• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
A viral video circulating the Internet appears to be surveillance footage from a Tim Hortons in Langley, B.C. The video — reportedly shot this past Monday — shows a woman screaming at a server angrily before she leans against a wall, pulls down her pants, squats and defecates on the floor.
The woman then picks up her feces and hurls it at staff. She is then seen wiping her butt with some napkins before throwing it at employees as well.
Corp. Holly Largy from the RCMP in Langley confirmed the incident, noting the unnamed woman was arrested and later released with a promise to appear in court at a later date.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

http://canoe.com/news/national/watch-b-c-woman-squats-poops-then-hurls-feces-at-tim-hortons-employee

I would have knocked her out cold.
Charges be damned.
To do that in public and particularly in food prep.

Yeah, I would be facing an assault charge on it.

Animals like this need to be executed.
No appeal.
No trial.
Review the video and BANG! right in the skull.
They are incapable of being human simply by choice.

How the hell did she drop it that quick?!

Then she picked it up with her hands!! :vomit: and spread it everywhere grabbing more napkins....

Either she already ate their food and was pissed that all the stalls were full or she REALLY was craving whatever it is that place sells.

Although dumping fast food on top of that slithery turd wouldn’t have ended well either.

How very un-Canadian of her rude ass. Maybe she peeked her head back in after running and said “Sorry!”

Last edited:
I think this is awesome ... but only because it began with the shit slinger being denied access to the rest room at all.

I tried to go back into the bar at closing time once to use the bathroom so I could pee, but the bouncer got all pushy and handsy,

I told him I would be quick but he was unrelenting ... so I whipped down my jeans and pissed right at his feet, because fuck you!

The next weekend the owner waved me over, bought me a drink, told me the guys were still talking about it ... told me be a good girl an have

a good time ... and that I could use his mouth as a toilet any time i wanted too.

I wish I could shit on demand, I can't even when I want to.

I'll bet they'll have to close the place to sanitize it now, the health dept be all:eek:

That's the worst feeling ... I have a power shitter at home ... he can poop anyplace. I swear it gets him off to shit in other peoples houses.

I really hope you're right about the health department because ... well for the sake of us all really ... GROSS!

Oh yeah the health dept gets all :eek: when they find a bag of candy that's out of date, they'll be worst than :eek: with this one, I'm positive they'll want that place sterilized.

If i was that worker I'd be asking my manager for a raise the next day.

What was this trash charged with? I can't fathom why she wouldnt be facing assault/battery charges as well as some sort of indecent exposure charge. This should result in prison time. Id be shocked if the filth wasnt a felon already anyways with behavior like that

Classy and serious about needing to pee ... I didn't take him up on it ... I just took the free drinks.
At least you didn't do it in a cup and throw it at him. I hope you didn't get it on his shoes, if it were me that would have been enough to make me forget that I am a gentleman.

At least you didn't do it in a cup and throw it at him. I hope you didn't get it on his shoes, if it were me that would have been enough to make me forget that I am a gentleman.

It totally got on is shoes ... he didn't do a fucking thing except watch his boss give me free drinks the next weekend.

Ahh yes, gotta love that female privilege.

I wouldn't call it that ... I called it earned for taking that guys crap and pretty much leaving me no choice but to drop my pants and piss right there ... like who denies someone the use of a toilet? A power tripping asshole is who. I didn't want to argue with him ... so i had to go in the other direction. FINE ... Did it his way instead. If anything i caved to him.

I wouldn't call it that ... I called it earned for taking that guys crap and pretty much leaving me no choice but to drop my pants and piss right there ... like who denies someone the use of a toilet? A power tripping asshole is who. I didn't want to argue with him ... so i had to go in the other direction. FINE ... Did it his way instead. If anything i caved to him.
I think you are missing the point. If a man behaved in that manner, he would get his ass handed to him. Female privilege - The ability to act like an immature brat and not expect physical violence in return.

I think you are missing the point. If a man behaved in that manner, he would get his ass handed to him. Female privilege - The ability to act like an immature brat and not expect physical violence in return.

I didn't miss the point ... immature or otherwise ... violence isn't okay unless you're fucking up someone who's trying to hurt you.

violence isn't okay unless you're fucking up someone who's trying to hurt you.

Wise and mature me really wants to agree with you here. But a cursory glance at the crimes against children/animals sections reveals a long list of people with whom I would have no moral quandary inflicting some damage upon. Even if they were cowering in the corner... Guess I still have some growing up to do.

Wise and mature me really wants to agree with you here. But a cursory glance at the crimes against children/animals sections reveals a long list of people with whom I would have no moral quandary inflicting some damage upon.

But those people hurt others for kicks and should be executed ... (for me they wouldn't be made to suffer ... they would just need to be gone or otherwise ... not here anymore and their potential to harm others gone forever)

Female privilege?! We aren’t seen as physically threatening as males, who commit the majority of crimes. The flip side is that we are also more likely to be victims of crime at the hands of males. Some privilege.

Back