• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Pennsylvania SPCA is investigating a case of suspected animal cruelty after a senior dog was found inside a trash can suffering from head trauma in North Philadelphia.

Officials say Pringles, a female Yorkshire terrier, was found by a passerby inside a trash can on Thursday morning.

The passerby heard rustling inside the can and first thought it was wildlife, but upon further inspection discovered the injured dog underneath some trash.

Pringles was taken to Pennsylvania SPCA's headquarters for emergency treatment. The dog is currently listed in critical condition.

PSPCA officials have identified the owners of Pringles and continue to investigate the incident.

"This dog had sustained serious injuries and instead of seeking help someone threw her away like she was a piece of trash," PSPCA Director of Humane Law Enforcement and Operations Nicole Wilson said.

"Thanks to a Good Samaritan who alerted authorities, we hope to give Pringles a second chance at the life she deserves."
1570321855118.png
1570321877045.png

1570321678098.png

Last edited:
fighting spirit encouraged us all that perhaps a miracle was possible and she would recover

I hate stories like this. Aside from the original abuse..you get an entire article about how the people who found her continued to torture her. She didnt die surrounded by love. She died surrounded by selfish people that watched her suffer instead of doing the human thing and putting her down.

Grievous head wounds that would take a miracle to recover from? Fuck it its good publicity! Cant solicit donations for a dead dog.

The passerby heard rustling inside the can and first thought it was wildlife, but upon further inspection discovered the injured dog underneath some trash.

Wait who the fuck hears rustling in a trash can, thinks it's urban wildlife in North Fucking Philadelphia, and doesn't walk the hell away??

99% of the time, you'll be unearthing a trash panda or giant trash rat. The dumpster-diving rescueman is truly a bold, daring hero with a rabid death wish to even consider investigating this situation.

There have been times in my life my Yorkie, who is a younger senior, has been the only living creature I felt I could rely on. I would like to cause severe head trauma to the shitstain that did this. Not enough to kill them. Just enough to cause them severe pain. Then drive them somewhere and leave them to die a long, painful, lonely death.

Back