• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[....]
full

After leaving Virginia in 2007, Renee Bach set up a private non-governmental organisation called Serving His Children (SHC) in eastern Uganda.

She is accused of leading parents of children in her care to believe she was a doctor despite having no medical training.

Ms Bach allegedly took children suffering from malnutrition from local hospitals and “treated” them at her facility.

Claims have since emerged more than 100 children died while receiving treatment at her non-government organisation, according to AllAfrica.

Two mothers have launched legal action against Ms Bach after their children died at her facility, claiming the US missionary was responsible for their deaths.
[....]
Ms Bach’s alleged deception is outlined in a statement released by the Initiative in January of this year.

“The mothers allege that they were led to believe that Ms. Renee Bach was a ‘medical doctor’ and that her home was a ‘medical facility’,” the statement reads.

Ms Bach was often seen around the facility wearing a white coat and stethoscope and often administered medication to children.

However, when their children died, the women were informed Ms Bach had no medical training and the District Health Officer had closed Ms Bach’s facility in 2015 and ordered her to not offer anymore treatment to children.

But even after being ordered to shut down, Ms Bach still continued to treat severely ill children that needed proper medical attention.

“The Women’s Probono Initiative and the two women are thus alleging that the actions of Renee and SHC led to the death of hundreds of children amounting to violations of human rights,” the statement reads.

The complainants are asking the Jinja High Court in Uganda to shut down SHC.

Now-deleted blog posts, which were attributed to Ms Bach, describe instances of where she claims to have rendered medical treatment to children.

In one post she described how she treated a nine-month-old baby that had been brought to the facility barely alive.

“I hooked the baby up to oxygen and got to work … I took her temperature, started an IV, checked her blood sugar, tested for malaria and looked at her HB count,” the post read.

Despite this, the SHC has denied Ms Bach ever claimed to be a medical professional or caused the death of a child.

In response to a 2018 article accusing Ms Bach of “playing doctor”, the SCH said: “At no time has our founder, Renee Bach, presented herself as a medical professional, experimented on or caused the death of any child.”

The organisation also stated Ms Bach only provided assistance to medical staff when asked and was only in an administrative role with SCH.

Since the allegations against Ms Bach have been brought forward, a group called No White Saviors have taken to social media to warn others about the US missionary and bring awareness to the case.
[....]
One post showed a photo of a girl with visible scars, claiming she was the child Ms Bach wrote about treating in a blog post.

“Some of #ReneeBach‘s victims are still alive. This is Patricia, left permanently disfigured after a botched blood transfusion performed by Renee. She didn’t crossmatch the blood, because she’s not a medical professional, child had horrible reaction & now lives with these scars,” No White Saviors wrote online.

The group also shared a photo of a young boy who appeared to be disfigured.

“This is Maasai. He has been left with irreversible physical and mental disabilities because of #ReneeBach’s botched medical experimentation. Former staff and the family of Maasai report that Renee Bach was the one to treating their child at @servinghis,” the post read.

Ms Bach’s current whereabouts are unknown, with reports showing she failed to attend her court date in Jinja in March 2019.

I'm sure she'll get a fair trial in a country that has an organization called 'No White Saviors' lol. I would have gotten the fuck out of Dodge too.

Sounds like a well intentioned missionary who got in over her head. But experimenting on kids and killing 100? All I can say is that after living in rural Africa, hysteria spreads like wildfire and you need to take sweeping claims like these with a big grain of salt. The article claims 100 dead but only mentions two mothers with injured children. That's kinda weird.

To influence the populace to believe white people are out to kill them does a disservice to those who need help in a country with shit for medical infrastructure.

100 dead infants and children does seem extreme without someone reporting the high death rate of those under her care at the facility she operated.

It's not that I think this simply could not have happened before being outed for the complete fraud that this crazy bitch obviously was. It's just that someone should have taken notice and investigated as the death toll climbed at such an alarming rate.

Now-deleted blog posts, which were attributed to Ms Bach, describe instances of where she claims to have rendered medical treatment to children.

In one post she described how she treated a nine-month-old baby that had been brought to the facility barely alive.

“I hooked the baby up to oxygen and got to work … I took her temperature, started an IV, checked her blood sugar, tested for malaria and looked at her HB count,” the post read.
The organisation also stated Ms Bach only provided assistance to medical staff when asked and was only in an administrative role with SCH.

"Administrators" do not run IV lines, provide O2, or do malaria and HB analysis - you must be trained and certified in field medicine at the very minimum to do any of what she's described herself doing here, and medical staff would never ask an untrained administrator without proper certifications for help with these specific procedures if knowing that she wasn't certified to perform them - especially for something as specific as microscopy/chemistry-analytical related blood work:

(HB analysis procedures)
3.2.1. Test principle
Blood is diluted in a solution containing potassium ferricyanide and potassium cyanide. Potassium ferricyanide oxidizes the iron in heme to the ferric state to form methemoglobin, which is converted to hemiglobincyanide (HiCN) by potassium cyanide.

HiCN is a stable colored product, which in solution has an absorbance maximum at 540 nm and strictly obeys Beer-Lambert’s law. Absorbance of the diluted sample at 540 nm is compared with absorbance at the same wavelength of a standard HiCN solution whose equivalent hemoglobin concentration is known.

Most hemoglobin derivatives (oxyhemoglobin, methemoglobin and carboxyhemoglobin, but not sulfhemoglobin) are converted to HiCN and therefore measured by this method.

https://acutecaretesting.org/en/articles/hemoglobin-and-its-measurement

If she ever actually worked with any of the reagents listed above, it's very possible that she could have accidentally contaminated/exposed patients to deadly chemicals due to lack of proper training and handling procedures.
I spent my career working with *many* dangerous chemicals, and doing microbiology requiring microscopy work in sterile stations, and personally know of at least one man who somehow was accidentally poisoned at the lab he worked at, and went into liver failure within hours on the day he left feeling ill, got a transplant 2 days later and woke once, then died when the transplanted liver went into failure a week later.
The how and exactly what he was exposed to has never been determined, other than it was a chemical toxicity exposure via skin contact or accidental ingestion on the job that was the cause of his first immediate liver failure - and he was the laboratory manager there for over 15 years, with a masters degree in chemistry.

She may be entirely innocent, but her own blogs suggest she was either doing medical procedures she wasn't trained/certified for, or she was lying to promote herself as a someone who was a medical professional "saving children" on behalf of her organisation.

I'm sure she'll get a fair trial in a country that has an organization called 'No White Saviors' lol. I would have gotten the fuck out of Dodge too.

Sounds like a well intentioned missionary who got in over her head. But experimenting on kids and killing 100? All I can say is that after living in rural Africa, hysteria spreads like wildfire and you need to take sweeping claims like these with a big grain of salt. The article claims 100 dead but only mentions two mothers with injured children. That's kinda weird.

To influence the populace to believe white people are out to kill them does a disservice to those who need help in a country with shit for medical infrastructure.
Yes, there's a lot of complexity in the issue when Ebola doctors can be killed for bringing the disease, and witches are burned alive.

When I read 100, I wondered out of how many, what was the actual ratio over how many years? Yet at the same time this is the perfect arena for someone with money and a mental disorder to play god.

ETA, No White Saviors is kind of painful, but if it means pursuing the education needed to step up to the plate, good.

Last edited:
But experimenting on kids and killing 100? All I can say is that after living in rural Africa, hysteria spreads like wildfire and you need to take sweeping claims like these with a big grain of salt. The article claims 100 dead but only mentions two mothers with injured children. That's kinda weird.
When I read 100, I wondered out of how many, what was the actual ratio over how many years? Yet at the same time this is the perfect arena for someone with money and a mental disorder to play god.
After reading one of the sources named in the article, Im pretty sure the 100+ figure isn't that much of an exaggeration. It's already in the court system in Uganda..twice. Once by the mothers and then nowhitesaviors apparently took them to court as a human rights case and they are already prepared to do the same in US courts. If all thats alleged is true, its way worse than what's being printed in media across the pond.

'There are procedural and regulatory mechanisms that ought to be followed when establishing a medical facility in Uganda. Even so the law provides for licensing agencies and protocols for who should practice medicine in Uganda. It is unacceptable, narcissistic behavior, for any one, black or white, rich or poor, missionary or angel to pass off as a 'medical practitioner' when they are not," says Beatrice Kayaga, an officer at the Women’s Probono Initiative.

The complainants are asking the Jinja High Court in Uganda to shut down Bach's organisation. They say the actions of Bach led to the death of over 100 children, "violating their right to access adequate treatment, the right to health of the children, the right to life, the right to be free from discrimination on the basis of race and social economic standing and the right to dignity, freedom from torture, inhuman and degrading treatment".
[..]

@nowhitesaviors "It was well over 100. Legally we name that number because there is an open human rights case that our team of lawyers have filed here in Uganda. We are very weary of their ability to pay off authorities here and are ready to pursue charges in U.S. against her and her 501c3."
https://allafrica.com/stories/201906140716.html

While reading that I stumbled on a link of theirs to another story about her. Its her lawyers response to all this and gives her whereabouts. The stuff at this link was jaw dropping to read. It names some of the children and talks about what supposedly happened to them.

It is alleged that under her care, some children died, including Kifabi Twalali, 2, from Namutumba District, one Brian from Buyende District, Elijah Benjamin and one Wepukhulu, 6, from Manafwa District.

Yosam Masai, 8, from Buwangolo Village, Bubutu Sub-county in Manafwa District remains mentally retarded to-date after reportedly undergoing treatment at the hands of Ms Bach.

[bunch of "she'd never hurt a fly" lawyer jargon...]

By 2013, the public and some of her associates started questioning her work methods and in 2015, her facility was shut down by the Ministry of Health.

Following the shutdown, Ms Bach was told to take all malnourished children to government health facilities and she opted to partner with Kigandalo Health Centre IV in Mayuge District until September last year when she left the country.

Dr Haji Eboga, who until last Thursday was the officer-in-charge of Kigandalo Health Centre IV, on Monday said he had not seen Ms Bach at the facility since the year began.

"She used to come about four days a week, but since the year started, I have not seen her. We used to chat on WhatsApp but her number is also now currently off," he said.

Speaking to this newspaper last week, Masai's mother, Ms Goretti Kakai, 28, said around 2013, she took her malnourished son to Nakhupa Health Centre IV and it is here that she met a team led by Ms Bach.

"My son had a small wound as well and Ms Bach convinced me to transfer him to her clinic in Masese. However, during that three-month period, the wound deepened and Ms Bach chopped off a chunk of flesh around the wound and put it in the fridge," Ms Kakai said.

When the wound wasn't healing, Ms Kakai adds that she took her son to Jinja Regional Referral Hospital, where a chunk of flesh was removed from his left thigh and put on his arm, a procedure called skin grafting.

"He has, however, become mentally unstable, characterised by hitting his head hard on the floor to an extent that he bleeds," she said.

Ms Ziriya Kizuba, 36, the grandmother of the late Twalali who died in 2013, said her grandchild was very malnourished when Ms Bach arrived in Namutumba.

"His grandfather was against the idea of transferring Twalali to Ms Bach's clinic in Masese, but we had heard some success stories from the community and gave in.

"However, upon arrival in Masese, Twalali's condition worsened and Ms Bach transferred him to an isolation room and put him on oxygen.

"Ms Bach then asked me to watch over him before telling me to go and wash his clothes; but when I returned, the boy and Ms Bach weren't in the room I left them but in her bedroom upstairs.

"Ms Bach later descended the staircase, bypassed me and placed the body into one of the company's waiting cars which took us to Namutumba," Ms Kizuba said, describing the manner in which her dead grandchild was wrapped 'like an Ebola victim'.

"Ms Bach didn't give me a post-mortem of what killed my grandchild," she explained.

A representative from Ms Bach's organisation, who declined to be named because he is a government worker, last week said Masai, who is currently mentally retarded, suffers from cerebral palsy and is not part of the suit that is currently before court in Jinja.

On Twalali's grandmother being given a body without a post-mortem, Ms Bach's representative said: "If they want one, they can even get it now; parents should have asked for it then and can ask for it now. Post-mortems are done upon request and can be done even after 20 years."

Mr Stephen Nahosi, 60, an immediate neighbour to Ms Bach's Masese facility, said: "It is true some children died but I don't blame her because even children in Mulago and Jinja Regional Referral Hospital die."

Ms Bach's representative added that she has not fled the country, but travelled to the US to adopt a child whose mother had been raped and wanted to abort.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201906270430.html

She had the dirt on the Clinton's and now is being set up by the Deep State.
There is no mention of the thousands of kids saved from death because it deviates from the narrative.
Typical spook set up.
She made waves and has been efficiently silenced. Suicide is not always the best way to remove Whistle Blowers with their tits in the wind.

So what? I let babies die all the time. Spouted into a latex balloon, pull-out fast-draw target practice, proffered as a protein dietary supplement, in a tissue, or the various other assorted ways I’ve discharged them. Maybe these human litter producers should take a lesson. If you cannot afford the bill, let the seed spill.

This screams eugenics. She's a bonafide sociopath. Any updates as to whether they caught, tortured and killed this bitch?

Back