• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A video is being shared by thousands of people online showing a now-former Pet City employee at Chapel Hills mall using force to grab and push a puppy back into its enclosure.

The video shows an employee shove the dog back inside a crate and then slam the door on the side of its torso.

Pet City issued a statement online saying, "We found this behavior to be unacceptable and the employee has been terminated."

They say the puppies are currently undergoing full physical exams with a licensed veterinarian and that they are going over proper handling and care instructions for animals with employees.

Sorry but my pets come from shelters.
I have major issues with pet stores.
Close them all.
Yep. Never had a pet that came from the store. Our two cats we have now came from Happy Jack Cats, a no kill rescue in Boise. Unfortunately, one of them doesn't know how to cat. She's the worst cat we've ever had. My wife says the Firecracker is an OK pet, but not a very good cat. Fortunately, Lucky is all cat (meaning he's a real asshole).

Back