• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Authorities say an Alabama man accused of abusing his girlfriend's 1-year-old daughter blamed the girl's injuries on her 4-year-old sibling.

22-year-old Caleb Blake Hill was charged with torture/willful abuse of a child. He was arrested Monday in Decatur, where he was in court answering to a protection-from-abuse order filed by his estranged wife.

Limestone County Sheriff's Office Spokesman Stephen Young says Hill's girlfriend had him babysit her three children Friday.

Young says Hill texted the mother saying the kids were giving him panic attacks. The mother came home and found bruises on her 1-year-old and blood in the girl's mouth. The child was treated at a hospital and released.

Hill told investigators he had fallen asleep and the 4-year-old must have inflicted the injuries.
1566494673156.png

He was arrested Monday in Decatur, where he was in court answering to a protection-from-abuse order filed by his estranged wife.

Limestone County Sheriff's Office Spokesman Stephen Young says Hill's girlfriend had him babysit her three children Friday.
I knew you were a dumb fucking cunt at first glance of his tattooed face.
Then I read just how dumb you really are.
You have a boyfriend that is still going after his ex. You have this shit for brains watch your kids while you are working. Do you run home on your lunch break to suck his cock too?

Latest posts

Back