• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman who attacked another female passenger on board a D train in Brooklyn this week and had to be restrained by a rider, has caused trouble on the subway before.

Anna Lushchinskaya, 40, was the subject of a citizens arrest last Tuesday morning after she repeatedly kicked a woman who was standing across from her.

But court records also show that Lushchinskaya was arrested in June on charges of menacing, harassment, assault and criminal weapons possession after allegedly pepper-spraying a man on the D train at the 36th Street station.

It means that this is Lushchinskaya's second arrest this year for a subway altercation, with both taking place at the 36th Street Station in Brooklyn, according to CNN.

In June, she was arrested for allegedly pepper spraying a man and woman, according to DCPI detective Sophia Mason. Both were Hispanic. She was charged with harassment, menacing with a weapon and attempted assault.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6496669/Subway-rider-speaks-attacked-Brooklyn-lawyer.html

Attachments

• Anna_Lushchinskaya.jpg
    Anna_Lushchinskaya.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,870
Last edited by a moderator:
Is this eurotrash bitch here legally? With that name and that thick accent, i fail to see how she is permitted in America. Get rid of this fucking filth.

Simple solution.
Active subway lines right there, give her a shove.
Problem solved.

Is this eurotrash bitch here legally? With that name and that thick accent, i fail to see how she is permitted in America. Get rid of this fucking filth.

It's the D train in Brooklyn, which basically goes through 'Little Russia' or as I call it 'The New East in The West'. Walking around there, I almost forget that I'm in the U.S. it reminds me so much of eastern Europe (spent a few years living around there)

In regards to the bitch - You see women like this every now and then. The Russian stereotype of the 'privileged, rich, spoiled twat' is spot on in this case. My bet is that her Manhattan sugar daddy got sick of her shit (and her looks) and kicked her to the curb. Poor thing now has to 'slum it' on the subway in B-Town. Boo fucking hoo.

Either that she's really a cunt of the highest order who just won't learn. In that case I hope she pulls this shit again and someone finally remembers what it means to be from NYC...

It's the D train in Brooklyn, which basically goes through 'Little Russia' or as I call it 'The New East in The West'. Walking around there, I almost forget that I'm in the U.S. it reminds me so much of eastern Europe (spent a few years living around there)

Someone needs to shoot up or bomb that part of New York.

Makes me sick America let so many of these Russian and eastern european stains into the country. Even got one sitting in the white house right now as first lady, makes me fucking SICK

She should be glad that all that happened was a citizens arrest. Cos New Yorkers hate fucking drama on the train.
Like gee whiz you stuck up Euro skank, no one fucking likes you and this is probably why.

When I visit New York, I am going to that area. I love Russian and Eurotrash bitches.

A straphanger caught on viral video kicking and hurling a racial slur at a fellow passenger was sentenced Wednesday to just probation and a day of anger management class — but not before she blew up again outside the courtroom.

“Did I say something f—ing funny?” Anna Lushchinskaya, 42, snapped at a reporter prior to her sentencing in Brooklyn Supreme Court, accusing the journalist of laughing at her while she answered questions.
Lushchinskaya was there to be sentenced for the December 2018 incident, in which she was caught in the viral video kicking a woman on a D train in Brooklyn and calling her a “f—king c–-nk.”

She was initially charged with felony assault and other raps for that and a second incident six months earlier, when she allegedly sprayed riders with an unknown substance on the same line.
Prior to going before the judge — and snapping at the reporter — Lushchinskaya repeatedly insisted her meltdown was actually an act of self-defense.

“I was attacked by a woman of Asian descent and a man of Spanish descent,” said the woman, who wore a black puffy coat and sunglasses to her day of reckoning. “I was acting in self-defense.”

John Tanios, 37, an alleged victim of the June spraying incident, said afterwards: “I think she needs help … She needs psychiatric help.”

I know one of these types of women, and crazed drug addled attention whore is an understatement: she boarded a commercial airline flight in OH trashed on only Goddess knows what (but you can be sure of an oxycontin fentanyl combo, and copious amounts of meth), then after several dranks, began an argument with a black woman seated in front of her, using racial slurs and threatening "I'll kill that (deleted) bitch!".
The flight crew had to restrain her rancid tripping ass, with cuffs and shackles, tied down in one of the crew seats at the very back of the plane, then make an emergency landing in KY to deplane and hand the crazy twunt over to TSA and finally the KY State Popo.
I can't begin to imagine the damages she owed the airline for the emergency landing, fuel, crew over-time, and refunding all the passengers who lost connecting flights and were forced to pay out further flight change fees, just because crazy had managed to board the plane with them all (not even going to contemplate court costs and attorneys fees).

Back