• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥

An AMBER Alert has been issued for Maddison McGrath, 7; Dylan McGrath, 5; and 2-year-old Maryah Matthew. The children disappeared from a McDonald’s restaurant off of Reidville Drive in Waterbury, during a supervised visit with their non-custodial mother, Crystal McGrath, 29, who reportedly violated conditions of the visit after she left with the children.

The suspect’s license plate was read after her vehicle was spotted driving westbound on I-10 in Sealy, Texas, at around 10 p.m. CST on February 19.

McGrath is believed to be with her boyfriend, 38-year-old Lester Joy. According to the Department of Justice, Joy is a convicted sex offender. In 2002, he was convicted of sexual assault, endangering the welfare of a child, and theft in Connecticut. He is a lifetime member of the sex offender registry.

What a disgusting slag. Nor surprised she's white.

Im curious what the custody situation is. Are these kids in the custody of the State and this is one of those bullshit, CPS mandated visits with the criminal parent? Are they in custody of the state but with a family placement, and this was a state mandated visit the family had to do? Was this a situation where the dad had custody but had to take them to these visits?

Nothing makes me more sick to my stomach then ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlll the chances the govt gives parents simply cuz they have a biological link. I bet this mom lost custody for being a meth head piece of filth. That alone should be instant parental right termination. The State/family for whatever reason declined to go that hard, or tried and couldnt, and now look what has happened. The system will never learn.

Last edited:
What a disgusting slag. Nor surprised she's white.

Im curious what the custody situation is. Are these kids in the custody of the State and this is one of those bullshit, CPS mandated visits with the criminal parent? Are they in custody of the state but with a family placement, and this was a state mandated visit the family had to do? Was this a situation where the dad had custody but had to take them to these visits?

Nothing makes me more sick to my stomach then ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlll the chances the govt gives parents simply cuz they have a biological link. I bet this mom lost custody for being a meth head piece of filth. That alone should be instant parental right termination. The State/family for whatever reason declined to go that hard, or tried and couldnt, and now look what has happened. The system will never learn.

At least your country does terminate parental rights in many cases.
Australia and NZ doesn't. Ever.

Three children believed to be in "grave" and "immediate" danger are still missing after six days.

Crystal McGrath, 29, and Lestor Joy, 38, are the two suspects allegedly driving a 2002 maroon Volvo with a Connecticut license plate number of 417-YTY.
Call the Waterbury Connecticut Police Department at 203-574-6911 if you have any information about this abduction.

Back