• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Tech Sgt. Michael Clark, 33, was charged with conspiracy to commit aggravated murder on Saturday in the death of 42-year-old Jason Hamrick, who was found dead in a ditch outside of his home last week, according to police.

Hamrick’s wife, Angelina Hamrick, 32, was also arrested on Saturday and charged with one count of aggravated murder, according to the Clermont County Sheriff's Office.

Jason Hamrick was found dead in a ditch on the couple’s property in Tate Township, Ohio, on June 30. The sheriff’s office did not offer details on how the man may have died, but they said Clark, of Abilene, Texas, was arrested “for his involvement in the homicide.”

The suspects were taken into police custody without incident on Saturday morning. It’s unclear how authorities connected them to the murder, but the sheriff’s office said the U.S. Air Force and the local police department assisted in the investigation."

DD1i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very bizarre story. I thought i read in another article that he was currently stationed in Texas. So i guess he and she were banging while all of em were stationed there, the couple left to ohio but the killers stayed in touch. How did he help from that far away? Or did hhe take leave to go help off a husband?

Weird weird weird.

The only thing about this that isnt weird is that a military servicemember would hav ecommitted a violent awful crime like this. Military is full of scum.

Back