• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Here comes the bride — and her embezzlement charges!

Police say a Virginia bride allegedly swiped more than $93,000 from her employer so she could pay for wedding expenses and a butt lift.

Vanessa Cline, a 32-year-old bookkeeper, was arrested Wednesday on embezzlement charges for racking up purchases on No Limits Construction’s company credit card, according to the Stafford County Sheriff’s Office. She also faces forgery charges.

Cline’s boss told detectives he made the shocking discovery when a credit card company contacted him about defaulted payments.

When the owner looked into the bills, he discovered numerous charges made by the bookkeeper, such as a $2,000 wedding dress and $25,000 for a wedding planner, according to officials. Other luxury purchases billed to the card included clothing, perfume, furniture, airline tickets and an ATV.

Cline also reportedly put $7,200 on the card to pay for a butt lift at Elite Plastic Surgery in Miami, Florida.

In addition to the unauthorized purchases, Cline is accused of forging five checks totaling nearly $10,000.

Typical butt lifts do nothing for a flat ass, they’ll only lift it up if you got some old lady sag going down or if you lost a lot of weight.

Butt implants are for some more vavooooom

I think there’s a Brazilian lift that will lift AND volumize those cheeks, but I don’t know much about it. Or any plastic surgery really.

A judge also sentenced Vera to five years in prison, but the bulk of her sentence, aside from 20 days, was suspended with the stipulation that she be ordered to serve her full sentence should she stop making monthly restitution payments totaling $150,000, according to the outlet.

Cline also reportedly put $7,200 on the card to pay for a butt lift at Elite Plastic Surgery in Miami, Florida.

Does a butt lift cost less than butt implants?

Couldn't she have gotten a BOGO - buy a butt lift, get the face lift free.

"Cline’s alleged embezzlement was the latest blow for a company that has suffered its share of bad luck. Cline’s predecessor at No Limits Construction, 38-year-old Courtney Vera, was convicted of embezzling even more money than Cline — at least $150,000 over the course of two years, police said."

So did her husband know about this when it was occurring? Or has he filed for divorce? What about her parents? Didn't they think it odd that their daughter had all this money for the wedding extravagates?
This fucking bitch took advantage of a gullible business owner - she brought attention to the embezzlement she found by her predecessor who was prosecuted, and then she does the same thing herself! When it comes to embezzlement, one should always have a third party routinely review the books, i.e. independent CPA.

Last edited:
Back