• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
How fucking stupid are these people who seem oblivious to security cameras?!?

http://www.fox4news.com/news/video-catches-man-set-fire-to-mckinney-homeowners-decorations
MCKINNEY, Texas - McKinney arson investigators are trying to figure out who set fire to a homeowner’s Christmas decorations and then sat down and watched them burn.

The arsonist was caught on camera by a motion-activated Ring camera. But the homeowner says she did not hear the Ring alert on her phone because it was in the middle of the night while she was sleeping.

The video is disturbing. A man is seen wearing house shoes as he sits down to watch a wreath burn that he set on fire. He can be seen scooting closer as if to get a better look.
[....]
Lim says her sister discovered the damage Wednesday morning when she went out to pick up a package. That’s when she and her fiancé looked back at the footage from their camera.

“They looked over the cameras and found a complete stranger,” Lim said.

Lim and her sister hope someone will recognize the man in the video and call the McKinney Dire Department’s arson investigators.

“Our Christmas spirit won’t be killed over this,” she said.

Chung reported the incident to police. A spokesperson for the department says their arson investigators are now looking into the situation. They couldn’t say if it is an isolated incident or not.

So the guy was wearing as they call it house shoes for the rest of us call them slippers what's socks. Does this mean he was a homeless moron or somebody from the neighborhood that's just an a****** inquiring minds want to know!

At first I thought he might have done this in desperation for a full night's sleep because of a huge gaudy light display keeping him up at night. Now I'm just...what?!

A nice little wreath on the door was not bothering anybody but him, it seems. But he definitely needs to be stopped before he sets someone's house on fire.

We go back and forth between 30's and 40's at night right now. This week it's in the 40's at night, so not exactly life-threatening temps. I hope he gets caught so we can find out what it is if he offers a motive.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/offici...-d-in-mckinney-christmas-decoration-vandalism
The McKinney Fire Department now has a person of interest in the arson investigation involving a man who set a couple’s front porch Christmas decorations on fire.
[....]
Christine O’Connor, who doesn’t know the homeowners but makes holiday decorations, says she saw the story on FOX4 and had to help.

“I’m always shocked when people behave badly. I thought that’s a no brainer. I’ve got a few things out in the garage and so I did a few things special for her and I refuse to believe bad things or bad people overwhelm us,” said O’Connor.

The homeowners will be greeted by the new decorations they return from their honeymoon. The homeowner’s sister says she will be thrilled to see the kindness of others covering up the burn marks on her front porch.

Fire officials emphasized there’s been no arrest, but the investigation is ongoing.

Latest posts

Back