• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Waffle House is AWESOME. I just have to up my exercise to the point to cover all those fucking calories, its worth it, though :hungry:

funny but correct.:rolleyes:

He wants somebody on the gril who has a felony! Scoop up them eggs with his hands, dish em up on a dirty plate, builds character!:D

I've never been to Waffle House. We don't have them. I feel I am missing out.

ETA --- That guy in the video is hilarious! I could watch him all day. And I have a very robust immune system, so I think I would do just fine at Waffle House. However, I went and looked at the Waffle House menu online, and I am confused.... how can there be a whole section just for hash browns?? And how can there be 9 kinds of hash browns?!?

Last edited:
And how can there be 9 kinds of hash browns?!?

Girl, you are missing out. there are about 10 more kinds that are special orders that are not on the menu! Everything in the place goes in those hash browns, you name it they'll throw it on the grill! And if they know you, they'll use their hands and serve it up in a dirty plate.

Waffle House, more an experience than a restaurant.

I miss WaffleHouse. I sure wish they would expand outside of the south. The closest one to me is in Denver.

I keep coming back and watching the video in the first post because the guy is so funny. It makes my day every time.

"Eat up with a dirty fork. You'll be alright. It builds character."
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I have added eating at a Waffle House to my bucket list. I MUST experience this at least once. All future travels will include a check for a Waffle House.

I keep coming back and watching the video in the first post because the guy is so funny. It makes my day every time.

"Eat up with a dirty fork. You'll be alright. It builds character."
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I have added eating at a Waffle House to my bucket list. I MUST experience this at least once. All future travels will include a check for a Waffle House.
I suddenly feel like taking a road trip just to go to a waffle house.
[doublepost=1520892564,1520892319][/doublepost]:hilarious: I love this guy.

I worked at a Waffle House, he’s not wrong at all. Love his video, STFU! AJC. Mind your own fucking business.

Back