• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A protester who was filmed eating a raw pig's head outside a vegan festival has said veganism is "human cruelty".

YouTuber Sv3rige, who has 65,000 subscribers, was surrounded by pro-vegan activists waving "meat is murder" placards outside VegFest in Brighton as he ate the flesh.

Organisers of the festival said the man had been part of a planned demonstration by carnivores.

Sv3rige, who is also known as Gatis, said he took bites out of the pig's head in a protest against veganism because "it is human cruelty".

Full Story:

Ok first off - EWW

"The move comes after a number of protests by vegans at restaurants that serve meat across the city." why the fuck are they protesting restaurants that serve meat??? People have the right to eat meat just like they have the right to NOT eat meat. Fuck them.
Then they call us carnivores. Bitch I eat veggies too. I'm an Omnivore you self-righteous pieces of shit.

Ok first off - EWW

"The move comes after a number of protests by vegans at restaurants that serve meat across the city." why the fuck are they protesting restaurants that serve meat??? People have the right to eat meat just like they have the right to NOT eat meat. Fuck them.
Then they call us carnivores. Bitch I eat veggies too. I'm an Omnivore you self-righteous pieces of shit.

Let them try that shit with the bears. See how that works out for ‘em.

Do vegans not realize that something always has to die in order for you to live? If the crazed cultist vegans really cared they’d have their own garden and grow their own food instead of creating snooty, overpriced stores and screaming like toddlers in the street. At least then maybe these people would be too busy growing food and actually bettering themselves, rather than looking down their nose at everyone and acting like judgmental cunts. Animals still die in the threshers when they harvest the veggies so knock it off already. Sometimes reality sucks. We eat meat. We need meat, but we shouldn’t over do it, just like anything else. Animals should be treated humanely and it’s fucked up that they aren’t.

I’m sorry, but that is the reality and nature of life. Things come and go. Live and die in a continuous cycle. If people can’t accept that then maybe they should examine why that is. Without all the supplements and such available you can’t survive that way. There are plenty of ex vegans out there doing videos about the horrible health problems they experienced after being vegan for an extended period of time. Who could forget this guy! https://dreamindemon.com/community/...ears-of-feeling-depleted.102063/#post-1216721

I’m sure it’s great to do a sort of fasting period of veganism, but I just don’t think it’s good long term. I also tend to think some vegans are really just terrified of getting old and of death. Maybe that’s why some of them act so crazy and militant...maybe I’m wrong and they’re just hangry, I don’t know. :smuggrin:

Veganism is folly. You cannot turn an omnivore into a VIABLE herbivore by diet. Neither can you survive raw pork ingestion no matter how much the industry touts how clean and parasite clean today's swine are.

Back