• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@Keepalowprofile

They gave me 30 days worth of medication and set an appointment up for me that is it.

Maybe six kids is great in Guyana but if you can;t support them or provide them somewhere to live why is it everybody else fault.
You mean no one came by to make sure you were taking your meds.
:penguin: :penguin::penguin:

And if for some reason your new meds make you feel worse and need to see the doctor sooner than your scheduled appointment. Too bad. If you're suicidal, you can go to the ER but there isn't much help there either.

Ultimately, it was this mother that was responsible for making sure he took his meds and if he wouldn't then it was her responsibility to keep her other children safe from him. Kick his ass to the curb.

“I know if that alarm was there, my baby would be alive today,” Frith said about the alarm connected to the roof door, “because my son would have turned back if that alarm went off.”

How could she possibly know that? If he thought his little brother was a bag that needed to be thrown from a roof instead of taking the easier trip to a dumpster or garbage chute,, then why would he think logically about an alarm? Maybe mom isn't all there mentally either.

It sounds like she lawyered up. It sounds to me like she is issuing statements based on a lawyer's instruction.
Totally agree as her English sure got a hell of a lot better as her additional statements came forth. From, “My daughter take the phone”, and “I can’t find my baby or big son”, to “They didn’t even call to say you have our sympathy. Nothing.”

Back