda bothers me for the sake of your kids (at whatever point that was) that you'd have such an aggressive stance about the public. Not EVERYONE is a cleaver carrying freak & I'd imagine YOU were the threat, if we happened upon eachother while our kids played at a park. I'm sure many would agree when I say that "get-the-fuck-away-from-my-kid" glare :punch: wouldn't go over well AT ALL. :gas:Yet here you are, talking about the consequences of a stranger's stare while you're threatening the *very *same *thing. Or what, is that stare just for people sans kids? I'm sure it is, since you seem like the type to go around passing out flowers. :fish:
NATURALLY, any mother who feels the creepy stare from a stranger is going to react. We ALL would fight to the death for our kids. Unfortunately for this woman, I'm picturing it in my head & wondering if she was even able to see him from the front...? Had she SEEN the CLEAVER, I have no doubt she would've run over to stop the man dead in his tracks. :hug::hug: Here. Double up, you Ice Princess, you. :freeze:

Last edited:
A rubber ducky made of stone isn't very intimidating. You might want to think about that.

I would buy one of those for my feet use it for a pumice stone. That's a great idea.

Yet here you are, talking about the consequences of a stranger's stare while you're threatening the *very *same *thing. Or what, is that stare just for people sans kids? I'm sure it is,

Its for anyone fixating on my kids...its effective...no scene...no words, no confrontation...just my eyes...and its not a threat at all, its a warning shot. I don't need to see a cleaver to feel threatened. Sick people are everywhere...I don't want them LOOKING at my children... Don't even LOOK our way....shift your eyes or I will dig them out with my thumbs....and of course it never goes that far because people adjust as soon as they know I know they're looking...yes they do, and I hope they think I'm a cunt, a bitch...or anything except a mother who is going let any adult fixate on her children...think its fucking cute.

My heart hurts for the mother. I am the type of person who will try to help anyone who needs help, especially children and old people. The thought of someone doing this is something that I can't even wrap my mind around quite honestly.

Sadly that monster was going to kill someone that day, whether falling over on a bicycle or not.

oTbugo3.jpg

eumA4lN.jpg

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/ea...s-taiwanese-with-loving-message-call-for-calm

The mother of a four-year-old girl who was brutally killed by a man in an apparent random attack has touched many Taiwanese with her composure and loving message to her slain child, even as public outrage over the shocking incident threatens to boil over.

"Fortunately, I had held you tightly and told you I loved you every day," Ms Claire Wang, 36, posted on her Facebook account on Tuesday (March 29), the day after the tragedy, together with a photo of her holding her daughter in her arms and her husband by their side.

She gave the media permission to use the photograph, Central News Agency said.

Although visibly traumatised and tearful, she spoke coherently about the incident and how she tried but failed to protect her child, who is identified in the media only by her surname Liu and family nickname of Little Light Bulb.

The suspect, 33-year-old Wang Ching-yu, grabbed the child from behind and decapitated her with a cleaver as she was riding a bicycle near Ms Wang.

He has a criminal record for drug offences and had undergone psychiatric treatment. He was beaten up by an angry mob on Tuesday while being transferred from a Taipei police station to the prosecutor's office for questioning.

But amid widespread calls for the killer to be executed immediately and for a mandatory death penalty for people convicted of killing children, Ms Wang has been one of the few to call for calm and reason at the same time she mourned her loss.

"I believe the suspects in these kinds of random killings lose their minds at that moment," Ms Wang told TV reporters at the police station on Monday.

"This is not a problem that can be solved by passing a law," she said. "I hope we can address the problem from its root, from the perspective of family and education, so that there will no longer be people like him (the perpetrator) in our society."

Ms Wang, who says she is a free-thinker, seemed determined to turn the tragedy of her daughter’s death into a lesson for the greater good.

"After the incident, many friends advised me to close my blog and Facebook page, but I really hope that her death can leave something behind, stir up some discussion, remind people of the importance of love, and call attention to the many issues in society," Ms Wang told reporters outside the funeral home on Tuesday.

She wrote on her Facebook post: "Please keep trusting people because society is still beautiful. Please give your dearest family members a hug. That would be the most comforting and caring thing you could do for us."

She has put the focus on the happiness of Little Light Bulb's short life.

"This morning, Little Light Bulb got up earlier than usual and told me happily that she was early enough to say 'bye bye' to her older sister as she left for school," Ms Wang wrote of the girl's last day alive in a widely circulated essay.

Later, Ms Wang wrote, the little girl sat on the bed as she nibbled on a fruit and looked out of the window. Asked what she was looking at, the girl told her mother: "I'm admiring the scenery and eating fruit.

"It's so beautiful. The world is so beautiful."

"Maybe it was her final retrospection of the world," wrote Ms Wang.

Her composure and magnanimity have been widely praised.

"The mother's calmness and perseverance were admirable and heartbreaking," Taipei Mayor Ko Wen-je said on Facebook, noting that public anger had erupted rapidly after the incident.​

On Monday morning, a 33-year-old man attacked the girl with a cleaver in full view of her mother as they were on their way to the metro station, Focus Taiwan said.

The mother of the slain child said her daughter had been riding her bike about a meter away when it became stuck.

She saw the man approaching and at first thought he was going to help her daughter but he drew his knife and decapitated her.

“I saw the suspect slashing my daughter with a cleaver. I immediately grabbed him but I could not pull him away,” she said.

Bystanders heard her screams for help and rushed to restrain the attacker until police arrived.

An initial investigation found that the suspect, identified only by his surname Wang, waited near the metro station after allegedly purchasing the knife at a supermarket earlier that day.

Citing police, Focus Taiwan said the man had a history of mental illness and had received treatment at a psychiatric hospital.
http://fox13now.com/2016/03/29/4-ye...m-knife-attack-while-riding-bike-with-mother/

May 12, 2017

A suspect on trial for decapitating a four-year-old girl in Taiwan was given a life sentence on Friday (May 12), AFP reported citing Taiwanese reports.

Wang Ching-yu, 34, had pleaded guilty to killing Liu Yi Jie, whose nickname is "Little Light Bulb", in a crime that shocked the island after overpowering her mother near a metro station.

He beheaded the girl with a kitchen knife as horrified bystanders tried to stop him.

Wearing black-framed glasses, a white T-shirt and track pants, his head shaved, Wang remained calm as he listened to the verdict, responding: “I understand.”

The victim’s family were not in court.

The lawyer appointed by Liu Yi Jie's mother said he has not been authorised by his client to speak on the verdict.

Prosecutors had called the crime “extremely cold-blooded” and called for the death penalty.

But judge Tsai Shou-hsun told a Taipei district court that he would instead be jailed for life as he had a “mental handicap”. The ruling stated that the man was found to be suffering from schizophrenia and therefore could not be sentenced to death, the Central News Agency reported.
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/e...imprisonment-for-decapitating-4-year-old-girl

Jul 04, 2018

The Taiwan High Court yesterday upheld the life sentence handed to Wang Ching-yu (王景玉) for beheading a girl in Taipei’s Neihu District (內湖) in March 2016.

The sentence also imposed additional terms depriving Wang, 35, of his civil rights for life, and requiring him to receive psychiatric treatment and enter a correctional institution under guardianship for five years if he is released on parole.

It was the second ruling after the Shilin District Court’s decision in May last year and can be appealed.
Wang wandered the streets with a meat cleaver looking for a toddler after unsuccessfully trying to enter an elementary school, prosecutors said.

He came upon a four-year-old, nicknamed Xiao Deng Pao (小燈泡, Little Light Bulb), and decapitated her while she was riding a bicycle ahead of her mother.

The child’s mother said she tried to stop the attack, but was overpowered by Wang, who struck the toddler’s neck area 23 times.
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/archives/2018/07/04/2003696056
2.jpg

Latest posts

Back