• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Old Man Metal

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
full

What's a St. Patrick's Day celebration without a little blood? Dropkick Murphys kicked off the St. Patty's weekend with a bit of blood during their annual Boston show.

The event happened at the House of Blues. As is typical affair for these type of shows, bassist/singer Ken Casey handed a fan his mic. The fan refused to give the mic back, so a tussle ensued. Video footage shows that some blood had been shed.

Photo credit: Dropkick Murphys @ Bluesfest 2011 Ottawa, ON. photo by ceedub13. File used under license under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license

been to two of their concerts, had o much fun and could walk out better than any I came with. Both up in Seattle, only downside was they had so much security we couldn't go back stag. Nothing like drinking wooden buckets full of beer and smaller ones of whiskey

Terrible footage

Shit like this is why i hate concerts. Love Dropkick Murphys, love the energy and seeing the performance and all that stuff about concerts, but i despiste idiots and drunks and cant stand being around em. Concerts are drunken douchebag magnets. People go not to appreciate the music or the band but to get drunk and act a fool. Ruins it for the higher level humans like myself.

Bizarre thing to do it at a concert for these guys i think. Dropkick Murphys music is all about fun, not violence or anger or any of that. They got a shitton of inspirational/feel good songs and funny songs and the like. What dumbass decides to get violent and beliggerent in such an environment. Douchebags.

so many:
Post automatically merged:

I've gone through more tha a few of the same cds of theirs

this is a great drunk in a bar roundhouse song

this video is hysterical a good Irish xmas

Last edited:
Back