• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Officer Jason Lawton is seen on body camera upper-cutting a young distraught woman with handcuffs behind her back. The video shows
video shows Lawton going into a cell after Amy Connelly apparently kicked the door. He swears at her, punches her in the face and throws her to the ground. He then said he was going to charge Connelly with assault

[GALLERY=media, 1887][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 1886][/GALLERY]

Last edited:
Good going, Jason. You should have known better. Now your career is over ya dumbass.
So what if she was banging around. So what.

He then said he was going to charge Connelly with assault.The
This is such assholery.

It's like the ol resisting arrest charges when one never did anything to be arrested for.
Post automatically merged:

Not really an uppercut

Fuckin hilarious though. I hate drunk scum. Glad officer got fucked for it too
Because you hate scum officers too, right?

Yeah, macho man sure showed her, huh? Tough cop, punching a whiny drunk woman handcuffed behind her back. Wow. I'm sure this was just an aberration in his usually calm demeanor... What a hemorrhoid. Hope she gets lots of moula.

Sorry. I don't feel for her at all. It was clear she tried to kick him. As far as I am concerned, you try to kick anyone, handcuffed or not, especially the police, then an uppercut is not only warranted, but expected. I mean, as a police officer, you are then open to public outrage and the possible loss of your job, but I still say she deserved it.

“With the body camera footage, we’re actually able to see exactly what happened, see an officer upper-cutting a young distraught woman with handcuffs behind her back,” Diaz said.

Thats not what I saw in that video. She was neither young nor distraught. All I saw a drunk and disorderly middle aged woman who should have known better than to kick a cop. Yeah the cop over reacted, but there's a reason she was arrested in the first place. Her throwing out the "my brothers on [mumbled] board" makes me stink eye her even more considering she started it. I highly doubt its her first rodeo with the drunk tank. The cop faced his repercussions for his actions, this chick should face hers. Instead they are using it for grounds to have all charges dropped.

I'm so glad I was young when cops could smack you around. I remember mouthing off to one while my car was being searched and got a nice smack with his flashlight in response. And yes, in hindsight, I deserved it... and didn't do it again.... I learned to play the No Sir, Yes Sir game real quick.

Nowadays, with police being so extremely neutered, you got people just running up to them in broad daylight -- on camera, no less -- pouring water on them. Had they been pussified to that extent when I was younger, there is no telling what trouble I would have gotten myself into if I didn't fear them at all.

Although the state troopers in South Carolina could have taken it down a notch or two. Holy shit those guys were scary. When we would drive to the beach, there were certain stretches of highway where we could have been mistaken for a group of Mormons driving to church.

Although the state troopers in South Carolina could have taken it down a notch or two. Holy shit those guys were scary. When we would drive to the beach, there were certain stretches of highway where we could have been mistaken for a group of Mormons driving to church.
Was just talking with the co-workers about our experiences in SC. One was all "Yeah I got popped going 45 in a 30 right as the city limits changed" The other was like "I only saw one officer going the opposite direction"

Me? I was all ..... "Damn, and here I was doing 70 on all those country back roads, and along the Confederate Highway"

Was just talking with the co-workers about our experiences in SC. One was all "Yeah I got popped going 45 in a 30 right as the city limits changed" The other was like "I only saw one officer going the opposite direction"

Me? I was all ..... "Damn, and here I was doing 70 on all those country back roads, and along the Confederate Highway"

lol, yeah, we learned the back roads as well... totally avoiding the small town speed traps. God forbid your car broke down at night (when we normally drove there) on some of those roads back then, though.

It's been so long since I've made the drive that I've heard they turned one of our country back road into the main way there now. Go figure.

@Morbid I'm 38 and already doing the "back in my day" stuff lol I cant imagine what kind of entitled twat Id have turned out to be if I grew up in todays world. There's a lack of respect/fear for all forms of authority, from cops to teachers right down to parents that is just baffling to watch.

I watched a mother from a kid in my son's class flip her shit on the teacher because her kid got assigned homework..along with the rest of the class. They are prepping them for highschool next year. She straight up told the teacher her kid wont be doing any homework assigned and the teacher accepted it.

My jaw about hit the floor and my first thought was "that's an option?!!!" All those years of hiding undone homework and lying saying Id finished it. Sitting in the hall before class trying to quickly scribble out something half intelligible so the teacher didnt rat me out to my parents...

BTW here is a pic of the aftermath of this.

Amy-Connelly-police-hit.png

As Connelly calmly stands up, Sgt. Lawton orders her to sit down when she abruptly refuses. Without warning, Lawton strikes her in the face which sends her back down onto the bench in her cell.

“How fucking dare you?” Connelly asks Lawton before turning to another officer and declaring, “He has hurt me!”

“Shut up!” Lawton commands.
As Connelly begins to stand up again, she appears to lift one of her legs when Lawton slams her to the bench and punches her in the face.

“You fucking kicked me!” Lawton exclaims although the video does not clearly show if Connelly kicks him or not.

It wasn't this cop's only fucked-up thing. White privilege ain't got nothing on certain instances of cop privilege if you ask me. It is as though the corrupt ones can say just about anything and their word is guaranteed truth unless a recording disagrees:

In 2013, Lawton allegedly made a false claim that a motorist ran a red light prior to a traffic stop. Dash cam video proved otherwise. That incident reportedly led to a federal lawsuit and a settlement.

source: https://www.nationofchange.org/2019...-fired-for-hitting-handcuffed-woman-on-video/

Search engines indicate that after a 1 month investigation, the cop (former, I assume) was arrested and charged with assault by the Vermont Attorney General's office, released until trial after being charged, he plead not guilty. One link:

That department seems to have a problem with this. A total of 3 officers were charged within the 7 months of this particular assault. Source:

Not sure the outcome of this case. Links keep declining me when I click them because eurotrash. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

Back