• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
UTAH COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) - A 22-year-old Utah County man was booked into the Utah County Jail Saturday after being ordered to serve 60-days for sexually assaulting a young girl several years ago in Provo.

According to charging documents, Benjamin Clawson admitted to police to sexually assaulting a 4-5 year old neighbor girl from 2011-2014.

At the time of the offense, Clawson would have been 14-16 years old.

Full Article:

Besides what @notchback said, the only evidence at this point is probably witness testimony. And who the hell would want to make a 10 year old relive the trauma in front of a group? If it went to trial it might have been tossed (I assume this is a plea deal anyway).

Plus it's Utah, and Mormons seem to think 12 year olds can make cool wives. So there's that.

Hey now y'all, they fined him $889 too. That puts a whole different spin on it. :penguin:

Seriously, though, he doesn't look like he's built for the Big House. Two months might be enough to be "life-altering."

ETA: Not that I'm defending what is obviously a bullshit sentence.

Last edited:
You really need to educate yourself. That's about one of the dumbest statements I've heard on here. You're on par with Jack Barton now.

OMG jokes ... Mormons are pedos, everyone knows that they live in a society where SEX is the only stimulant allowed. No coffee, or tea ... no soda ... fuck this little kid instead.

Back