• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The Camden County Prosecutor's Office says they have identified the remains of a toddler discovered in an alley last fall. Now, investigators need your help to piece the case together.

A passerby found remains in Oct. 2018 in an overgrown alley in Camden. Investigators told FOX 29 at the time they believed his body had been there for at least two weeks.

Police say on Dec. 6, 2018 25-year-old Anthony Burnett came to the Bellmawr Police Department regarding a custody issue of his 1-year-old son with the child's mother 23-year-old Tynaizha Brown.

Investigators say a known DNA sample of the missing boy was compared to the remains and his identity was confirmed to be Jah'vi Brown, the son of Burnett and Brown.

Investigation revealed Jah'vi was last seen on Aug. 20, 2018 in Bellmawr. Neither parent reported the child missing before Dec. 6.

No one has been charged in the case.
http://www.fox29.com/news/remains-of-toddler-found-in-camden-alley-identified
1546672547798.png

I wonder why they'd have a known DNA sample of him being he's 1?
I have DNA samples for all 4 of my kids sitting in a cupboard above my fridge. One of them is over 20 years old now lol They are child safe kits. The ones you fill out in case your child goes missing. It contains info on them. Date of birth, birthmarks, bloodtypes, etc. Along with hair samples(with the root attached for dna) and fingerprints.

I dont know about the US but in Canada they used to be passed out for free. I got mine from the hospital when my kids were born.

Known doesn't mean its registered in any system. It just means its a sample that they know 100% belongs to him

I want the background on the story.

I wonder if mom was stupid enough to try and put him on child support or if he was being garnished by the state for any benefits she was collecting for the child.

I have DNA samples for all 4 of my kids sitting in a cupboard above my fridge. One of them is over 20 years old now lol
Me too! Except they’re in the back of my closet.

You may hate your ex, but if you don’t have custody, you should at least be able to lay your eyes on your child regularly to ensure they’re safe. Skype! If this guy hasn’t seen the kid since last summer because Mom wouldn’t let him, he should’ve gone to the cops much sooner.

I have DNA samples for all 4 of my kids sitting in a cupboard above my fridge. One of them is over 20 years old now lol They are child safe kits. The ones you fill out in case your child goes missing. It contains info on them. Date of birth, birthmarks, bloodtypes, etc. Along with hair samples(with the root attached for dna) and fingerprints.

I dont know about the US but in Canada they used to be passed out for free. I got mine from the hospital when my kids were born.

Known doesn't mean its registered in any system. It just means its a sample that they know 100% belongs to him
Can you go to the hospital and get me 2? Oh then mail them to me? That would be awesome. Thanks. ;)

I am going to make some of these.
Details, prints and hair with bulb attached? Could probably do mouth swab too.

I don't know if they still offer those kits. But I got them for my 2 boys and my 3 nephews around 1995
They we're available at ant police station. Just walked in the lobby and there they were.
Can you go to the hospital and get me 2? Oh then mail them to me? That would be awesome. Thanks. ;)

Available for US and Canada residents.

https://www.mcgruffsafekit.com/united-states

@Satanica
A New Jersey mother was taken into custody on Wednesday, indicted on charges including the murder of her toddler son a year ago, prosecutors said.

Tynaizha Brown, 24, of Camden, was arrested after a Camden County grand jury indicted her in connection with the death of her 22-month-old.

The investigation began on Oct. 11, 2018, when a passer-by found the decomposing remains of a toddler in an alley in Camden. Investigators said they believed the body of the boy, Jah’vi Brown, had been there for at least two weeks.

In January, a medical examiner determined that the boy's death was due to homicidal violence.

Prosecutors said there were two additional counts in the indictment: second-degree aggravated assault and second-degree endangering the welfare of a child.

Additional counts in the indictment named Brown's other children, a 4-year-old daughter and a 5-year-old son, as alleged victims.

A mother accused of killing her 22-month-old son and hiding his body in a Camden alley had texted a friend that she “couldn’t stand him” and recorded a video of the boy in pain in what might have been his last hours alive, an assistant prosecutor said Thursday.

Tynaizha Brown, 24, of Camden, at times wept, rocked back and forth and held her head in one unshackled hand as she sat in a wheelchair in Superior Court in Camden Thursday. At the end of the hearing, Judge Edward J. McBride Jr. ruled that she should be jailed pending trial on charges of murder, aggravated assault and endangering the welfare of her three children.

She was indicted Aug. 27, more than 10 months after Jah’vi Brown’s decomposing body was found Oct. 11 in an alley in Camden, not far from his father’s home. Police did not know the boy’s identity until DNA test results came back in January, a month after his father reported him missing in December.

Both parents told police the other had custody of Jah’vi since the end of August, records show.

Brown’s attorney, Robin Lord, said the child’s father framed her client with fake text messages because he was also under suspicion. But Assistant Prosecutor Kevin Moran said it was Brown who used an app to make false text messages and spent months “generating of web of lies” to implicate the boy’s father.

However, she also generated circumstantial evidence with videos and internet searches, as well as Facebook messages where she said she was going to “knock his ugly ass out” and “slap the skin of his ass,” Moran said.

Moran told McBride that Brown beat all her children as punishment, but especially Jah’vi.

Moran said evidence in the case showed her frustration grew and built over the summer, leading up to the date, Aug. 23, 2018, on which she killed her son.

“Specifically, there’s a text message on this defendant’s phone on Aug. 22, 2018: ‘Jah’vi’s gonna make me get a case for real. I’m gonna knock him smooth out and call the cops on myself. I can’t stand him,’“Moran said.

Moran continued, “There are multiple videos of this defendant filming Jah’vi Brown, showing him in clear distress, showing him in pain, which this defendant narrated, mocking him. On Aug. 23, your honor, the last time Jah’vi is seen alive, there’s a video from this defendant’s phone at 3:24 p.m. of the victim on the couch — and that video geolocates to this defendant’s apartment in Bellmawr — where Jah’vi Brown is effectively immobile and appears to be in pain.”

Her phone also showed deleted internet searches including, “symptoms of broken ribs in infants,” “breathing signs of dying,” “can a concussion cause breathing to stop,” and “head injury toddler," Moran said.

The medical examiner ruled Jah’vi’s death a homicide but couldn’t specify what killed him. He had fresh broken ribs, as well as healing ones, Moran said. His body was also wrapped in the same brand of Walmart trash bags found at his mother’s house, he said.

Brown also searched for cheap flights to Florida and sent messages that she was going to flee there with her other children, Moran said.

“If she had the means, she would have fled,” he said.

Lord argued that Brown did not flee and in fact cooperated with authorities through their whole investigation, providing documentation she said proved the boy’s father, Anthony Burnett, 25, had custody.

Burnett has been charged with beating Brown in the past, Lord said, and witnesses told police that he abused Jah’vi.

“They were being simultaneously investigated and I guess as a result of text messages that they claim came from her, she lost the battle,” Lord said. She said Burnett “set her up” with the ‘fake text’ app and he admitted to police he had used it in the past.

Lord also added that even if Brown did cause Jah’vi’s death, the more appropriate charge would be manslaughter. “At best, it was an accident as a result of corporal punishment that, for whatever reason, she allegedly has a habit, pattern or practice of using,” Lord said.

She argued unsuccessfully that Brown should be allowed to be on house arrest, noting that she does not have custody of her children anymore and also suffers from a rare condition called Chiari malformation which sometimes gives her seizures. She recently received a spinal tap at the hospital that left her too weak on her left side to get around without a wheelchair, Lord said.

Poor Jahvi never stood a chance with these two bio-units.

I loose my mind when the defense expects a judge or a jury to feel any sympathy for monsters that had a choice to not have a child or give the child up to someone who would want and love him.

Children are not accessories or playthings that are to be had casually.

Mom's cruelty and disregard for the child's physical and emotional health make any mitigating factor in her actions moot to be.

Tynaizha Brown has admitted to killing her toddler son whose skeletal remains were found in a trash-strewn alley here in October 2018.

Brown, 27, pleaded guilty to manslaughter and aggravated assault in connection with the death of 20-month-old Jah’vi Brown.

The child’s remains were found in an alley in October 2018. The boy, who had not been reported missing by his mother, remained unidentified for about two months, according to the Camden County Prosecutors Office.

Brown was charged in August 2019 with her son’s murder and crimes against his two siblings.

Under a plea deal, Brown admitted guilt to manslaughter and aggravated assault in connection with Jah'vi's death.

The plea agreement was reached as a jury was being selected for Brown's trial for murder and other charges.

Brown had faced a potential sentence of life in prison without parole if convicted of the boy’s murder, noted her attorney, Richard Sparaco of Cherry Hill.

The plea deal recommends a sentence of 15 years, with no parole eligibility for more than 12 years.

The agreement also calls for the dismissal of assault and endangering charges related to Brown’s two older children.

Brown has a prior conviction in a child-abuse case, having admitted guilt to an endangering charge in April 2015, court records show. In that case, she received a 288-day sentence for the alleged assault of a 2-year-old girl in Camden in October 2013.
1642917542441.png

That handsome little boy deserves justice, and this is not justice. I understand why courts plea bargain, but when the “mother” posts video of her child suffering and enjoying his suffering, then throws him in the alley like an empty beer can or a used condom, no one should give her anything, much less a sentence that could have her out of jail before she’s even 40 years old. This is not justice.

1652300829654.png

Tynaizha N Brown

1 count of :
2C:11-4B1*2 Manslaughter-Reckless /2​
August 23, 2018​
February 18, 2022​
Camden​
CAM190802121I​
8 Years
6 Months
1 Day​
10 Years​