• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An investigation is underway after video surfaced showing a day care worker tying up a young boy and shaking him.

The incident occurred Monday at the Crayon Corner Learning Center & Preschool in Philadelphia.

Another employee recorded as the day care worker tied a 4-year-old boy to a high chair with what appeared to be a shoestring. The worker then grabbed the boy’s face and shook him.

“I really hope that she doesn’t work anywhere else,” the boy’s mother, Mayra Martinez, told NBC10. "Nowhere. Nowhere with kids.”

Martinez told NBC10 she has another child who attended the day care but they won’t go back. She wants the worker to be charged with child abuse.

On Tuesday the employee who recorded the incident, Jamie Cohen, came forward and told NBC10 she felt she needed to protect the boy.

"Since seeing the previous tie ups, I said, 'You know what? I'm going to record it.' When she picked him up, I knew what she was going to do right away," Cohen said.

Cohen told NBC10 she had only worked there for six days but had seen the same worker aggressively tie up the boy with a shoestring five times though Monday's incident was the worst she had seen.

"My heart broke and then within a minute of her going in the classroom and shutting the door I untied him and let him out," Cohen said.

Cohen quit her job after the incident. She told NBC10 she recorded the incident for evidence and awareness.

Philadelphia police and DHS continue to investigate.

See this is what would send me to jail.
All I would do in court is say...
Yeah I killed her. Watch the vid and tell me she didn't earn it!

Back