• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Mackenzie Lueck, 23, texted her parents that she had landed safely in Salt Lake City at 1:00 am on Monday, but she has not been heard from since, the family said in a statement.

"Since Monday, she has missed her midterms at the University of Utah and has not been in communication with family or friends," the statement said.

Lueck took a Lyft from the airport to an address in North Salt Lake, police said in a statement, adding that Lyft and the driver had cooperated with the investigation.

Lyft did not immediately respond to several requests for comment.

The police have not discovered anything at this point that would lead them to believe Lueck is in danger, Salt Lake City Police Sargeant Brandon Shearer told ABC News."

DD1b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lueck had been in her home state of California for her grandmother’s funeral.

Fine, and organizer of some of the volunteers, said Lueck’s phone has been off since Monday, and she has not been active on social media; Lueck didn’t show up for her job at a Salt Lake City laboratory nor classes at the U.; her cat and her car remain at her house. Lueck’s luggage hasn’t been located either, Fine said.

“We’ve confirmed with Lyft, the app, that’s where she requested to go, and with the driver that that’s where she did go,” Shearer said.

“We’ve confirmed with Lyft, the app, that’s where she requested to go, and with the driver that that’s where she did go,” Shearer said.

Fine assumes Lueck was meeting someone, but doesn’t know who. Lueck had no significant other, Fine said.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/06/23/friends-try-find-missing/
Post automatically merged:

It's not immediately clear if that North Salt Lake address was her home or another destination.

Family members said Lueck's car had not been moved and her phone appeared to be off. They said it was "uncharacteristic" for her to skip work and classes and miss a mid-term exam.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc13....nishes-after-ride-share-from-airport/5359319/
Post automatically merged:

“Not going home to your pets or your roommates, or just dropping your luggage off, that’s very abnormal,” Fine said. “Not going to work. Having your phone off for five days now, very very bizarre and alarming.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox13n...inues-for-u-of-u-student-mackenzie-lueck/amp/

Last edited:
Salt Lake City -- Police investigating the case of a college student who went missing in Utah 10 days ago said Thursday that the owner of a home they searched in connection with the disappearance is a "person of interest" and that they are trying to find a mattress that had been inside his home. The announcement came shortly after authorities spent 19 hours searching the man's home in a middle class neighborhood on Salt Lake City's west side, with neighbors describing officers entering it with shovels and police dogs.
[....]
The mattress inside the man's home had been given away, Brown said, and investigators want to speak with whoever might have taken it.

CBS affiliate KUTV reports the homeowner is a Utah State University graduate who served in the military and is a freelance model, according to his social media pages.
[....]
The owner of the home that was searched rented part of it to short-term renters using home sharing rental sites, said neighbor Tom Camomile.
[....]

. Police said they are also looking for a mattress and box spring removed from the home last week.
If he ditched a mattress and box spring, she's dead.

19 hours searching one house means they're looking for forensic evidence, traces, fibers, cleaned up blood etc. this guy is more than a person of interest, they got SOMETHING on him, more than just suspicions but less than actual evidence. :(

Mackenzie Lueck disappearance: 'Person of interest' wanted secret room with hooks on its wall built in home, contractor reveals

"Airbnb profile purportedly belonging to him – which has since been taken off the website -- Ajayi advertised two "beautiful and affordable basement rooms in the heart of [Salt Lake City] with shared common area" for $27 and $30 a night, at the house police searched this week."0

[quote}
[....]
Years earlier – Ajayi’s wife in Dallas said he threatened to kill her.

According to their marriage license, Ajayi married a woman in Dallas named, Tenisha Jenkins.
[....]
Jenkins told our sister station in Salt Lake City, KUTV, the two were only together a short time, after she said he threatened her.

Jenkins said she was introduced to Ajayi by her aunt.

At first, she said everything was fine.

But shortly after they were married, Ajayi wanted to move to Salt Lake City.

When Jenkins refused, she said he threatened to kill her.

“He was threatening me, saying he was going to get me locked up, saying he was going to get me kidnapped, he was going to get me killed and all that, but I stopped talking to him because I just feared for my life,” Jenkins said.

Jenkins never reported the incident to police and Ajayi has no criminal record in Dallas.

But the CBS 11 I-Team did ask the police department if officers ever had been in contact with Ajayi while he was here.

There has been no response yet.

What also remains unclear is where Ajayi stayed when he was in Dallas and just how long he was here.

Ajayi filed for divorce in January 2019.
[....]
[/quote]

The body of University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck has been found in a canyon almost three weeks after she disappeared.

Police revealed they recovered the 23-year-old's body from Logan Canyon, 85 miles north of Salt Lake City, on Wednesday.
[....]

Ajayi also appears to have published an e-book last year titled “Forge Identity”, about a teenager who has witnessed violent murders and then has to decide whether “he will join the ranks of a criminal mastermind, or fight to escape the tyranny that has surrounded his young life.”

Not just a murdered but a crushing bore as well.

Latest posts

Back