• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A video showing a Walmart shopper gargling mouthwash before spitting it back into the bottle and returning it to the shelf has gone viral for all the wrong reasons.

In a clip released Wednesday, Bameron Nicole Smith is seen walking into the frame declaring, 'Girl, it has been one musty f**king morning'.

Smith then opens a bottle of the blue stuff, takes a swig of Listerine and dumps the contents back into the container.

The video continues with Smith commenting, 'Mmm, nice and minty and fresh' before waving 'thank you guys' and strutting off down the aisle.

By Friday the clip captioned, 'you bitches with no oral hygiene could take a hint' had received 15.6 million views.

Some viewers suggested it was staged as Smith didn't appear to break a seal on the bottle. It's unclear whether Smith later removed and paid for the item but a later tweet joked later alongside a video running in platform shoes: 'Walmart loss prevention chasing me out like.'

It caused people on forums such as Reddit to complain that the act is a crime and call for Smith's punishment.

A social media user commented: 'Another one for prison. Hope you have fun with your new inmate friends', to which smith replied: 'I LOOKED IN THE CELL NEXT TO ME AND ITS THE ICE CREAM GIRL.'
1562388800792.png

It seems some people people and she herself addressed that she is a trans woman.

I don't get it, is it like a Listerine genie bottle, you take a swig and turn from man to woman?

I need to get some, I'm sick of my toxic masculinity.

I was at a Walmart last night minding my own business when I caused a woman to run over an old lady with a shopping cart.

It wasn't even my fault. I'm not bragging or anything I was just walking down an aisle pushing my cart when I notice this woman coming towards me while staring at me. I could even see her head turn in my peripherals as we passed. Next thing you know I hear a collision. I look back and see the woman that passed me looking so embarrassed and apologetic "OMG I'm so sorry!!" While this old lady was slumped over her own shopping cart screaming whiplash. I take it she stopped abruptly right before the horny bobblehead walked right into her.

I swear on my children's life that all happened minus the old lady screaming whiplash. I made that part up because it sounded funny. In the Dominican recently? The male dance instructors were calling me Sexy Boy while teaching all of these beautiful women how to dance. I love Dominicans. Such honest people. They thought I was like 18 or something. They asked me if my son was my brother or my bambino. When they found out he was mine? Biggest smiles and giant two thumbs up! I think they thought I had him at 13.

They actually dragged me up on stage during an event and made me dance off with three other white boys. Wankers from the U.K. Their dance? Very sexual. Great big giant pelvic thrusts. I was pretty much just fucking the invisible woman on stage with my mother in law in the crowd. It was so embarrassing but I won. Not bragging. I won though. I was the big winner. Mucho cajones. Just keeping it humble. Anyone want to see the video!!!?? Not bragging no.

From Walmart to the Dominican? Fucking doctors really need to get the dosage on these meds right before someone gets seriously hurt. My brain hurts too now. It's okay though. Mucho grande brain. Numero uno. Agua. More agua. I picked up a little Spanish. Gracias Amigo.

Well I'm here to tell you that in most cases, but not all, hardly anybody ever rotates stock to put the most fresh at the back of the shelves, leaving the older stock up front. Especially at a place like Wal-Mart where people are taking it right out of your hands before you can get it on the shelf. Best thing to do is check your dates, that is if it's stamped on in clear English and not that coded gobbledygook.

Back