• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[....]
Volusia County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Andrew Gant says a deputy stationed at Pine Ridge High School in Deltona was notified of the trapped raccoon Wednesday and called animal control for assistance. A vending machine operator was also contacted to unlock the door.

They rolled the vending machine to an open area of the school, and after about two hours the raccoon was set free.

A photo on the sheriff’s Facebook page shows the raccoon making itself comfortable in between snacks.

The Sheriff’s Office joked about it, saying, “This gentleman was apprehended today while committing a burglary of a vending machine at Pine Ridge High School.”
[....]

"I been planning this thing for 3 months, I researched and researched but I forgot one tiny little thing, how do you get out of this bitch!!!!"

I'll bet the kids will start leaving his hungry little bandit treats out where they released him. He won't have a need to steal anymore.

Back